Monday, September 17, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 29

DESPITE THE DRAMA, TOMMY LI HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE MASTER’S BOY
SHOWING CONFIDENCE: Tommy Li poses as he checks out after placing out of the Master’s Boy finals. Despite the shocking exit of his mentor Kenny Leung, he would change nothing about his experiences at this year’s Masters.

One of the side stories everyone has been talking about this competition isn’t even about a front runner. The future of eager Junior competitor Tommy Li has fascinated the gossips after the spectacular and abrupt exit of his mentor, superstar bodybuilder Kenny Leung during the preliminaries.  After a scramble to find a new mentor (as all Master’s Boy contestants must have a sponsor in the competition), in the end Li did not make it past the first round of the finals.

But the 20 year-old has had a blast anyway, “It has been a real rollercoaster, and I was so sad to see Kenny leave like that. I spent a year by his side, always ready to train with him whenever he needed or wanted to use me for anal stim work or teach me lifting techniques. So to have him leave me like that was really disappointing and this did not turn out to be the first International competition I was thinking it would be. But in the end, I met Dajon and ended up getting to hang out with so many amazing older pro naked bodybuilders. Kenny always made training so regimented, but here I learned to have fun and bond with the other guys!”

Tommy’s new mentor, American pro Dajon “The Fountain” Johnson also only made it through the first round of the Master’s finals, but he also has no regrets. Having done the show for over twenty years, he said that connecting with Li made this an especially memorable one.

“It was invigorating to meet a young impressionable guy with such passion for naked muscle. His craving to get better and experience all the massive muscle and thick cock he can was great to watch. I’m looking to see if we can get him to stay in the US with me for a while to keep up this training,” says the 60 year-old, his hefty black dick leaking a stream of his famed cum on the floor. “I want to get him into my home gym and really do some intense work. I’ve got a little sign above that garage that says, ‘Dajon’s Jizz Joint’” he says with a laugh. “I want Tom to really get fully comfortable with all levels of training. I always open the garage door and let the neighbors watch me training solo. A real man forces people to look at their muscles and cocks without apologies. And from powerlifting nude, to hands-free cum training, to getting anal stimmed by an Alpha’s fat dong, he needs to know how to do it all while on display.”

DO YOU THINK THAT TIMMY LI WILL EXCELL UNDER DAJON JOHNSON’S TEACHINGS?

WHAT SUGGESTIONS WOULD YOU HAVE FOR LI TO KEEP UP HIS TRAINING AS A YOUNG, IMPRESSIONABLE NAKED BODYBUILDER? 

2 comments:

  1. I would like to get fucked by him and his mentor Kenny Leung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to chart their progress as Kenny’s tutelage improves his own capabilities.
    Whatever it is now, it should increase his ability to shoot multiple manloads by at least 25 Percent.
    So, then I would love to see his numbers of loads vs timed flexes.
    If he can exceed his former numbers then I would hazard a guess that he is well on his way becoming the next big star.

    ReplyDelete