Monday, June 5, 2017

PRO PAN-AFRICA 2017 4

MEGAWEIGHT MATT OGUNKUE PROVES THE NEW
NBA "PRE-WEEDING" POLICY IS NECESSARY

ONE-MAN FIRING SQUAD: IFNB Pro Megaweight Matt Ogunkue exhausts the capacities to suck cock of 
an NBA while another is forced to anal stim his hole. Ogunkue's heavy intense usage of NBAs resulted 
in a high number being removed form the usage pool back stage.



With Mr. Alpha Pierre Douton involved with organizing the production part of the Pan-Africa, there is a lot of controversy swirling around his aggressive changes back stage.  One of the biggest changes, as you know, is his vetting of NBAs prior tot he start of the competition, to ensure they are durable for the brutal and prolonged fucking the pros need to accomplish to prep their dicks for the stage.  The competitors have started nicknaming this process "pre-weeding" and it has been given mixed regard due to how it will prolong the already bloated contest program.

However, many competitors in the contest have begun saying they are glad this added step was instituted by Douton.  Of the original 168 NBAs registered backstage, 27 had been removed.  However, that number ballooned to 43 removals just prior to contest start time.

One of the main reasons for this was actually due to a few exceptional competitors cock-training requirements.  One of which is little-known megaweight competitor Matt Ogunkue.  Ogunkue has only been a pro for 2 years and this is his first Elite Level Pro event.   But his monstrous size is met with a frighteningly thick dick, larger around than most human fists.  He reminds many fans of a larger version of the famous Stump Derrio, still the thickest cock ever on record in the pro ranks.

But what makes Ogunkue so impressive is that he has the same sex-obsessed aggression as is so typical with megaweights.  These men who have dedicated literally their entire life to crafting the ultimate masculine body often engage  such intensified modifications to their muscle and cocks that they become literal sexual machines.

Once stimulated, it is VERY hard to get a mega weight to STOP, and Ogunkue is a classic example of this.  The nickname for the affect is going "fuck-blind," where a competitor enters a trance-like (yet aggressive) state  where they literally cannot be stopped from fucking.  You could scream in their ear or cover their eyes, but they will not stop power thrusting their cocks into whatever hole they can.

Fuck blindness is common at any weight level, but the megaweight class men –competitors larger than 270 lbs – pose a unique problem.  They literally are too strong to be stopped, and often it takes 8 to ten men to subdue a megaweight deep in a  fuck-blind rage.  These men can literally swat away anyone who tries to stop them fucking a hole, and can hold down anyone they choose to use for their cock needs – which often last into the hours!

A fuck-blind megaweight is often too much even for an experienced NBA to handle without a proper break, and Ogunkue proved this before the contest even began.  Clearly in a ruthless fuck-blind rage during the pre-weeding, he was tossing NBAs like rag dolls onto his cock.  Several times an NBA would beg for mercy under the rapid hammering of a dick that is as big as a muscle human forearm, but it was like the monster of muscle couldn't hear the pleading, and the athlete was dedicated only to edging his freakish cock in a droolling, muscular haze of sexual intensity.

Ogunkue is so dedicated to his cock work that his relentless power-drive of fucking mouths and asses resulted in 18 of the 43 NBA removals.  One man alone fucked nearly half the removed NBAs into submission and rendered them utterly useless for other competitors.  Many recognize Ogunkue alone as proof that Douton's new policy was a wise choice.


DOES OGUNKUE'S FUCK-BLIND RAGE MAKE YOU AGREE WITH DOUTON'S PRE-WEEDING POLICY?
DO YOU THINK YOU'D EVER BE WILLING TO BE AN NBA FOR THE MIGHTY OGUNKUE?

9 comments:

  1. Mega? You are being modest. This hunk is in a new category which I would call Giga! So editors let's have a real good side of the guy with his meat fully erect so that we can get a real apprecation of the waht he actually offers us. In the present shot, I really like the way his balls are held tight to the root of his penis And they are not too big. Wehave seen much nigger balls on lesser guys adn I cnnotsay Ifind them particlalry attractive when they fominate a guy's fuck-stkc as they sometimes do. But we all need to see that battering ram of a cock in its full unadorned ( and ungrabbbed!!) glory. This takes the blog to new heights and I am sure that every fan's cock begins to twitch as he looks at this monster. He may not be the aesthetic best but he sure as hell is the biggest, So let's see more of him. And how about a prep. room shot of him fucking an NBA?,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ogunkue adds a new dimension to the blog. I agree with Cockwatcher when he says that this stud goes beyond mega into a new category of massiveness. He is totally INCREDIBLE.

    And I also agree with Cokwatcher about his balls; they are absolutely perfect for a guy of his size and a cokc of that girth.I really dig well defined and well proportioned nuts on a guy and much prefer this high-held look to those danglers in floppy scrotums which flap around everywhere, whenever a guy fucks butt. In my view, a stud's cock adn balls should act as one single unit and that is why the balls need to be held tight to the root of a guy's cock.

