Thursday, November 21, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 24

SURPRISE WIN FOR PRO MATT BOYER
IN THE FOURTH ROUND OF COMPETITION!
Former non-naked bodybuilder Matt Boyer (left) has been coming up strong in the pro naked game, 
and took home his first Freak Show win in the fourth round of competition!

Matt Boyer showed up at the Freak Show in his best condition ever.  Yet up against veteran pros like Umberto Bari and Jan Kolberg, he has yet to impress judges.

"I look at myself in the mirror while stroking my horse cock," Boyer told us after coming in third place in the third round of competition. "And I think how amazing and perfect I look.  I have no idea how to improve on such a studly package of male excellence.  So, I figured I better up my cum game and bring in a show that proves I can flex out a load better than any dude out there."

And prove that Boyer did!  He hit a personal best cum round with 15 hot, juicy cum loads, timing 12 of them perfect with poses!  That was only three random shooters of spunk – a true proof of male control over his muscle and fucktool!

Jan Kolberg came in second place in the fourth round, shooting 11 times (9 timed with poses) and Umberto Bari – originally the frontrunner of the Freak and whom many thought would run away with the title – only blasted 7 times, yet once again gave a perfect cum game with all 7 being timed with poses.

Boyer's unexpected win shifts the numbers dramatically, and the Freak Show is anyone's game, now!

ARE YOU EXCITED THAT BOYER WON A ROUND OF COMPETITION?
POST BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON HIS WIN, OR ANY PART OF NAKED BODYBUILDING COMPETITION!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great to see Boyer coming on so strong! He's made such amazing strides in the short time since he joined the nude leagues. He did so much work on his body while in the clothed bodybuilding world, but his amazing strides in cock growth and work in such a short period put a lot of the younger dudes to shame! Making up for lost time, I suppose. He continues to show his absolute mastery and control of his muscle cream - and wow, what production! I hope he continues to cum like crazy for the rest of the event, and he can keep growing in the rankings.

    ReplyDelete