Monday, November 11, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 22

UMBERTO BARI WINS FIRST TWO ROUNDS
OF COMPETITION!
The naked muscle star that has too often been overlooked by judges is now having "his cum-back!"  
Pro Superheavyweight Umberto Bari, seen here after winning the second round of competition, 
cum still freshly dripping off his near perfectly oversized muscles and cock.

Superheavyweight Pro Umberto Bari has come up short in the past couple years. The giant-armed behemoth turned pro in 2009 as a light heavyweight with a fat cock and streamlined V-taper.

Yet Bari loves mass, mass, mass, and as the muscle-obsessed man grew larger, his scores dropped lower and lower.  Bari's last overall win was in early 2011 as a heavyweight.  Judges began claiming that he had lost his balanced physique, and his thick cock was growing too thick to match his waist.  Likewise, judges did not like the added inches to Bari's monstrous arms - nor onto his ever-growing fuckpole!

Yet Bari loves the sport of naked bodybuilding more than anything.  "The judges do not know true male perfection," he told us.  "I hear hundreds of men - thousands! - begging me to flex and desperate for me to shoot my perfect cum onto them.  I know I am perfect.  I do not need jealous judges telling me!"

However, now the judges are telling Bari he is perfect.  Bari has won the overall in the first two rounds of competition at the Freak Show.   Bari is a lean, shredded 246 lbs, and his fat man tool stands proud at a competitive 12".  Yet his cock girth is what has helped him balance his physique, with the fat assrammer matching his thick quad size better than ever.

Bari is also a showman, and he has cum perfect rounds both nights.  He has had a perfect timing ration in both competitions, his first night shooting five times in sync with poses and the second night eight times, all in sync.  His signature timed pose is his front lat spread and cumshot, which he dazzled the crowds with most the second contest.  He spunked out 11 high-flying squirts while holding wide his beefy lats, and the crowd went wild at the sight of a giant monster with such aggressive control of his cock.

Bari is now the Freak Show's frontrunner.  But "I don't care if I win," he told us.  "I am only here to show everyone how amazing I am, how amazing I think I am, and to spray my perfect fuckseed onto as many lesser men as possible so that I can give them a small thrill in their puny lives."

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF UMBERTO BARI'S FIRST TWO BACK-TO-BACK WINNIGN ROUNDS?
DISCUSS YOUR OPINIONS BELOW!

4 comments:

  1. I love Bari and am glad to see him competing again. People have accused him of being un-balanced but he’s just showing the future of naked bodybuilding – bigger and bigger muscles, more impressive and destructive monster cocks, more and more creamy, spraying seamen and bolder alpha attitudes to match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like his alpha boldness as well. He has his own ideas on being the ultimate male ideal - and I think he nails it!

      A lot of people are whining about Bari's growth - saying he has thrown his balance off by getting too thick and his newer, fatter cock isn't matching as well. I don't know if I agree, and I LIKE the direction bar is pushing. I think he even has more room to grow! Bari with a 16"-er would be unstoppable!

      But while his loads are big, he's got to cut loose and cum more! You know that fuckpole of his can unload way more than he has been giving us. LET'S SEE BARI CUM LIKE THE CHAMP HE IS!

      Delete
    2. Through Bari is certainly the right kind of Alpha show-off, he does seem to still have a natural reserved quality. He's not the biggest in-your-face show-off. He likes to entice the public to worship him, and leave them wanting more. Yes, I'd personally like to see him cum more; WAY MORE! But I think that's just him being him.

      Delete
    3. You may be right – but this is a COMPETITION so he SHOULD be cumming a LOT more. Why he's holding back I don't understand. He is capable of flexing out a LOT more loads!

      Delete