Thursday, July 28, 2016

SPECIAL REPORT: INSIDE THE CMCS 10

SPECIAL REPORT: INSIDE THE COLLEGIATE MUSCLE & COCK SPORTS LEAGUE

YOUNG JOCKS LEARN ALPHA STATUS ORDER
THROUGH CMCS TEAM EXPERIENCES
LITTLE MEN LEARN THEIR PLACE: For many young jocks, joining a nude bodybuilding team is the first experience
With the intensity of alpha male dynamics.  Here, smaller athletes on the CMCS team Bullriders are made to service the
monster cocks of their superior muscle alpha teammates.  

While thick muscle and a giant cock on a young man will make him cocky, cockiness is not exclusive to a superior build.  There are plenty of young jocks entering college who fit the ego-driven attitude of the alpha men of naked muscle sports, yet who do not yet have the build to match their admirably charismatic arrogance.  Yet this does not stop these smaller jock studs from desiring the thrills of the hyper masculine sport of naked bodybuilding, where a dominant attitude takes a young man a long way.

As such, most CMCS teams have a range of athletes.  Many fans would imagine that the entire team is a line up of thickly muscled young studs with monster hole-ripping dicks, but in reality the average naked college bodybuilding team is surprisingly diverse in physique type.  Often young men get their first taste of muscle building in these clubs, and certainly their first taste of cock work.  So for those not yet on the top of the heap, this inevitably means also getting their first taste of cock itself!

The power dynamics of college naked bodybuilding are no less intense than the power dynamics of all naked muscle sports; the alphas are the bosses – PERIOD – and the lesser men are expected to show deference, respect and gratitude for their time among alphas.  This means the smaller members of naked bodybuilding teams are often automatically related to the duties of cock service, ego-flattery and peer-adoration until they, themselves, elevate to a more potent status in their team.

For cocky young jocks who have not yet developed the bodies to rival their alpha peers, this can be a strange experience at first.  "I was pretty much the boss of my soccer team," freshman Edward Villout told us.  "So it was a shock to suddenly be treated like a team bitch, bossed around and forced to worship the cocks of the dudes who were supposed to be my teammates.  I was never used to being the low man on a team because I was one of the best jocks in my high school."  Villout joined the Texas-based CMCS team the Bullriders his freshman year, after his cocky arrogance was spotted and recruited.  Always wanting a body to match his ego and good looks, he figured the team would be the perfect place to fit in.  And while his personality is certainly alpha, he discovered that might truly makes right among a group of aggressive, alpha-driven young men.

"It makes sense to me now," he said.  "I get it and actually think it is the best way for a team like this to operate.  It motivates me to get bigger and grow my dick so that I can stop having monster cocks rammed up my ass five and six times a week.  It is seriously motivating looking up at teammates while they choke my throat with their massive dicks, grinning down at me – it makes me want to get to that position.  I train hard and am more into lifting than I ever was playing high school soccer.  A fire is lit every time my team holds me down and takes turn using my ass."

"And already I have begun getting ahead," he grinned.  "More and more I am getting bigger than other teammates – mostly other freshmen – and fucking their throats with as much aggression as I was used.  It's like I take out the aggression on them – make them my bitches.  All those times I was hard fucked by the top bros on my team is now being passed on to motivate the dudes on the low end of our roster.  It's that intensity that makes us one of the best CMCS teams in the league!  I'm proud to be a part of it!  And whether you like taking dick up your ass or not, I think any dude would be proud to be contributing to the future of this amazing team!"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE HEAVILY ENFORCED ALPHA/BITCH DYNAMIC ON COLLEGIATE NAKED BODYBUILDING TEAMS?
DO YOU AGREE THAT THIS IS THE OPTIMAL WAY TO DEVELOP THE TOP ALPHA NAKED MUSCLE ENTERING THE SPORT IN THE FUTURE?