    But we do need to see more shots of this incredible stud, both hard and soft so that we can really appreciate his dick. I wonder how much of that wonderfully thick piece of man-meat is actually down the throat of the guy he is face fucking in this shot. And what gives with the guy on his back? Is our new hero having his anus rimmed at the same time as he fucks face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to know how many loads did he dump?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be a NBA who can help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ogunkue definitely epitomizes what African competitors are about - SIZE. However in this case, the body actually seems to come close to matching the oversized dick that he sports, and in true fashion is ramming into whatever hole he can come across - rightfully claiming what is his. I can't wait to see what he brings to the competition - if he will lack the cum control that so many megaweights seem to have issues with, or if he will surprise and actually show well once on stage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually wondering this too. He seems a true mega weight, and probably needs to pop loads frequently. But will he be able to POSE and FLEX those thick, awesome muscles while shooting those wads? The guy clearly looks like champ but only his competitive game will prove whether he has it.

      Delete
  6. He's huge. Hopefully he's got that edge when posing and if he does oh wouldn't that be great BTW how many loads can someone like him give?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the pre-weeding policy. In considering a NB or ANB candidate for my team or classes at Community College in Los Angeles, I fuck each student publically at a visitor session or in the locker room, with my 13" hard, fat dong. Next they have to be fucked by the entire team at a session attended by male family members. The family members are invited to fuck their student. If they "pass" they are on the team. I would be able to take Oguakue's dong up my hole. I can handle a fist, as all my team members and ANBs can. Dildo training is part of my curriculum and team training. To get a passing grade a student has to master the fist dildo. The young men work in pairs or trios as I monitor them. Last spring, I took 10 18 year old high schoolers who volunteered to be ANBs after school, to the North Hollywood Gym to experience being plowed by mature NBs with long, beer can wide dongs. Because they had completed the dildo training, they were able to handle the cocks of the 15 NBs for over 2 hours. Before we left, the 10 teens rimmed the 15 NB to eat any excess potent cum. Afterwards, the 18 year olds spent the night at my gym/house where 10 cocks relentlessly plunged into my asshole and mouth till 5 a.m. As I was taking cock, the ANB were also filling each other's holes. As we finished I announced, tomorrow we focus on the weights. As I fell asleep, one of the students sucked all the potent cum out of my hole so he could absorb it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As budding alpha NBs, my team members and students at Community College want opportunities to show off their large muscles and big cocks, and to get anally and orally stimulated, in public. I excepted an invitation from a bar, Quake, to present a demonstration of the sport with my 18 - 20 yr. old's, last Friday night. I took 10 of my my alpha NBs, naked to the site, not far from the college. The attendees swarmed my young men and touched and stroked their bodies. At 10 p.m. I asked for volunteers with 8" cocks or longer to work with the NBs. The volunteers had to strip and display their cocks on the stage to pass. The crowd was very vocal. I invited everyone, staff included to strip. Most did. I explained that the NBs were going to have a competition to see who could produce the most cum shots. The men shouted their approval. The NBs chose a volunteer and either had the latter fuck or suck them, or they fucked or sucked the volunteer, all 20 couples providing stimulation on the stage. The crowd went into a frenzy watching the action, listening to the moaning and groaning, and motivating many of them to fuck and suck on the floor. As a NB was ready, he went to the center of the stage, posed and shot cum hands free. At midnight I ended the competition. Joe, a tall, tanned, 12" dicked, 19 yr. old, Hispanic, won with 7 cum shots. He brought his volunteer, Sid, over and gave the Black bodybuilder with a 10" cock, a celebratory rough plowing. The crowd shouted their appreciation. Sid moaned and swore, after being fucked for almost 2 hours, but he loved being fucked in public. Afterwards, I invited anyone with a muscular body to fuck my 10 NBs, in order to give them potent cum and additional experience being fucked in public. I also asked attendees who got cum up their holes to let the NBs rim them to suck out the potent cum., I gave passes to muscular, large dicked attendees to workout for 2 weeks free at the NB Silverlake Gym. The sight of all the men fucking, sucking and rimming got a lot of the guys asking when the next competition would be held. The owner and I agreed it would happen, but TBD. Even though the bar had a 2p.m. closing time, he let stay those who wanted to.
    I joined my students, got on my hands and knees, and lost count of how many cocks plowed my hole. At 5 a.m. I ended the event and with everyone watching had Joe suck out my hole, so the winner would benefit from all the cum ejaculated in me. The students and I returned to the college naked, giving early morning joggers an eyeful at the college, but they were used to,it since the men's Phys. Ed. Dept. is clothing optional. As usual I drove home naked, and so did my 10 NBs.

    ReplyDelete