Thursday, January 15, 2015

2014 MR. ALPHA, JR. ALPHA & ALPHAFEST EXPO 13

JUNIOR COMPETITORS ON TEAM KOLBERG
GIVEN ADVANTAGE OF PRO'S HOT LOADS!
 Rock hard and swollen after being freshly fed from the god-cock of the mighty pro Ian Kolberg, 
one of the 11 teen competitors trained by Kolberg's staff for the Jr. Alpha prepares for his first round of competition.

"What gives a competitor an edge during training is top quality, muscle-building alpha sperm loads," pro Ian Kolberg told us.  "And there can be no more effective load of muscle cum than one that comes from my incredible dong!"  It is under this conceit that 12 teen and 12 collegiate lucky competitors were chosen from a lottery of eager volunteers 7 months ago to become Team Kolberg and enter the IFNB Jr. Alpha after months of grueling training from Kolberg's staff of pro naked bodybuilding coaches.

The competitors were fed cum from the mighty cock of Kolberg daily in addition to other alpha loads, but exclusively Kolberg's potent hot jazz in the last 8 weeks prior to competition.   The results were astonishing, and each young competitor swelled in both muscle and dick with the doses of the alpha loads!

The arrangement was masterminded by Kolberg, whose enhanced cock is so horny and persistent in it's needs that he noticed a lot of his cum was going to waste.  "I figured I could show how amazing I am by having guys grow off my loads," he said.  "And I figured I would show off even more how perfect I am by letting he younger hopefuls benefit.  The program really proves I am one of the most perfect men alive, and helps keep the pressure on my own cock during my rigorous pore-contest training."

In the end, the hardcore muscle and cock training was too intense for many of the young bucks who won their spots onto Team Kolberg.  Only 11 teens and 6 collegiate naked bodybuilders made it to the Alpha.  "It was hard," Seth Berk, a teen competitor who's cock grew 6 inches during his time feeding off Kolberg's loads.  "But Mr. Kolberg's cum is so good it's, like, addicting or something!  I love how it swells me up and it tastes so good!  And even though training was tough, every time someone else dropped out we all talked in the dorms and were psyched because that meant more cum for the ones still in it!"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TEAM KOLBERG AND HOW THEY WERE TRAINED?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE JR. ALPHA BELOW!

7 comments:

  1. Team Kolberg is actaully pretty impressive, especially when you consider how little training some of these young men had before they started up with the Alpha's team. Seth Berk's experience sums it up pretty well. Alpha cum from the upper-most elites has simply astounding properties, and Kolberg's is so potent, and he doles out so much, that anyone lucky enough to be inseminated by him can see life-altering gains.

    In any case, I think it is great that these young men are inducted into the Alpha culture this way. They not only get access to some of the best training and enhanced cum on the planet, they get the sort of close mentorship and breeding that can only be had at the hands of a capable supremely endowed Alpha. It is experience that will help them uphold the reputation of their superior class.

    If I did not already have access to inordinate amounts of Alpha cum, I'd seriously consider fucking whoever I had to, to get into his training pool.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could we try to get real? It is stretching all our imagination to expect us to beleive that Seth Berk (I dig him, by the way) added six inches to his cock thanks to sipping Kolberg's juice. It's all a fantasy, but please let's try to remain in the realms of what could just be believable.

      But, not to do,you down Donovan, I am sure that you would do anything to get access to Kolberg. But what about taking a reaming from Monza? Have you that in your sights? It must be a breathtaking, not to mention a potential sphincter splitting occasion. Who the fuck accommodates Monza tool? His tool is jst magnificent to behold, but who on earth takes it up their arse?

      Delete
  2. This is an incredible shot of Kolberg and one of his acolytes. Wow, what a piece of meat Kolberg packs – just look at it: it is quite superb. And sharing it around as he apparently has, seems to have worked wonders for his trainees, if this young stud standing alongside him is anything to go by. Just look at the length of fuck stick that this teenager has managed to achieve in a relatively short time. It’s a bit on the slender side, but I guess he will now try to bulk it up to resemble his mentor. It is amazing just how muscular some of these teenagers manage to become. Teenagers often have superb physiques, but they are what they are, teenagers, in process of full development into manhood , which seems to happen within a short period of time, when their frames fill out and they truly become men. But here, this guy seems already to have got there. How old is he, do we know? Anyway, this is a marvellous shot of one of IFNB’s top competitors, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kolberg looks as great as ever, but what is amazing is how he has brought such a young buck to such a level of muscle development that it seems barely possible that this young stud is still a teenager, for he already has the body of a true man. And look at his cock - it's going to be a winner. Kolberg sure knows how to train these young guys. Do they actually get to take Kolberg's cock up theri arses or is it just his spunk they imbibe? I have to say that if I were a young trainee, the thought of taking that massive fuck-pole up my arse would scare the balls off me, but I guess that to be shafted as a beginner by the great Kolberg is considered such a privelege, that most guys would go for it neverthless. So I guess I would too, if I had the chance. Who the hell wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. II imagine that the worst part of a Kolberg arse fuck would be getting that huge cock head beyond the sphincter. After that it is probably all plain sailing, or rather plain fucking. But if a trainee has the courage to let his trainer fuck him, then good luck to him and he deserves to enjoy the experience as a reward for his courage. But Seth Berk is only one of Kolberg's trainees, so as there is a 'team Kolberg', things cannot be all that bad, as quite a number of guys stick with it. And I might add, that we all surely had that pang of fear, the first time that we allowed a 'foreign body' access into our 'most private parts’ but once the 'invader' was inside, we usually discovered that it was an enjoyable experience, and one, dare I say it, which rapidly became addictive. Let’s face it, all sex is addictive and whether we admit it publicly or not, we all enjoy it. Some still waters run very deep and can occasionally lead to some very surprising revelations!

      Delete
  4. I am lagging behind Cockwatcher in posting my comments, but unlike him I had seen both this and the following picture of Monza before adding my comments to both posts.
    I have to agree with Cockwatcher that this is a terrific shot of these two guys, both of whom look marvellous here and without the following picture of the ‘new’ Monza, I would have said that this was the ultimate shot. And it is true that ‘master’ Kolberg is absolutely terrific, BUT, Monza just blows everything and everyone else away – he knocks the rest of six. How has he made such a transformation, for he never gave me a hard on – until now? Jan Kolberg is still up there with the best of them, as is J.K Roher, but I reckon they are both going to have to watch out for Monza, on whom, I have to say, as ultimately a realist, I would put my money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. this is a major fantasy and turn on. i was wondering if it would be possible to join your blog and get access to the archives that you mention above?

    thanks
    jeff

    ReplyDelete