13 comments:

  1. what a wonderful blessing for both the little men and their superiors. sucking up the big mens' powerful hormone filled jism will help the little boys to grow monster COCKS themselves. ps. i love this site

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful blessing for both the little men and their superiors. sucking up the big mens' powerful hormone filled jism will help the little boys to grow monster COCKS themselves. ps. i love this site

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we have the videos of the competition

    ReplyDelete
  4. can we have the videos of the competition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I get my hands on the cock building products these gorgeous gods use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instilling the proper hierarchy of Alphas, Betas, and lowly bitches gives every aspiring professional a realistic expectation of how REAL bodybuilding works. Not only does it give top dogs the respect they deserve, it keeps worthless fuck-holes from making stupid mistakes, like speaking without permission or looking a superior in the eye. For the young developing Alpha, it exposes him to the mindsets of his peers and more developed Men. This helps with minor interactions like sharing equipment (eg NBAs), initiating advanced partner training like riding a superior's cock, and will help him get accepted to groups of like-minded training buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth is that this is the rightful hierarchy among naked muscle men, so I think it is all as it should be. As much attitude and arrogance a young man may have, it has to be backed up with physical presence and sexual stamina to be taken seriously. That’s what this is all about and the baseline of both the sport and the lifestyle. There are three ways to dominate – attitude, muscle and cock – so sometimes someone with an extreme of one can dominate another dude who may be more well-rounded. You only need to look back to teen star Chris Garten’s insanely outsized dick (which was backed up with attitude, but not real muscle) to see a star who was able to dominate, albeit because of an imbalance between the 3.
    For another example, you can check out 2014 PRO PAN-AFRICA 3, where dominating, massive-muscled and huge-cocked straight pro Chad Galvin ended up working as the hardcore, always-nude cock trainer (i.e. ready-and-willing-cum-hole) for competing champ Tedi Bolla. Rather evenly matched in attitude and physiques, Bolla’s astounding fuck-stick (and insatiably aggressive need to have it satisfied) meant that Bolla was the greater alpha, and Galvin let himself be repeatedly ass raped by Bolla’s arm-sized dick for weeks (his sponsor’s money I’m sure also helped ease Chad onto that massive dong too).
    Freshman Villout’s story depicts how this dynamic can light a fire under smaller dudes to really push themselves to make gains. With his pretty face and round bubble butt from years of soccer playing, I bet his Bullrider teammates take a special pleasure in watching as they force their huge cocks into him whenever they get a chance. But the upside is that not only is Villout being mentally motivated by the dominance such that he aspires to push his body and cock, but he’s being helped along by the repeated cum loads his CMCS brothers are pumping down his throat or dumping in his well-used bubble butt (even if they are not taking enhancements). The extra testosterone and hormones he is getting from these repeated fuckings is going to really help jump start his growth and give him the extra energy he needs to aggressively grow his own cock bigger and bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures and nice tekst. Bit is there any film or video of the IFNB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As coach of the NB team and class at Community College in Los Angeles, I let the 18-20 year olds dictate who the alphas are. There is a status order and the most alpha student is Elwood Cooper, a NB team member. He is physically endowed, at 6',2", large muscled, and a cock 12" soft and 15" hard. He knows he is an alpha, has the attitude, lives naked 24/7, walks naked throughout the campus, dong swinging often hard, and attends classes naked. No one says anything. His grandfather is the president of the college. Also, the men's Phys. Ed. Dept. is clothing optional. Since 11th grade Elwood has wanted to be a pro NB. He knows he has to take cock up his asshole and absorb potent cum anally and orally from those who are more alpha than he is. I (11" cock) and his grandfather (12" cock) plow his bubble butt regularly, shoot cum in his hole and down his throat. But Elwood prefers to plow his team members. He believes it is his right to fuck all the assholes and mouths of team and class members when he feels like it. As long as a student doesn't assault another on my team or in class, an alpha can fuck any NB. There are 20 NB team members and 20 in the class. They all know who they are. Elwood never asks, he just walks over to a NB and shoves in his hard 15". In the locker room and hallway Elwood has been seen plowing NB class members, to show