Sunday, May 19, 2013

AMATEUR RUMBLE 1

"TEAM JACKER," PRO JK ROHER'S AMATEUR 
NAKED BODYBUILDING TEAM, 
BRINGS THICK COCKS TO COMPETITION!
IFNB Pro naked heavyweight bodybuilder, JK Roher (fourth from left) poses proudly with four of his best amateurs 
who all placed at the amateur-level CEPB Hung Houston Amateur Naked Bodybuilding Competition.  
Roher's training focuses strongly on cock girth along with muscle development, and the thickness 
of these amateur dicks proves Roher not only competes well, but knows naked muscle training!

After his amazing win at last year's IFNB Beef Boy Classic, junior heavyweight JK Roher's naked muscle training work exploded with new clients.  Scores of men obsessed with building muscle and cock to rival Roher's perfection have hired the 23 year old naked bodybuilding superstar to coach their amateur efforts.

Yet only the elite of Roher's clientele can get onto Team JKR, Roher's competitive team of naked bodybuilding hopefuls.  Team JKR – now nicknamed "Team Jacker" – has gone to 12 amateur contests in various amateur, local naked bodybuilding to help their team qualify for the biggest name in amateur competition: the IFNB Amateur Rumble.  Getting an invite to the Amateur Rumble requires a naked bodybuilder to win his class at a qualifying contest.

Team Jacker has mostly competed in CEPB (Conference of Erect Penis Bodybuilders) events.  Under Roher's training and secret chemical enhancements, 11 of the 18 men on Team Jacker earned invites to the Amateur Rumble.

"I competed in 7 amateur contests," said Tom Arlon from Team Jacker.  "But I could only cum on stage 2 times at most, and was never shredded enough.  Since I hired JK Roher, I am popping 4 to 5 loads on stage, and am the biggest and leanest I have ever been!  I feel like he's prepared me the way the pros prep!"

"He's been very strict with my cock work," said Bayle Norman, another from Team Jacker.  "He jerked me so hard I used to think he was going to tear my cock off my body!  At first I used to beg him to stop, but he just had other teammates hold me down and tell me that if I wanted to win, this was he price.  And it was worth it!  Now I can handle the intensity of pro-level cock work!  Roher is strict, but he is amazing!"

We're excited to see how members of Team Jacker do at this year's Amateur Rumble!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE AMATEUR NAKED BODYBUILDERS ROHER IS BRINGING?
DISCUSS AMATEUR LEVEL NAKED BODYBUILDING – OR ANYTHING – IN A POST BELOW!

4 comments:

  1. the amateurs all know how important it is to constantly stroke their cocks, yet they can not pound them hard enough to ensure maximum enhancement on their own. they need men like jk roher and friends to hold them down, jerk their cocks and cum on their faces and into their willing mouths to ensure optimal COCK growth. team jacker will squirt like no other team and cover all their opponents in oceans of CUM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forced milking and forced edging training is intense – way too intense for most beginner cocks. And the thick, muscular arms of a man like Roher, well, he probably beats the shit out of their dicks! Roher is incredibly strong, and that power unleashed on a cock has got to be intense!!! But I like that he uses the forced methods, and I agree with his philosophy: if these guys want to learn to be the best they will SACRIFICE and face the challenge of having gigantic, muscular men forcibly working their cock with no mercy, unconcerned and unbothered by the desperate cries for mercy from the new athlete. There is NO ROOM FOR PUSSIES in a sport like naked bodybuilding, and it takes a hard coach to toughen up new blood. Roher is ruthless with his own dick, and look at where it has gotten him! He is a god among men! PROOF THAT THE FORCED METHOD IS THE BEST METHOD FOR A BEGINNER!

      Delete
  2. I was stoked to find out JK Roher was coaching a team for the Rumble! Roher is one of the best names in the sport in my opinion, and his emphasis on thickness of cock to match thick muscle is what makes his contest prep so indomitable! I mean, look at those dudes he is coaching and there is your proof that Roher knows what he's doing in this sport! They may not be the biggest out there (yet), but they all have FAT cocks – the way naked bodybuilders are SUPPOSED to have! Too many newcomers go only for length, ruining the balance between cock and muscle. I'm psyched that Roher is keeping these studs plump-cocked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...love these guys...JK.looks like he loves his new job!

    ReplyDelete