Thursday, January 4, 2018

BEEFBOY CLASSIC 01

PIERRE DOUTON OFFERS AN IRRESISTIBLE REWARD
MR. A SHOWS THE PRIZE: Reigning Mr. Alpha, Pierre Douton, included this shot in his press release announcing a special prize for the winner of the BeefBoy Classic, showing him with his protégé, Amateur Team Douton leader Diego  Pene.

Being Mr. Alpha means you are the most perfect man in the world, and can do, say or act however you please.  Few of the past winners have taken this credo to heart as deeply as the current champion, Pierre Douton.  Douton waited years to dominate the sport, and has shown an obvious glee in celebrating his win.

The relentless self-promotion is not what has been startling to people, more the tactic Douton has taken to keep himself front and center.  Unbeknownst to the show organizers, Douton issued a challenge to the competitors at the upcoming BeefBoy Classic on the final day for teens to register for the annual event.

“I am the most perfect human being in the world; there is no question about that," said Douton in a press release.  “However, as Mr. Alpha, I take seriously the idea that I am an inspiration to all those lesser men than me.  They will never surpass me, but they should all try. So I am offering an inspirational reward to this year’s competitors at the BeefBoy Classic.  The winner of this year’s event will get to spend a week with me: training the way I train, dominating the way I dominate, and learning directly from me what it takes to be the most Alpha man in the world.  I am looking forward to seeing how much better these young men perform with this once-in-a-lifetime incentive open to them.”

The surprise announcement left the show organizers scrambling, as they were swamped by a tidal wave of applications on the final day, and meant they had to not only extend registration for a week, but also look for additional facilities and hotels to meet the increase in expected youths.

“We did have had to scramble a bit, but this is a good problem to have.” IFNB Vice President Paulo Busek says, “The BeefBoy Classic continues to be our fastest growing competition in terms of number of competitors, in all Federation contests.  This shows the incredible growth among the young men of the world to devote themselves to the naked bodybuilding lifestyle at a young age, and the societal changes that allow these teenagers to unashamedly show off their muscle gains and horny cocks.  We are happy to see the crop of new faces and fresh cumshots at this year’s event.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DOUTON’S OFFER TO THE WINNER OF THE BEEFBOY CLASSIC?

IS THE SURGE IN TEENS READY TO SHOW OFF THEIR MUSCLES AND COCKS IN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION SURPRISE YOU? 

1 comment:

  1. On 24/11/2014, I wrote a comment on Diego Pene, who was posing in a superb full frontal shot: Reference 2014 Pro Pan Africa 25, with another attractive young stud from Africa, Michelle (sic) Laveaux. Both guys were in a full frontal pose and both had superbly massive, well proportioned cocks; but Pene’s was to my mind outstanding; in fact his whole physique was very much to my own personal taste.

    I was so taken with this shot, which attracted only two other comments at the time, that on January 22 2015, I wrote another appreciative comment on this same shot, remarking at the time the no one would probably ever read the comment. At the time, I never expected to see or hear about Diego Pene ever again.

    Now here we are two years later and again, out of the blue, we have a shot of Diego Pene. I am probably the only fan ever to remember this young stud’s name, which I do because I just found him then such an attractively fuckable young stud on first sight. Frankly, I find it hard to it hard to reconcile the young man, nice though he looks, who is shafting Douton in this present photo, the Diego Pene of a couple of years ago. Is it the same man or not?

    ReplyDelete