Wednesday, September 12, 2018

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 27

MASTER’S BOY’S GET BETTER AFTER MEGAWEIGHT INTERRUPTION
UNBELIEVEABLY HORNY: Spaniard Felipe Zakila (left) and Canadian Noah Terly (right) perform after their round of the Master’s Boy was interrupted by Bang Bain. Both boys had encounters with the erratic megaweight and had notably swollen and extra hard dicks throughout their posing routines.


After the unruly outburst by volatile African muscle brute Ben Bain, the Master’s Boy competition got back on track. The chaotic interaction with the unpredictable behemoth actually seemed to energize several of the boys. Many from the audience commented that once order was restored, the assembled young men performed with a cockiness that belied their age and a horniness that surprised even the boys themselves.

“I couldn’t believe how big it was and when he slammed his dick into me. I almost passed out,” says teen competitor Noah Terly. “Having it happen in front of the entire auditorium of fans, including my fraternity bros from college, seemed like an embarrassment at first. I have never had an Alpha dick that large forced inside me before. I’ve always just trained with my uncle Craig, who is a lightweight.”

Noah’s sponsor, long-time Canadian lightweight pro Craig Terly was watching from the audience, and said his nephew had nothing to worry about, “Sure he whimpered at first as Bang was slamming that black monster into him. But who wouldn’t? And besides he was the envy of almost all these men out here; he just inadvertently just got an amazing opportunity to interact with one of the largest and most famous Alpha men on the planet! He knows how lucky he is and since he’s completely committed to the bodybuilding lifestyle he can have nothing but pride in what happened.  And look at how he performed this round!?”

“It all happened so fast, but I wouldn’t have changed anything ultimately,” said the younger Terly. “After Bang tried to force it down my throat, I realized there was no way I could get my jaw around that enormous cockhead. The only way was to bend over and take it. But I felt like I was buzzing with Alpha energy from the second I felt his cum fill me up. I swear my dick swelled an inch or more, and I’ve never been as horny. It hasn’t softened in hours, and I already came 17 times!”

There were however a few complaints from other athletes who had competed in prior rounds. Head Judge Paulo Busek dismissed them, “Generally in standard competition we would not allow these young men to compete after obvious anal cum stacking mid-round with prime Alpha pro muscle loads. But that is if it was intentional on their parts, which it most definitely was not. I wasn’t going to disqualify them, and we could not delay the contest any longer so we let them compete. We have another round of finals to review these young men, so it will all sort out.”

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IF BANG BAIN’S CUM GAVE THESE BOYS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE?

DO YOU THINK COMPETITORS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GET ALPHA CUM MID-ROUND DURING COMPETITION? 

No comments:

Post a Comment