everyone that he is the alpha NB. I train all my NB students as if they were going to become pros. Most just want to be NB, or live the NB lifestyle. I train them on muscle building and cock work, and to be prepared to take huge dongs up their assholes. At the initial interview to join, I plow each student with my fat, 11" cock. If they don't want to be regularly fucked by my large cock, or have any problems with other parts of NB, they should not go into NB. I only have 3 students who know 100% that they want to go pro. I want the whole team and class to provide an environment to support alphas. The second place alpha, Angel Maravilla, is Latino, 18, 5', 9", and has a 10" cock. He also has attitude to spare. He is straight, and as an alpha wants to be seen on campus taking as many huge cocks up his asshole as possible, double penetration too, to prove his status. He also wants gallons of cum absorbed up his hole for cock growth. Like Elwood, he struts around campus naked and attends classes naked. He is living naked 24/7. Because of his muscles (large biceps, huge pecs with protruding nipples), attitude and temper when provoked, guys in his neighborhood leave him alone, but they call him verga grande (big cock). The 3rd alpha is committed to becoming a professional NBA. After a 1 hour session on his hands and knees taking cocks up his hole from the team, the class, and their friends and family members, at a male visitor training session, Zack, an 18 year old, showed up at the next training session ready to be plowed by everyone, in the ass, mouth, and double fucked. He takes pride in serving NB, stimulating cocks with his asshole and mouth, and he loves the taste of cum, especially sucked out of assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last night most of the guys from my NB team, NB class, and nude wrestling class, came to my house for an end of the semester party. They brought what ever they wanted to eat and I provided non-alcoholic drinks and dessert. Most of the 18-20 year olds came, many of them arriving naked. I live and stress living naked 24/7 and many are trying to live that way. They didn't care if the neighbor's saw them. Start time was 9:00 p.m. I started the party in my garage/gym. I wanted the guys to work up a sweat with the weights, then it was up to them how they were going to party. This was the first time the 53 guys got to really socialize together. Contests were held to see who could shoot the largest load, and shoot the farthest. Inspired by the IFNB site, some of the guys grabbed 2 NB class mates to see who would get "tanked" the most. 18 year old Ken Takai, and straight, and 19 year old Reggie Johnson, were put in the doggie position. side by side. For 1/2 hour, NB class mates, fucked and came in Ken, and NB team mates fucked and came in Reggie. Neither Ken or Reggie had been gang banged before, and they moaned and grunted as they were plowed, but they took all the cock because they are committed to NB and and wanted all the cum in their assholes. The NB class won with 16 loads shot into Ken. The NB team shot 14 loads into Reggie. Ken and Reggie sucked the excess cum out of each other's assholes and swallowed. I told the guys that at this party I wanted them to treat me as an equal, so they decided the winning team would plow me. The 16 class members spit roasted me and double penetrated my hole. They worked me over for an hour. Afterwards, Reggie sucked the excess cum out of my asshole. Zack, the 18 year old NBA for the team, invited everyone to plow his hole. By the end of the evening everyone did. A lot of the guys used my hot tub, There was so much ass plowing and cum blasts in the tub, that the water was milky. By midnight I had run out of drinks. I sent my 2 most alphas naked to the liquor store on Moorpark in North Hollywood. I often go there naked late at night. Barry, who works the night shift likes to see my muscular body and swinging 11" hard cock. Elwood, 15" hard, and Angel, 12" hard, sucked each other's dongs in the lot before going in. Barry was so happy to see these naked, muscular, teens with huge boners, he took a selfie with them. Some of the customers also saw the naked teens and took photos. Every room of my house had NBs and wrestlers, plowing holes, sucking cock, and cum flying. There was sweat and jizz all over my floors, the furniture and weights. The sight of these young men kept me hard all night. I'm 31. I welcomed everyone to bring sleeping bags and spend the night. 45 did. The rest went home naked. As the evening was ending, I could still hear the sounds of balls slapping against asses and guys cuming. I fell asleep with a dong up my hole and a cock in my mouth. When I woke up the next morning, a number of the guys were gang banging Hershel, a 20 year old, straight, wrestler with a bubble butt. After last night, he's interested in getting into NB. I got in line, shoved my fat, 11", in his hole, and shot a huge load. He said thank you coach.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, muscle paradise!! Everyday, would be on my knees drinking from those fountains! Never enough,begging to worship those massive arms!!

    ReplyDelete