Thursday, November 5, 2015

DRAGONCOCK '15 PAN-ASIA PRO 27

PAULETTE PRESS CONFERENCE: DENIES SCANDAL,
ANNOUNCES HE SHOULD BE DECLARED WINNER!
A CHAMPION UNPHASED: The Club holds a rare press conference, flexing and gloating in his superiority 
while shooting cum dominantly on reporters.  it is rare for Paulette to seek out the press, and his announcements
and confidence thrilled the audience.

Pro Megaweight Jeff "Buck" Paulette ius elusive from he press, and typically you hear more from his handlers and trainers then from the beast himself.  But with the recent pseudo-scandal of his sex rage he took it upon himself to address the questions coming into his camp.  Paulette's staff announced a press conference before the Fourth Round of Finals, assuring us that Paulette would answer questions himself – a rare occurrence!

The IFNB Report, committed to bringing you the highlights of pro level naked bodybuilding, was granted access to the press junket. Some of the highlights we have transcribed below.

Q: Buck, what happened with your sex rage the other night?
PAULETTE:  Wasn't a rage, you puny fuck.  That is my normal appetite.  I am a real man, unlike you punks, and a real dick like mine needs a lot of attention.  I should be on it now, so consider yourself lucky I am even talking to you worms.  
Q: But you didn't seem to be able to respond or hear the people trying to stop you.  You seemed completely incapable of stopping.  Even though you're a megaweight, surely that can't be normal?
PAULETTE:  Who is this disrespectful loser?  Where do you even get off talking to me like that?  Get him out of here and tell him I will find him later and power fuck his ass until he passes out. [chuckles]
Q: Didn't mean to be disrespectful–
PAULETTE:  [shouting] I said get the fuck out of here!  And you can kiss your sphincter goodbye when I teach you some respect!
At this point the reporter was removed, and Paulette sprayed cum from his cock, apparently due to getting his aggression up.
Q: Mr. Paulette, you're doing amazing in this contest.  Your sexual attacks the other night don;t seem have slowed you down.  What can the fans expect of your magnificence in the upcoming rounds?
PAULETTE:  See, not this fucker knows how to address his superiors!  I know I am amazing, and frankly when I flex I get so fucking horny because my body is huge.  You seen my pec shots last round?  I don't know how the whole room wasn't passing out with euphoria from how good I looked! I am so fucking hot, dude!  And my club here is one of the scariest cocks on earth!
Q: All incredibly true!  You're amazing!  And what can fans expect next?
PAULETTE:  My dick is so fucking awesome dudes!  I actually love whacking it and fucking with it whether it's for training or not!I have the dick every man wants!  And the body!  My arms are so giant everyone stares at me – and I fucking love it!  Goes right to my dick to be honest!  It's fucking amazing being me!
Q: Great to hear.  And I are.  So what of your upcoming strategy in the remaining rounds of Finals?
PAULETTE:  Have you ever been this close to someone who's shoulders are this big?  Amor lats this wide?  I am so thickly pumped that I am sure I must be like a god to you.  Seeing me flex is the perfect thing in the world.  And seeing my dong dick in action must be the best fucking thing in your life!
Paulette answered most of the questions by bragging about his perfect muscle – which most reporters are used to from the cocky stud of muscle.  He continued to evade most direct questions of his sex trade, but did address it in a roundabout way at one point:
PAULETTE:  You little, worthless bitches are so obsessed with my sexual power, aren't you?  I don't blame you, but wow – it's like my sex and cock is what you live for!  Well, I tell ya, I'm used to that from most people.  And I learned a long time ago that, unlike anyone else, I have the right to do whatever I want with my cock.  It's just natural law; I am a real man, so when I fuck I am doing the hole a favor.  It's my right because I am so perfect.  So when I get started it's not like I am thinking there is some other way to be. Like the other night; it didn't make sense to tell a perfect man that he is not allowed to do whatever he wants with his cock and muscle. 
He flexed his pecs, bouncing them arrogantly, and pumped out s quick load after that, smiling with pride.   Later in the conference he made this comment:
Q: Will we see history happen at the DragonCock this year, with he first non-Asian to take the overall prize?
PAULETTE:  Fuck yes you will.  In fact, I am the winner.  The rest of the contest is for show.  I won it.  This thing is over.  No one can beat me this year,.
Q: Mr. Paulette – do you mean the judges already named a winner prior to finishing the Finals?
PAULETTE:  They should!  Right?  Look at me!  If the judges had half a mind, they can see that they don't need the rest of the contest. I AM THE CHAMPION.  Period.  They should just announce it so we can all go home.  I am going to fuck over the competition like my monster dick ruins fuck holes, and if they keep going with the finals, I am just going to fuck over the competition harder!  I declare myself the winner because I am perfect and deserve it.  It is a fact in my mind.  And should be in yours!  
But of course, the contest is not over.  Yet it was remarkable having Buck Paulette declare himself the winner! The conference was an amazing moment in theirs year's intensely contested DragonCock. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALPHA MAN BUCK PAULETTE'S POWERFUL AND DOMINATING WORDS AND ATTITUDE?
DO YOU AGREE THAT HE IS BASICALLY THE WINNER?

