Saturday, November 5, 2016

POWERDONG MUSCLE CLASSIC 2016 14

BOUCHELLE WINS BIG IN 5th PRELIM;
ROHER SETS EXPECTATIONS LOW FOR FINALS
DARK HORSE MAKING MOVES: No one would have expected non-elite pro Middleweight Gerard Bouchelle
to be the pace-setter of the PowerDong, but his win in the Fifth and final preliminary round puts him poised to be
the muscle stud to watch in the Finals.



Fans heard the bragging fun of the nude muscled brutes who came to this year's PowerDong; as always "the Dong" was going to be the contest competitors do "for fun."  A homecoming – or "home-cumming" – reunion for lovers of the sport of nude muscle exhibition.  While there will always be competition, the vibe entering the prelims was more playful than cut-throat.

"You have to love your perfect image and power more than anything or anyone else to get ahead at the top levels," middleweight pro Gerard Bouchelle told us.  "But you also just have to love the sport – you gotta love whipping that big dick out and making other men feel like little shits, and love flexing your thick muscle and gloating over being more of a male than any of the fans could ever dream of.  And that love is always there – but sometimes love is tough.  It isn't always fun.  And I came to show tough love, because I know the Middles rarely get to brag the upper ranks of the game."

That attitude is what has not only helped Gerard Bouchelle race ahead of any other Middleweights in the PowerDong, but has landed him his first win at an Elite Level Pro event, taking the first place spot in the Fifth and final Preliminary.  His intensity has dramatically shifted the mood from the playful, naked muscle fun of the early rounds and has added an aggressive sense of intensity on stage. Bouchelle dazzled spectators and judges with an impressive 10 cumshots in his round, all ten timed perfectly with posing.  These are high numbers for a middleweight, and while lower than many of the heavier classes, enough to bring him tot he forefront as the Finals begin.

The dramatic mood shift that Bouchelle's aggression on stage has brought has likewise sorted out the competitors.  JK Roher landed in a surprisingly low 5th place – unusual for the two-time Mr. Alpha, who seems to flex and cum in his sleep.  But Roher smiled and brushed off the low placement reminding fans: "Look, I came here to have fun, like I did in the early days when I was coming up.  The fans expectations don't decide what an alpha should do – the ALPHA DECIDES.  I want to shill out, flex my mass, show off, hang with my competitive buddies, and intimidate some wimpier people with my huge dick.  That's all I came here fore.  I know I could demolish this show if I wanted – and you do too. So the whiners should shut their fucking mouths and respect me as their superior before talking about real alpha male concerns that their little bitch minds can't comprehend."

Roher's comments were corroborated by his rival yet good buddy Carlos Monza.  "Roher is one of the best men in the game," the stoic beast mentioned.  "I think I am superior and it is only a matter of time before I dominate him in the ranks.  But that doesn't mean I don't respect that dude. He's a bull hung beast, and I like that he came just to do the thing he loves.  I agree with him that anyone who thinks he is underperforming should step to his face and say it.  It would be hard to criticize with his monster dick skull fucking your throat.  Critics would learn their place fast if they had the balls to tell him."

But while Monza was supportive of his good buddy Roher, his tone rapidly changed at the mention of Bouchelle.  Monza landed in second behind Bouchelle in this round, and we got a taste of the aggressive bad boy we know Monza to be when he responded to the call:

"That little bitch is going to wish he never entered this sport when he loses to me.  I am on that bitch cunt for hours to put him in his place.  He's already out of line trying to play with the bigger boys, and if there is one thing I can't stand it is disrespect of proper male authority.  I am hell bent on sending that little fireplug crying like a baby back tot e middleweights – after taking his masculinity in the Release Room for a few hours and letting the world see what a bitch he is!"

Bouchelle, who has never gone against a full roster of Elite level pros, seemed confident even when he heard of Monza's aggressive regard.  His calm cockiness showed through as he zinged Monza for his 2013 anal stim debacle at the Mr. Alpha:

"He can claim all he wants, " Bouchelle smiled.  "But I'm just glad we all know ho much that little boy's fuck hole is used, because it'll be a nice place for my arm-thick cock when I win in the last round."

An unusual rivalry has turned the playful tone of the PowerDong into an intense battle of male superiority and domination.  Win or lose, Bouchelle has made his first major mark in the pro ranks.

DO YOU THINK BOUCHELLE COULD GO ALL THE WAY TO WIN?  OR IS THIS JUST PRELIMINARY ROUND LUCK?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ROHER'S CASUAL APPROACH TO THE CONTEST, OR MONZA'S FIRE TO BEAT BOUCHELLE?

