Monday, July 22, 2013

AMATEUR RUMBLE 16

HEAVYWEIGHT MOCKS FELLOW AMATEURS
DURING FREESTYLE POSEDOWN
Heavyweight Olaf Heunke (Team Norway) broke form during a freestyle posedown by grabbing the cocks of fellow 
competitors Diego Pene (Team Douton) and Yann Perrod (Team Perrod).  The act was done to mock all the amateur
 mistakes happening during the contest.  Pene slipped into ecstacy under the mighty stroke of Heunke, 
yet Perrod – a seasoned competitor even at 19 – held perfect form while being milked.

Olaf Heunke from Team Norway took a risk in a recent round of Heavyweight competing during the final freestyle posedown.  Knowing the round is not judged, he suddenly grabbed the meaty cocks of Diego Pene from Team Douton and Yann Perrod of Team Perrod.  Smirking at the judges, he powerfully beat off the two muscle studs to completion.

Of course jerking off competitors is illegal in all naked bodybuilding rules, but the freestyle posedown was at the end of the class, and is not a judged portion.  "I am tired of all my fellow novices getting away with breaking rules," Heunke told us.  "So I decided to throw it in the judge's faces."

Indeed, Heunke was not penalized for his misbehavior.  He came in second, with Yann Perrod in first.  Diego Pene came in fourth in the round.  

"But I was surprised he got another load out of me," Pene told us.  "But Coach Douton has been force-milking me for weeks, and even wakes me up at night with other teammates to milk cum out of my sore cock.  I thought my cock was spent, but Olaf's thick stroke was just like my Coach's forced milkings.  I got a fourth load on stage, which I was proud of!"

But Douton had a different opinion: "No one messes with my athlete's cocks but me," he bellowed.  "I am their coach – their cocks are mine to dominate into champions!  If I get close to that boy I will show him how pro bodybuilders deal with punks who interfere with stage presentation.  The judges may be too pussy to discipline this bullshit, but I am an Alpha, so what I say goes.  And I say I want to line up my boys and powerfuck that bitch Heunke until all his cum is so drained he loses the contest!  He better watch his back!"

Yann Perrod took the incident in stride, however.  "I am used to men being fascinated with my giant cock," he explained.  "My cock is so perfect that men idolize it.  I walk around knowing that every man I sees considers me his superior, and my cock's perfection is part of why I am so much better than all of you.  I used to get frustrated when men lost control and grabbed my meat.  But over the years I began to see the opportunity held within your inability to resist my perfection.  When a lesser man loses control and starts working my perfect cock, I now gladly let them have their thrill, and I use this to add to my cock training.  Random cock work allows me to expand my incredible load control, and also maintain my power as an Alpha over all of you below me.  So it does not surprise me that the little pussyboy Heunke grabbed my cock.  And it was easy for me to pose while he pumped a beautiful load from my perfect meat.  I consider him lucky to have had the honor of my amazing horseback in his hands, and I know the audience was grateful to see one more load dropped by the true champion of the contest."

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OLAF'S STUNT AND THE REACTIONS TO IT?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

7 comments:

  1. Perrod again shows why he's an international star - keeping his cool during this unprofessional display. Kudos to him, but shame on the CEPB for continuing to allow these incidents to happen. It's setting a bad example for these boys if they want to turn pro; that petty behavior and tricks like this are the way to gain Alpha status. It's not! Hard work, hard muscle, hard cock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! While I am sometimes rooting for Perrod to lose when there are other amazing competitors up against him, he meanwhile is gradually evolving into an amazing naked bodybuilding champion, with the dignity and poise to maintain professionality. I am not always a fan, but when he performs like this he wins me over more and more!

      And shame on the CEPB for sure, but shame MORE on the IFNB for allowing this on their stages! The IFNB is a global leader in this sport, and they got this way by maintaining their policies with ruthless aggression. Handing the reigns over to the CEPB – an amateur league that is still new – is an atrocity and an insult to all the IFNB has stood for for decades!! They need to re-tighten their own game and leave the amateur shit tot he amateurs!!!


      You're right: HARD WORK, HARD MUSCLE, HARD COCK!

