Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 14

MEGAWEIGHT FELIPE HERNANDEZ HAS CUM
HAS CUM THE MOST OUT OF ALL COMPETITOR!
TOP MUSCLED CUMSTUD: Megaweighr Felipe Herandez executes a textbook-perfect side triceps and stroked load pose 
in the fifth round of preliminaries.  Hernadez has been the most horny competitor on stage, cumming more than any other in the Mr. A contest.

When it comes to sheer quantities of sperm, the class that uploads the sink are those burly, aggressive megaweights.  Their stereotype as sexually-frenzied, flexing-obsessed muscle bullies is well deserved, as these mountains of muscle ad arrogance cum so often it baffles the mind how fast their bull nuts manufacture the delicious goo.

Yet while their rounds are often baths of cum flying through the air and smattering against rock hard slabs of perfect alpha muscle beef, they are typically not known for their timing;  They just cum and cum like animals, flexing and getting into their perfection.  Some say their lack of restraint is why they rarely win big, yet most fans love the sheer display of unbridled, uncontrollable male energy.

And this is how we would describe megaweight Felipe Hernandez: raw, pure, uncontrollable muscle power and cock domination.  As of the fifth round of preliminaries, Hernandez has been that one muscle stud whose cock can not be controlled.  Since the Mr. A began, the swollen 13" monster dong of Hernandez has violently shot well over 120 loads throughout the competitive rounds!  

"My muscles are amazing," Hernandez told us.  "The way they feel like stone and the way they swell up is just total male power – and obviously that goes to my dick.  I can cum just thinking about how my pecs are too big for a shirt or how my beefy glutes are so round and thick that no man could ever mount me!  Don't you want to jerk off just looking at me right now?  Know how hard it is for you to control your horniness in my presence?  Well I am with myself all the time!  Imagine how my cock demands release!"

As far as his control, Hernandez had this to say: "The first way a real man sees his cock is as a weapon to terrorize and dominate lesser men.  The cock is a tool of wrath first, before any other purpose.  It must frighten and strike fear in those who see it – especially knowing that I could at any minute choose whoever I want to undergo the torture of my alpha male privilege.  While I always strive for control of my loads, I think it more important that you all to see a dick that makes you feel shame for your own – a cock that is so powerful you can not help but idolize it like a god.  So if I cum lose control of a load while flexing, I feel it sends a message that I am a superior man filled with potent energy.  This is just as vital as winning to me."

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HERNANDEZ'S AMAZING COCK PERFORMANCE?
YOUR COMMENTS AND DISCUSSIONS BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  POST BELOW AND COME BACK OFTEN!  YOU INSPIRE US AS MUCH AS WE INSPIRE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. It seems like the rounds of SPH and the new focus on forced-milking cock training is paying off for Hernandez! He’s been a literal fountain of hot, alpha man juice – spewing out the warm, wet goo to cover all the hard, tanned muscles on display, and coating the judges and first rows in his enhanced seamen. I hope his cum performance isn’t distracting from the amazing muscle and humungous cock he’s showing off to the world. But as he says, Megaweights are truly cock terrorists! Keep up the hard (and sticky) work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't the rules for the Mr Alpha allow the overall winner to fuck the runner up on stage? That's true 'cock terrorism'!

      Delete
    2. This is bodybuilding, and thus about presentation. The rules don't allow active sex, even though occasional cock-grabbing and other horseplay are tolerated.

      However, there have been many long standing unofficial traditions backstage at contests where winners are granted free access to every hole they see. The losers are often ass-pummeled even if not while on stage. Indeed, the terror comes from to winning and then knowing that the moment you walk off stage you may have one of the biggest cocks on the planet forcibly jammed into you!

      Delete
  2. Then if this is true, the reporters need to be back stage immediately following the competition to see who submits to who!

    ReplyDelete