Wednesday, November 25, 2015

DRAGONCOCK '15 PAN-ASIA PRO 32

CHAMP PAULETTE HEADS HOME AFTER 
8 HOURS OF POST-CONTEST FUCKING
CHAMP IN REPOSE: After his prolonged post-contest cock release, Jeff "Buck" Paulette (a/k/a, "The Club")
has a rare moment of calm as he contemplates his IFNB Golden Phallus prize for winning the DragonCock.

"When I heard it was the megaweight who won," laughed a backstage expediter at the DragonCock.  "I immediately gathered up the first 20 or so backstage assistants and told them to lube up their holes and pray to god for mercy!"

The expediter was right, as the self-obsessed musclesex machine Jeff Paulette is already capable of prolonged post-competitive releases, and with the addition of victory to his mood, he ended up fucking through almost 8 hours of hole to finally calm down.

In his path of anal and oral destruction were rivals Han Hyun and Chan Somki, among several others from the stage and dozens of NBAs (naked bodybuilding assistants).  Han Hyun was originally bitter about coming in third after prepping so hard for the DragonCock, but when Paulette called him for his "privilege fuck," Hyun seemed to have a change in attitude.

"I really thought it would be me this year.  My prep was on point and I had the right team backing me," Hyun told us.  "And I was bitter than the Club was going o torture my ass with his ruthless fucking to rub in my loss.  However, halfway throight he anal torture it dawned on me what a superior specimen of male power he was, dominating and ruining my ass like I have never felt in my life.  I thought: 'If he can do this to a perfect stud like me, he truly is something special and deserving off the prize.'  It only made me refocus on where I have to be next year."  Looks like he brash young punk of the DragonCock is finally growing up a little, put in line by a real alpha like Paulette.

The Club himself didn't offer us many words of response, but seemed very proud.  He was often seen contemplating his IFNB Golden Phallus trophy, and while not known for a man of deep thought, he seemed to have something in his head.  He did give his a small glimpse of his inner thinking, and it was, as expected, not nearly as deep as you might guess.

"I can't figure it out," the cocky muscle god muttered.  "I mean, i know this is the official champion trophy for the IFNBm and I am proud that it's mine because I deserve it.  But why would they give me a trophy of a dick when mine is bigger?  I man, my dick is bigger then the IFNB Golden Phallus.  Maybe they should start designing it after me?"

Maybe they should, you god among men.  Maybe they should.

WHAT ARE YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE DRAGONCOCK COMPETITION?
WHAT ARE YOUR REACTIONS TO THE PAULETTE WIN?

5 comments:

  1. Another reason to do worship on these gentlemen of incredible sexual power.
    I will extremely interested to know when his multiple orgasm count exceeds 27.
    I would gladly pay for the priviledge of watching a video of him wearing a jock strap thats just pulled to the side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are there videos of these guys available anywhere?

      Delete
    2. Are there videos of these guys available anywhere?

      Delete
  2. Another reason to do worship on these gentlemen of incredible sexual power.
    I will extremely interested to know when his multiple orgasm count exceeds 27.
    I would gladly pay for the priviledge of watching a video of him wearing a jock strap thats just pulled to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Club has a point - I know the Golden Phallus trophy's are historic and molded on past champion's cocks, but with the huge advances in cock sizes and dimensions in recent years, it seems like it might be time to remold them to current super size standards.

    ReplyDelete