Friday, February 28, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 15

MATT BOYER'S AT HIS BEST IN 6TH PRELIM ROUND;
EARNS SPOT IN THE FINALS
Matt Boyer, still hard after his amazing show in the with preliminary round,
poses with Ferdinando Borona, the only other former non-naked bodybuilder besides Boyer 
to make it to this year's IFNB Mr. Alpha

Matt Boyer's fan base is among the most loyal out there.  While he came to the naked bodybuilding game in his late 30's, he has caught up quickly to be one of the top naked muscle show offs in the league.  It is his transition from the non-naked sport and "dropping the posing trunks for good" that won him his fan base, but it is his incredible progress that keeps them.

And while Boyer has not dominated the field, he has sat in the top ten of every preliminary round of the Mr. Alpha.  And the sixth and final round was his shining moment, placing the best he has all contest in fourth behind Pierre Douton and JK Roher – and one placing ahead of his idol, Dan Otter.

"I am only here to show off," Boyer told us.  "Because I got nothing to prove.  I am one of the most perfect muscled studs on the planet.  And I know that when I wave my cock in your face and flex my thick arms I am doing fans a favor: I am showing those little assholes that their pathetic lives can mean something for a short moment while they get the privilege to look at my perfect form."

Boyer feels he has the best fans "because they have chosen the right stud to idolize."  And they have been very eager to see a man who used to compete in trunks become the symbol of horny male cock and perfect muscled shape.  "My fans won't leave me alone," Boyer told us.  "Hundreds of dudes have begged me to use their asses for my cock prep.  And these are straight dudes; guys who want to know they had a role in helping a true champion prep for a world stage."

And has he obliged any of those volunteers?  "Naw – I stick with the pro assistants now," he explained.  "I made the mistake early on in my career trying to use fans as fuckholes for my contest prep.  One dude who was tough and muscled started crying and begging me to stop because I was pounding his hole too hard.  I shoved him down and told him he was a disgrace and a bitch.  Can you believe the nerve of that dude?  He begs of a chance to be used by a perfect muscle cock like mine and then has the disrespect to complain about the ass punishment!  He should have been glad and grateful even if it hurt his hole.  Am I right? So, yeah, I rarely use fans as my cock prep tools any more."

Bt don't worry, Boyer fans – Matt still has you in mind: "I mean, I still think of you all as my little fuckhole bitches," he laughed.  "Just a sea of holes over which I am pretty much a god.  I know your place – don't sweat that.  Just because I don't use all of you doesn't mean I see you as anything more than what you are: my bitch fans!"

The sixth (and final) preliminary round results are:

1st: Pierre Douton with a 17/16
2nd: JK Roher with a 15/14
3rd: Matt Boyer with a 17/13
4th: Dan Otter with a 16/14
5th: Jan Kolberg with a 26/17
6th: Yann Perrod with a 15/12
7th: Njals Bogarson with a 23/12
8th Felipe Hernandez with a 29/11

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MATT BOYER'S LAT-IN-THE-PRELIMINARIES IMPROVEMENT?  ARE YOU A FAN OF BOYER?
POST A COMMENT, TELL A MUSCLE ALPHA TALE OR HAVE A DEBATE ABOUT THE CONTESTANTS BELO – YOUR VOICES MAKE THIS BLOG COME ALIVE! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND AS MUCH CONTRIBUTORS TO THE STORY AS US!

7 comments:

  1. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I don't trust Boyer or anyone who spent so much time as a clothed bodybuilder (clothmos). Wish the finals spot would have gone to a TRUE IFNB pro, but, whatever. I don't expect Boyer to be able to compete with the likes of JK Roher or Perrod. Can't wait to see that teen phenom RIP OPEN THE MUSCLEHOLES of the competition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree - I think we should support the clothed bodybuilders to move on to the one true sport of the most dominant and masculine of men; naked bodybuilding. The young men who have been training since their teens are of course going to have the advantage above men who join later in life. But Boyer goes to show that its never too late to show off huge, cuming dick paired with massive, well discipled muscles.

      Delete
    2. I also disagree. These men are WAY more masculine and perfect than the clothed BBers. And Boyer has been very outspoken about how he was so overwhelmingly superior to the others that it held him back. His cock is enhanced, but apparently was always huge, and thus an asset to his physique – hiding it worked against him. Letting his fat fuckpole swing hard in our faces while he throws up his massive arms brings his whole physique together.

      If there are men who exceed the masculinity of clothed bodybuilders, I say we encourage them to get their cocks out and show off for us in the way TRUE alpha men were meant to!

      Huge Boyer fan and hope he does well n the finals.

      Delete
  2. Your blog is the biggest turn on EVER!!! I'm straight, and I get hot & bothered over these studs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These men demand submission - physically, mentally and sexually, It doesn't matter if your straight, gay or whatever; these dudes will dominate you, demand you worship them, and you will because they deserve every moment of it.

      Delete
    2. Donny Downings, thanks!

      Or goal is coverage of the ultimate male sport; one that seeks to praise the ultimate male form. And maleness is neither gay nor straight; we fully expect and encourage straight men to admire and get excited for these studs of male perfection.

      A hard-on is impossible not resist around true alphas; their sheer potency has that affect on all men. A full, hard erection is merely the symbol of an exceptionally masculine man; alphas know this and appreciate that men get uncontrollably aroused in their presence.

      Enjoy the sport, friend, and post often!!

      -The Editors

      Delete
  3. Hi there would you mind letting me know which web
    host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you
    recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!


    Also visit my weblog http://powerigfreview.org (http://www.epsantarem.com/moodle/user/view.php?id=709505&course=1)

    ReplyDelete