Thursday, March 10, 2016

IFNB PRO NAKED BODYBUILDERS LIFESTYLE 3

SPECIAL FEATURE: THE LIFE OF IFNB PRO NAKED BODYBUILDING STARS
DOUTON USES ALPHA STATUS:
CHARTERS FLIGHTS TO TRAVEL NUDE 
IN FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT:  IFNB Pro Pierre Douton, nude and hard 
during one of his privately
chartered flights

Few top IFNB pros have such commanding alpha ego as the remarkable Pierre Douton.  Aggressive and self-lusting, Douton is known on the competitive circuit as always "being the boss" in naked bodybuilding circles, often demanding those around him show respect and admiration – or else he will "show them" why they should be intimidated!

With such a dominating reputation it should be no surprise that Douton is the same way in real life. And his attitude of authoritative alpha is how he subjugates his financial sponsors as well as his fans, Currently, Douton is bankrolled by seven financial sponsors, all of which afford Douton an extravagant life or else face the wrath of his famously powerful cock.  Who here did not read the recent announcement Douton made about his new fleet of cars:

"I wanted a new ride, but my money bitch said he was broke.  That's no excuse in my book; you want to sponsor the best then you have to find a way to afford the best.  I find it disrespectful.  So I held him down and fucked him until he begged me to stop.  Screaming and crying like a little bitch, he knew how to make the ass punishment end.  Finally I got him to agree to buy me three new cars.  Took the bitch 5 hours of ass rape to come to his senses and realize that giving an alpha what he wants is the right way to be if you want to be a sponsor."
Mouton frequently uses his cock and strength as a weapon to get ahead.  And recently he forced his financial sponsors to charter a series of flights just so that he could travel naked.  Buying out entire planes, and only selling tickets to fans of Douton, just so that the muscle alpha could travel with his throbbing dong out.

WOULD YOU ENJOY HAVING THE POWER OF AN ALPHA LIKE DOUTON?
WOULD YOU LOVE TO BE ON ONE OF HIS PRIVATE FLIGHTS?

3 comments:

  1. My only comment on this shot after reading the blurb is that this guy is clearly not as nice as he looks! Who in their right mind would want to have their arse ripped apart by that humongous tool? In contrast, just take a look at Eduardo Bedone in the neighbouring shot. Now there is a really attractive proposition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like him or not, Douton is a TRUE alpha, in every respect of the word. His command over others is merely a sign of a man's sense of entitlement. While I am a bigger fan of other pros, I got nothing but respect for Douton's intensity.

      Delete
    2. I have to go along with Anonyme above. "Douton is not as nice as he looks" But my question is: does he even look nice? Go back to 3/20/2015 Mr. Alpha etc Expo 33 and take a good look at Douton in his full frontal glory or do I mean gory, showing off bis over developed traps in waht I see as a grotesque body. He looks totally ridiculous. For me. Douton belongs in a category of overdeveloped freaks. They have their place, but not as Alpha males in my eyes.

      Also, what the fuck has he done to his dick in this shot. It looks as though he ha gone out of his way to make it look like corrugated paper, totally rough so that when he fucks butt his partner really knows what he is getting: a sandpaper like shafting. Sorry RealBBer you can love nis intensity if you wish, but I don't.

      Delete