Friday, November 29, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 26

KOLBERG SECOND TO BARI IN FINAL ROUND 1
BUT THE MEGAWEIGHT IS STILL CONFIDENT
Jan Kolberg still showing off for cameras even after his grueling round in the finals.
"I am in this for the admiration of my naked body," Kolberg says. "And winning is just proof
that my muscle and dick are what people want to see most.

Megaweight Jan Kolberg pulled ahead in the Freak Show Prelims with an astounding show of musclecock control – uncharacteristic of his class.  While the biggest brutes in the naked muscle game always pump out aggressive loads of man spunk, usually these beasts just fire off at random.  Kolberg has shown more control from a megaweight than fans have seen in a while!

Critics were guessing super heavyweight Umberto Bari would dominate the Freaks, but Kolberg's ruthless cum flexing caused Bari's more reserved game some issues.  Going into the finals, fans began worrying if Bari would once again lose his fitting.  Kolberg stood poised to win.

However, BARI CAME IN FIRST IN THE FIRST ROUND OF HE FINALS!  Bari gave a freakish cm flexing game that was mind-blowing to watch.  The super heavyweight blasted 16 thick loads of man cum and 15 of them he synchronized perfectly with aggressive flexing!  A 16/15 round is amazing in any competition, but it was what Bari needed to regain ground.  Kolberg shot 15 loads and controlled only 9, and looked a little flatter than his previous rounds.  Matt Boyer's muscle also looked a little less full this first round, and he blasted a 14 load game with 12 controlled.  In the end, the beefy Bari was the clear winner.

"I look at Bari's naked body a lot back stage," Kolberg told us.  "I like his thickness and I have handled his cock a lot – Bert [Bari] always has a nice, hard dick and whenever I've grabbed it is responsive and precums.  He trains it hard; as hard as his muscle.  But as solid a muscle competitors as he is, I am just better than him.  And while I respect Bari a lot for the size gains he has made, I have no fear telling him to his face: 'My loads are going to be all over your pecs when this is over, and you will be my bitch.'"

Aggressive and exciting words from Kolberg!  

But there is one more round to go, and with Bari back in top form, it is hard to say if Kolberg will make good on his studly promise!

WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD TAKE THE OVERALL AT THE FREAK SHOW?
POST YOUR OPINIONS BELOW!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see these monsters go muscle-to-muscle and cock-to-cock in the final rounds. It will be a showdown for the ages with all those pumped bodies leading with their fat, hard ultra-masculine cocks, spewing hot creamy seamen all over each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolberg definitely came to win, but he ultimately was out-cummed by Bari. Too bad, because he obviously is a worthy opponent with the right attitude. If he keeps working on his ejaculation control, he could be a real contender at Mr.Alpha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am new to IFNB but am in love with it and especially with Kolberg! I wanted him to win so bad! All the men are amazing but Kolberg has the amazing attitude to go with it. He is a man who believes his muscles give him a right to just walk up to other bodybuilders and grab their dicks without invite or permission! That is true alpha behavior! And that massive cock on his muscle body makes him even more amazing to me! He is such an incredible example of manliness that I would end it hard to refuse a chance to hold my legs open before his male superiority! I know it would be painful and horrible for me to have that horseback rip open my ass, but the thrill of knowing I allowed a true alpha to extort his dominance and display his perfection would be worth all the horrible pain my hole would endure! A man who can excite another man so much that he lays down his own comfort to allow the male power to be shown is a true champion!!!!

      Delete