Wednesday, May 16, 2018

SPECIAL REPORT: CATCHING UP WITH THE PROS 5

RAUL RUBENEZ GETS LOST IN THE JUNGLE
The next post in our continuing series catching up with pro-bodybuilders outside of competition.
RECONNECTING WITH HIS ALPHA SPIRIT: Russian superstar Yuri Korozoev participates in the poolside Morning Muscle-Meditation class at Raul Rubenez’s Camp Tesāo resort in the Amazonian rainforest. Rubenez personally guides the bodybuilders through poses and insertions meant to help them tap into their dominating Espírito Galo

Every country with a culture of naked bodybuilding has its own stars.  These are Alpha men that shine at the regional level and usually have engaging personalities that make them crowd favorites to watch.  However, with the entire world’s worth of competitors on stage at the international level, they often do not always get the same level of recognition or shine quite as brightly.

Brazilian culture’s fixation on beauty and perfection has made naked bodybuilding one of the most popular sports in the country, and Raul Rubenez, bodybuilding MVP and star Anaconda competitor, could have fallen into that bucket save for his irresistible charm.  “Though I am lean, my people recognize a winner when they see one.  In Brazil, I am a superstar.  Both for my work as a bodybuilder, and my fame as a Domino competitor.” Rubenez has consistently scored at regional and national levels with overall victories, despite competing in the light- or middleweight category and he is also a championship Domino fighter, the unique Brazilian performance similar to Capoeira, but done nude and including sexual dominance submission.  “At the international level however, I know that the lighter guys have a disadvantage.  I came in 6th at the IFNB Anaconda, but being voted MVP was a recognition of how amazing I am.”

Looking for downtime after his star turn at that show, Rubenez came across an isolated camp deep in the rainforest.  Knowing he had found an amazing spot, he bought it for himself.  “I knew the second I stepped off the boat, this was going to be a magical place to connect with nature and tap into my true Alpha spirit.  It is an hour by boat from Manaus so it was no easy task to open, but I am proud to finally have Camp Tesāo open for business.  It is an all-nude, all-male spot where we encourage alpha males to come deep in the jungle to relax and connect with the inner alpha spirit – their Espírito Galo, or Cock Spirit.  There is meditation, nature hikes, an intense powerlifting gym and group stimulation meetings performed in the forest.  It is a paradise.  As a Brazilian, it was important to me that Camp Tesāo was eco-friendly, and celebrated the natural beauty of Brazil, while also celebrating alpha male power and the dominance of our bodies over all other men.”

Elite Russian bodybuilder Yuri Korozoev came for more than a month after his disappointing 3rd place finish in the 2016 Mr. Alpha contest. “Yuri and I spent several weeks working together on reconnecting with his passion for naked bodybuilding.  He thought for sure without JK Roher there, he would at least come in 2nd.  But I think he and I had a lot of really good time training and stimming together, and I think he will dominate in 2018!”


WOULD YOU WANT TO VISIT RAUL RUBENEZ'S CAMP TESAO? 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RUBENEZ AND RUSSIAN CHAMP KOROZOEV'S CONTINUED CONNECTION? 

5 comments:

  1. Now that I know about the camp I am going to save to make a visit. It will be great to meet and train with alpha pro NBs from around the world. I am so used to giving my jizz to my students, my cock growth has plateaued at 13”s. A month of absorbing loads of cum at the camp, in the outdoors and fresh air, should add to the length and girth of my dong. Also, I’ll be able to pick up new training tips to take back to Community College and for the 18 yr. old ANBs at the Silverlake NB Gym.
    I have always felt that bonding with a NB, his huge dong in my asshole, makes us one, even if he practically destroys my hole, and is just using me to show his dominance and alplhaness. No matter the circumstance, in the NB world, a cock in a dong is like a key in a lock. The aggressive, brutal, alpha NB has to work a hole until he makes a connection. The cock is like a magnet drawn to the hole which is like iron. Sometimes he has to plow a lot of holes to satisfy the need for a connection. Everyone plowed benefits by becoming alpha connected spiritually, Absorbing and giving cum creates an alpha spiritual connection. When I am plowed and given loads by numerous NBs at a workout session, I become spiritually connected to all of them. When I have sleepovers for my 18 - 20 yr. old students, I encourage them to fall asleep with their erect cock in someone’s hole or another NB’s fuck stick in their hole. As they fall into the twilight of sleep, they are bonding and sharing their NB energy, which also contributes to muscle and cock growth. I have fallen asleep many a weekend with a student’s dong in my hole after a strenuous workout, and usually wake up in the morning energized with cocks plowing my asshole and throat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I take a lot of cum up my asshole, I prefer my students get the benefit of the potent NB jizz, and have students suck my hole and eat the cum.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see that 13 inch you have lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-mail me at bwmeitl@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lost for words always been a fan of bodybuilding ever since I met Bob Paris in the late 80 s nice guy looking to hear from you thanks

    ReplyDelete