7 comments:

  1. Just looking at this shot of Bouchelle posing alone if one was not told his weight category, then for me he would be up there with the heavies. It’s only when you see him in a line up with others who are heavier, that you realise that he is not. But not every stud can be a heavy weight and there is nothing wrong with being a superb specimen of manhood in your natural weight category. Come on; why should the heavies rule the roost if a smaller guy is better?

    But whatever his weight category, this stud looks quite amazing here and if Roher does not think that Bouchelle is up to it, in my view he'd better watch out, for Bouchelle certainly has a superb piece of meat between his legs; good length, good girth and a terrific knob. In fact he has all that is needed to screw the shit out of loud mouthed Alphas, who cannot see that a smaller guy might beat them at their game.

    It’s all very well for Roher to claim that he is just amusing himself, but at the end of the day I think all the competitors enter with view to winning, whatever they might say when they see their hopes fading. Is there an element of sour grapes in the contest now that a newcomer seems on the up and up? I really do wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have made a very good point, Callum, one which I totally agree with.

      And just to reinforce your view, fans need only look at this shot of Bouchelle and then back track just one shot to look at Boyer, who is in the heavy weight category. Frankly I see little difference. And seeing Bouchelle alone one does not realise that he is less tall in stature. But what the hell; he looks absolutely terrific and for me he looks much better than Boyer. And as far as cocks are concerned his is better than Boyer’s in my view. Not that Boyer’s is all that bad, but Bouchelle has greater girth which balances his length.

      But at the end of the day I still hope Ballo, who to me has the block buster fuck-stick of this competition, places high in the end line-up. What Ballo has achieved in terms of cock development is an example to all nude body builders, frankly it is hard to imagine how anyone could do better.

      I have never been a great fan of Perrod, but his physique in the one shot we have seen of him in this competition is fantastic and I am warming to him. He has all the freshness of youth and I can see that this stud is lusciously fuckable. So, if he were to take some advice from Ballo and manage to bulk up what has always been seen by many observers, ne included, as an unattractive, long, thin cock, he could, in a year or so, could become a true star.

      Delete
  2. Look at the picture,consider the attitude ; Bouchelle is THE Alpha ; Roher, Monza , etc. can say what they want, they have found their Superior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The previous posting of Bouchelle took my breath away. I usually go for the Big guys but this fireplug of a muscle man is simply stunning. He is a true giant Killer. His biceps are mind boggoling. Handsome stud in the true square jawed tradition. And he is just ozzzing a cocky, tuff guy attitude. His face and posture just yells "Bring it on Big Boy I can take all that you got and then some" Then there's that fatter than a beer can man cock hanging between his legs. Wow. simply intimidating. Talk about a sphincter stretcher. I would love to see him fuck Roher or Monza. You know he would put them in a world of hurt as this cocky short muscle man took them to pound town. I have heard from his previous competitions he has a devastating cum game. Bouchelle out cums the Heavyweight. His prollific cum tanks produce thick ropes of man batter that wow the crowds and intimidate the the erstwhile alpha competitors who are stunted by his domination - Benchpecs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree that this new upstart is quite impressive! I see Alpha quality in him as well and think you're right that the big boys ought take his threat seriously.

      You can tell Monza must respect Bouchelle just by the way he talks about him! And I agree that this is one competitor I would be terrified to get victory fucked by! We all know Monza is no stranger to some degree of anal stim, but only a ruined fuck hole would manage the sheer terror fuck force of a bull like this!!

      Delete
  4. You’re dead right Anonyme when you call Bouchelle's man-meat a sphincter stretcher. I should think that any first timer taking nis cock up his arse would really appreciate from the word go what a great anal fuck was all about.

    But that apart, and I do like this guy very much indeed, what do you think of Joff Ballo? Take a close look at his fuck-stick; it really is remarkable; perhaps not quite as big a cock head as Bouchelle has, but nevertheless a magnificently impressive tool: one of the very, very best ever, in my view. I am actually rooting for him; and he recently improved his placement in the heats.

    Also we have not seen much of Monza to date. when he is on form he boasts also one of the top fuck-sticks in the business. He’s not sort on muscle either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure Monza will enjoy having his bitch cunt victory fucked by Bouchelle. Monza's stretched out pussy hole will be dripping quarts of Bouchelle's cum.

    ReplyDelete