Sunday, December 17, 2017

PRO PAN AFRICA 2017 28

MATT OGUNKUE'S FAST RISE TO ELITE MEGAWEIGHT ASTOUNDS. 
WHAT A PAIR: Matt Ogunkue poses backstage after his runner-up placement in the overall with his trainer, Arthur "Art" Albert. Albert is not a bodybuilder, so his physique is purely from ingesting enhanced muscle sperm.

Of all the IFNB pro-level Elite events, the Pan-Africa may have more unique stories and competitors than any other.  This year was no different, and one of the most interesting to come out of 2017 was the sudden rise of 26-year-old megaweight Matt Ogunkue.  Ogunkue has been competing for 2 years but his progression has been meteoric by any estimation of the word, and Ogunkue is happy to point to his trainer, Arthur “Art” Albert, as part of his success.

Unlike many of the well-funded Elite bodybuilders who arrived at this year’s competition with small armies of muscle, cock, anal-stim and posing trainers to make sure they were ready to compete, Ogunkue arrived with just his Albert.  Under his tutelage, in 24 months, Ogunkue has shot from a 215 lbs Heavyweight competitor at his first pro competition to the 282 lbs megaweight with a 20” circumference dick that was runner up at this year’s competition.

“Of course, I dominate wherever I go, and always would. But without Art’s training I would not have been able to get here at this pace.  He met me when I could have gone down a different path, and it is his guidance that got me here,” says Ogunkue. “I was working as a construction worker by day and training as a bodybuilder at night, but I was just doing it on my own and not really seeing the gains I was hoping for.  I had some trouble with the law, and Art helped me focus and put my energy into maximizing the Alpha that I knew was inside.”

At 28, Arthur Albert is also younger than most Elite pro head trainers, but he comes with plenty of street cred. “I stared my career straight out of college as an assistant with Ernie "Edge" Pandolfi.  “The Edge” is one of the best cock trainers out there, and he and I spent several years working on new techniques to perfect cum timing.  But after a few years of that, the corporate-sponsored trainer life wasn’t for me and just by chance Matt and I’s paths crossed.  I was at a bar trying to decide what to do next with my life and heard a ruckus outside.  I come outside to see Matt, completely wasted, totally raging on 3 guys.  As if on cue, as soon as I step out there I see this stallion of a man ripping off his pants and waving his thick cock in the guy’s faces saying, ‘This is what a real man looks like, assholes!’” Art recollects with a chuckle. “It’s like fate knew we were meant to meet each other that day.”

“The next day, I had him entered into his first official competition, and with just 6 weeks to prepare.  I told him, ‘Let me take all that blind aggression I saw last night, and let’s channel it into making you amazing.’  I had been focused on just cock training before, but I wanted to create my own overall training program that would incorporate all aspects of naked bodybuilding training into a single program.  Matt has helped me show that it works.”
Ogunkue gives thumbs up, “Art has dedicated himself to my growth in every way.  Even as my cock thickened beyond most other megas, Art’s dedication meant he kept coming back day after day, even when I was at an off-season 310 lbs and had destroyed his ass in a fuck-blackout after days of training.  I know that if we keep working together, next stop is Mr. A!”

DO YOU THINK PRO BODYBUILDERS SHOULD WORK WITH JUST ONE TRAINER, OR DIFFERENT ONES FOR EACH AREA? 

WILL MATT OGUNKUE MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO MR. ALPHA? 

3 comments:

  1. Well, call it what you will; there are cocks, dicks, phalluses, penises etc. but by any standard, this is one of the most seriously impressive pieces of man-meat ever. Love it or loathe it, it is an absolute howitzer of a fuck-stick: a Washington Monument of a tool.Personally I still prefer Ballo who has one of the mopst beaitful cocks ever - and it's big too.But one can but be impressed by Ogunkue as he has really broken new ground.

    This has to be one of the most unique and most impressive cocks of all time: a bench mark by which all future contenders are measured. Pity the poor sods of NBA's who have had to allow this guy to stretch their anuses over the past year to help him get to this stage. if ever there was a sphincter wrecker,then this is it.

    This must be the cock of the year, by any standards, which brings us back to the perennial question whether African men have bigger dicks than Caucasians. Well on this year's showing I would say they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As coach of the NB team at Community College in Los Angeles, and instructor of NB classes, I am the trainer. I do get help from Mike, the assistant coach at Madison High, who I mentored when he was on my team at CC. Basically, my students are getting the same training from both of us. Mike has been recruiting 18 year old seniors into NB. and trains them at the Silverlake NB Gym. 3-6 p.m., the gym focuses on the young men. I frequently join Mike to provide the young men with anal stimulation from my 13" cock, and his 11" cock. I spend more time with the straight students, stretching their holes with my cock to prepare them to better receive large, agressive dongs. The gym has a dildo station, as does the weight room at CC. One of the straight high schoolers, Kirk, has mastered the fist. He plans to become an ANB, and wanted to be ready to take the dong of an Ogunkue. Recently, I had the naked students watch me fist Kirk with my hand. One student passed out watching. Kirk was prepared. He grimaced as I eased my hand up his hole, but yelled "deeper." I was in about 10 inches. I fisted him for about 5 minutes, his cock hard, then pulled out. Kirk posed for a few minutes, then shot a massive load on a couple of the guys. Mike and I fucked him afterwards, to give him some of our potent cum, and his hole was tight. I licked up oozing cum from his hole and spit it into his mouth. The guys were impressed with Kirk taking a fist, and some of them asked me to train them with the dildos. I had them get into a daisy chain and work a dildo into the hole of the student in front of them. For an hour there was a lot of moaning and groaning and jizz covered the mats. I had the young men rub the jizz on their bodies for muscle growth. Before I left, I fucked a few more students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive. Just curious to know ... how many loads can this superior dude shoot during a typical session?

    ReplyDelete