Monday, January 8, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 03

SURPRISE ENTRY; GERARD BOUCHELLE
THE GIANT FUCKER: Gerard Bouchelle poses for an official portrait at the weight-in of the BeefBoy Classic. His appearance at the Teen Auction was so brief, it was hardly noticed. 
This year's competition is already full of surprises.  The 2016 PowerDong champ and Mr. Alpha 4th place finisher, 19 year-old Gerard "Giant Fucker" Bouchelle, surprised organizers and attendees when he arrived at the BeefBoy Auction unannounced. He was immediately, symbolically, signed by his 27 year-old muscle trainer, Chad Benner, and left as quickly as he arrived.

"I decided only this week to enter the competition. This is the last year I can compete as a teen, and I decided that this was the show that launched JK Roher to Monsieur Alpha, so I would take the same path." Bouchelle said.

"I also heard about Douton's offer to the winner of the BeefBoy," he adds somewhat hesitantly. "Pierre and I had a connection at the Alpha competition, but I have not seen him since. If given the opportunity, I of course would jump to spend time with the Mr. Alpha. But I had made up my mind already to enter."

Bouchelle looked to have worked on further refining his physique, showing more lean and cut than at Mr. Alpha. "I am young and do not stop conditioning in the off-season. I live as a naked bodybuilder all year, so entering last minute will not be an issue."

DO YOU THINK BOUCHELLE'S LEANER PHYSIQUE WILL HURT OR HELP HIM AT THE BEEFBOY?

HAVE YOU HEARD OF OTHER WELL KNOWN TEENS THAT MIGHT COMPETE? 

3 comments:

  1. Well what a turn-up! Gerard Bouchelle as a surprise entrant to the Beef Boy classic. But actually I am not really surprised as he was recruited by Joff Ballo as I reported in PPPA 2017 Number 19, - willingly I gather, to complete the six man team for the USA 6 cities tour. And I can see why Ballo wants him along as Bouchelle has all the freshness with goes with youth.

    Freshness alone will not cut much ice but Bouchelle has plenty of well balanced muscle and a fuck-stick to die for. Just get a real good look at this lad’s man-meat; it is quite exceptional. I reckon Bouchelle will be a star performer on stage.

    But coming back to the Ballo six man USA tour, I hear that all tickets have now been sold and that the secondary market, via the scalpers, has also more or less dried up. By all accounts in every city, tickets at any price are as rare as a hen’s teeth. So any of you fans who are lucky enough to have got a ticket to any of the shows, hang on to it as it will either give you entry to what might be the greatest musclecock event of the year, or if you decide not to go it may bring you a small fortune. Either way you are on to a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are his cum/flex stats? He certainly looks capable of big big numbers. Would you please update?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the NB team, the ANB, and the students in my NB classes live naked 24/7. I stress that that is a goal of alpha NBs. Family and friends adapt, with the 18 - 20 year olds attending family functions and visiting friends naked. For NBs and ANB, I require my men to be naked throughout the Community College campus in Los Angeles. Me and the NBs strut around campus with our hard cocks swinging. The student body can spot my students because of their muscular bodies, 8"+ cocks, and attitude. Everyone knows I am the NB coach, with my large muscular body and 13" fat dong. The Men's Phys. Ed. Dept. is entirely clothing optional. A number of non NBs are hanging out nude. Only the NBs and ANB can be naked throughout the campus. My men attend classes and eat in the cafeteria naked. Off campus many drive naked. They use the North Hollywood Gym and the Silverlake Gym, which give free membership to 18 - 20 year old NBs, and where they can get potent cum anally and orally from NBs. Quake, a bar down the street from the college, allows my students to come in and give posing demonstrations, and cum on the customers. Convenience stores and fast food restaurants, near the campus, welcome the NBs because it is good for business. My students love being naked and having their bodies admired. They welcome photos being taken.

    ReplyDelete