      Delete
  2. I have a complaint about the way this contest was run. I went to the expo - as soon as I got there, the first thing I did was strip down. I got an instant boner seeing all of the huge muscular naked bodybuilders walking around collecting swag from all of the vendors. I knew JK Roher was there, so I immediately went to his booth.

    There was already a line of guys waiting for a chance to get an autograph, photo, and a chance to stroke that enormously thick musclecock of his. Just seeing him there, I was afraid I was going to shoot my load while I was still in line! But I managed to hold out, and when it was my turn I wrapped my hands around his cock and squeezed it as hard as I could. His dick was so hard, the flesh didn't compress at all. I came instantly and he let out a bit of precut - his little dribble was bigger than my entire load I had been saving up for 2 weeks.

    Anyway, that was the good part. Here's the problem: after I left the booth, I went soft. I'm not a Naked Bodybuilder so I don't have the kind of stamina these musclestuds do. A security guy came up to me and said "excuse me sir, you need to have a hard-on." I tried to explain to him that I just exploded next to JK and I needed time to recharge. The guy told me "I'm sorry, but the expo policy is that you must maintain an erection at all times while being naked. Either get it hard, or put your clothes on."

    I understand that every event has different policies. But NO WHERE did it say that we had to stay hard if we were naked. Not on the website, not on the signage outside, no where. Had I known about the policy, I would have walked around with my boner a lot longer instead of shooting it off right away with RK. If show promoters have special policies, they HAVE TO NOTIFY THE FANS AHEAD OF TIME!!!!! This sport wouldn't exist without the support (and money) we fans pay to attend the events and we deserve better.

    - IFNB Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a weird policy – and one that I have heard of, but not ever in an Expo! Further proof that amateur leagues are labelled "amateur" for a reason!

      The Amateur Rumble "expo" was tiny and a little pathetic compared to real Expos at headliner IFNB events. I can see why it was so under-attended with ridiculous rules like forced erections while naked! We expect the PROS to have to remain hard, but us fans are not to be held to those impossible standards!

      Most expos do have dress rules as far as "approval" for nudity on the floor – usually the door staff require well built guys to be naked, and refuse them entry into the expo unless they are nude. Muscled guys are forced to strip if they want to be inside, thus ensuring that the better built men are naked, even though average built guys are given the option. But requiring muscled guys to be nude in order to attend is different from forcing ALL the fans to remain hard. And besides, typically expo floor-rules are posted WELL in advance so people know the policies of the event.

      I agree that this year's Amateur Rumble is being mismanaged. While it is fun to see the novices and amateurs who will evolve into future pros, and while it is ALWAYS fun to see naked muscle, the details of this event fall far below the IFNB standards, even if the muscle and cock is impressive!

      Delete
    2. I was also at the expo and told I had to get hard. I had just shot my wad at a flexing booth, and wasn't halfway through the room when two big, muscled guys on the security staff cornered me and told me to get it hard or cover it up! They were VERY aggressive, and pressed in close. They were only wearing jockstraps that said "security staff" on them, and normally being so close to hot young muscle in a jock would et me rock hard, but I really spent myself at the booth. They told me I had to get dressed if I couldn't get it up, and when I asked for a little help and if they would bounce their melon pecs for me a little, they got angry and took attitude. I told them I left my clothes at the entry lockers so I couldn't get dressed, and they immediately grabbed me in their strong hands and led me to a side room. Apparently, I didn't have to leave the expo, but I could not return tot he floor until I got hard again. The room they brought me was all the other men who lost their hard-ons. There were about 50 or 60 dudes crowded in the room, all naked and working their cocks back to hard so they could go back and enjoy the expo. While it was fun in that side room (almost more reward than punishment!), it was still a ridiculous policy. The second day I kept a pair of tight briefs with me to avoid the problem happening again.

      Delete
  3. RealBBer, could you please give a complete list of IFNB gyms? Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are hundreds so a complete list is hard. Many aren't full gyms but are just training studios that are naked. The best ones are featured in the Training Feature here on the IFNB Report from a number of months ago. I will try to come up with some names for you though!

      Delete