Tuesday, July 16, 2013

AMATEUR RUMBLE 15

LIGHTWEIGHT WEARS COCKRING, GETS WARNING:
"BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!" HE SAYS
Amateur Bobby Meuller (center) hits a front double biceps pose during the Lightweight Class.  
You can see he is wearing a cockring, which is against on-stage regulations in naked bodybuilding.  
Ed Fallon (right) won this Lightweight round with his impressively fat cock.

Amateurs are known for making mistakes, and this year's IFNB Amateur Rumble is seeing many errors made.  The most recent was in a Lightweight round, when amateur Bobby Meuller took tot he stage wearing a cock ring.

Cock assistance is against the rules in all naked bodybuilding leagues; competitors are expected to show their prowess without the need for assistance.  But Meuller eagerly ignored that long-standing policy and seemed proud to be wearing the studded cock ring on stage.

"I came to show off my body, but especially show off my cock," he said afterwards.  "And when I saw my competition backstage I knew I wouldn't place high in the class.  So I decided to just throw away the round and give an amazing cock show by wearing my training ring!"

Meuller's cock was fat and engorged, and he sprang three hefty loads during the round, leading him to declare: "It was totally worth it!  I know it meant I would be placed low, but it was the fattest my dong has ever been on stage! I am glad I got to show off my meat to a world audience while it was at it's fattest!"

Meuller was not disqualified from the round, but was given a warning.  The class was won by Ed Fallon, whose own cock was at a shocking thickness for an amateur, and rock hard the whole round.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BOBBY MEULLER'S ANTIC DISOBEDIENCE OF THE RULES?
POST A COMMENT BELOW!

7 comments:

  1. I thought these Amateur events were to help these boys prepare for the big leagues, however it seems like the judges at this year's rumble are just letting things slide. If the Conference Of Erect Penis Bodybuilders' Greg Merrill wants his organization to be taken seriously as a feeder for the pros, he needs to clamp down on these indiscretions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL SAID! The Amateur Rumble has been far stricter in past years, and they seem to be doing a LOT of sliding. I think it is because Greg Merrill from the CEPB was given more authority. Merrill has done a great job promoting naked bodybuilding on the amateur level, but his lax attitude towards the standards of naked bodybuilding are getting upsetting.

      The biggest and oldest amateur league which feeds the IFNB is the ANFB, the Amateur Nude Federation of Bodybuilding. The ANFB was formed many decades ago as the main vehicle to feed top alpha quality muscle and cock into the pro ranks of the IFNB. They have always bee just as strict as the IFNB, but they also sort of suck at promoting the sport. So Greg Merrill and a few others from the ANFB broke off to create the Conference of Erect Penis Bodybuilders in an attempt to help the naked side of the sport grow faster. And it worked. Merrill has always been a showman, and the CEPB – while still not as big as the ANFB – has encouraged far more men to lose the trunks and try the TRUE sport of Alpha men.

      But the cost of showmanship was that the CEPB is often criticized for "sliding" it's rules too much. This leaves competitors often unprepared for the intensity of the pro ranks.

      To me it seems Merrill has had a strong hand in letting all these amateur mistakes slide. In alpha sport, you get dominated if you are weak. But these weak men are hardly being reprimanded. I think it is still a quality amateur show, but I agree with the original comment poster that this sliding is a bad representation of the brutal intensity of TRUE naked bodybuilding.

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    Sorry I don't speak French. Could I get access to the archive below? I'm a member of your IFNB blog - which is excellent! Thank you. Jim.

    To see more even more huge, fantasy muscle with gigantic cock, request access to our exciting private archive of past coverage (all posts pre-May 2012) at http://ifnb-archives.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any more pictures of the younger teens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pleased to see that there are some rebels out there who are willi g to forfeit their standings to show the whole world what they are capable of. I must warn also that all of these gentlemen remember that this site is for circumsized men only. There are many places on th internet to go to view men with foreskins but this site is notnone of them. Circumsized cocks rule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, there are no rules on foreskin in the IFNB.

      -The Editors

      Delete
  5. Very random question, but where do these bodybuilders find cockrings big enough to fit around their massively thick cocks?

    IFNB Fan

    ReplyDelete