8 comments:

  1. While his boasting may be a full-tilt ego trip, he is not really saying anything that isn't true. He's a stunning male figure with lots of superlatives, he knows it, and there really isn't anyone who can argue. Frankly, since he seems to keep upping his hormones and stoking his fire, as the competition continues, I wouldn't be surprised if he took to the stage looking even bigger than he is now! I mean, his releases in the beginning of DC were truly impressive, but despite his comments about his "normal appetite", I know for a fact his muscle pumps have been getting bigger and his loads thicker.

    One reason I have not been posting lately is that even my slutty ass has needed time to recover after taking a pounding from The Club. Every release session is like a maximal exercise routine that leaves me utterly exhausted but super horny. By the end of the day, my muscles are so pumped it's hard to move, my cock and balls so engorged I'm constantly drooling and I am so filled and drenched in sperm, I might as well be a cum rag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, welcome back Donovan; we have missed you, or at least I have. Your comments keep us in close touch with what is happening as you are the only commenator actually to be on site.

      Sorry you wore yourself out being fucked and fucking at the Drgaoncock, which has been very m ixed in my view; some great highlights but lots of dross.

      Why don't you try and become the mentor for young Somki. He has a lovely fuck stick which I am sure you would truly enjoy (Idroolove rit myself) and he might welcome a really good big gun up bis own hole. You could be a winning combination.

      Anyway, Donovan, please keep writing. There are fewer and ferwer comments even on some good shots. Have people got writers' cramp?

      Delete
    2. Your observations are appreciated. I am SO envious that you had the opportunity to spend some time with Paulette one on one. Or perhaps there were other gentlemen present that were witness to his debauchery?
      Yes he sounds like an arrogant alpha prick of a man, but, that's what we all love about him.
      His egocentism is very sexy, it sounds like he just doesn't give a shit about what other people think of him. Because he knows. What he has to offer is what no one else has:
      PURE RAW PENIS POWER

      Delete
  2. I would like to pose a question. Do any of these gentlemen provide any one-on-one private sessions? I would expect that for the right amount of coin they would be available for private cock worshipping sessions. After all, there is a whole world of men like ourselves who would be willing to pay a happy buck just for an hour of private time in an intimate setting with one or more of these arrogant alpha's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are really very daring, wanting to take on Paulette face to face. Just imagine what might happen if he decides to fuck you.. Are you ready to take that monster dick up your own arse? .I know I am not. But there are horses for courses and perhaps you see it as a challenge shall we say the ultimate frontier: the fuck to end all,fucks, Good luck to you if you get your wish to spend some time with him and his like,

      Delete
    2. I love the way you refer to the likes of Paulette and others as gentlemen, I am not sure they would be flatterd, for if we believe all we read, they are anything but GENTLE.

      Delete
  3. I call them gentlemen because they are unique and unswerving in their commitment to homosexual cock worship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call them gentlemen because they are unique and unswerving in their commitment to homosexual cock worship.

    ReplyDelete