Thursday, August 13, 2015

ALPHA MUSCLE COCK RESORTS 15

PRO JK ROHER'S ROHERFEST WEEKEND
A HUGE SUCCESS FOR ICONZ RESORT

A young bodybuilder is given the privilege of sucking a huge load out of the asshole of the most perfect man alive,
IFNB Mr. Alpha two years running, JK Roher.  Roherfest was a vacation week where JK Roher demanded worship from attendees
who all paid thousands of dollars for the honor of  beinge treated as a subordinate up close and person with the amazing superstar.

Icon Resort played host to the first ever Roherfest, a week long event organized by Roher so that he can have "the ultimate vacation of being admired by the top muscled bodybuilders in the game."  Only a man of Roher's profound influence over the minds and lusts of other men could coordinate such a feat of ego worship.  But it was not only a great time for Roher and guests, it was also one of the best weeks ever for Iconz.

"While we are premium priced, we are still not among the most luxurious muscle cock resorts," said Iconz general manager Mike Weller.  "yet this week our profits were sky high because of the premium event surrounding the worship of the greatest physique currently in the sport of naked bodybuilding."

Guests paid excessive fees for various privileges, including tastes of the world-famous cumloads of JK Roher – which have higher and more immediate muscle growth capacities than most extreme steroid cycles – starting at $500 a load!  But getting your ass ring destroyed by the dominant alpha fuck pole of Roher was free.  "I am the one man who has permission to fuck any hole I want," Roher bragged.  

"It is understood that I am allowed to fuck whatever, whoever, wherever and however I want.  It is just my right as a superior alpha.  So with that much muscle hole around, I figured the price these dudes have to pay for being put through such amazing ass torture for my pleasure is price enough!"

And fuck Roher did.  Weller estimates the mighty alpha's cock was used to ram ass over 100 times during Roherfest – which doesn't even account for all the other ways that mighty dong was aroused and engaged.  

Roher did allow his own as stop be filled by 8 guests at Roherfest, three times by world reknown Megaweight Buck Paulette.  "The dude has one of the most dangerous weapons int he game," Roher explained.  "And his mind is so gonzo on his extreme muscle and cock building chemicals that he is basically a violent fuck ogre.  With that kind of guaranteed quality, I knew the loads would be worth it, so of course I would want to get the edge of a Paulette load or two!"

WHAT OTHER ACTION TOOK PLACE AT ROHERFEST?
LEAVE SOME BRIEF DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT WENT DOWN AT THIS AMAZING NAKED MUSCLE FRENZY!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I suppose if anyone was going to impress the more perfect and balanced alpha out there, it would be the enormous horse cock of "The Club". Of the gallons of muscle seed pumped this weekend, it is a great honor for those few whom Roher allowed up his own ass. Any other names we might know amongst those 8?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went cause I am prepping to enter this federation All the pharnbolics have made me a freak, and I can compete on body mass and cock and anaconda isn't a big enough word. I was welcomed by the royalty and paid my tax by laying on my back and paying dearly for my entry fee. Let them think what they want When I compete I win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roher is a roll model to many of my NB Community College team members, and students in my NB class. The photo above has inspired my students to whole heartedly eat the jizz out of each other's
    assholes. At the end of each team session or class, I create a cum bar with 1/2 the NBs bent over and the other 1/2 selecting an ass to drill with their tongues and suck out all the potent excess cum, which they swallow. Before they switch, as coach I check each ass hole for thoroughness and if I detect cum, I suck it out and spit it into the mouth of the rimmer. One of my newer students, 18 year old Angel Maravilla, is straight, heard about NB and attended a visitor open house. He saw the young, muscular, hairless, large dicked, NB and knew he wanted to have a body like theirs. He was already a bodybuilder, 5',11" tall, with a dong 10" long, and with a circumference of 8". He knew to get in the program he would be fucked. He teared up at the initiation when I plowed into him, but got threw it. To help his sphincter stretch I had the smaller dicked students partner with him on weights and anal stimulation. In class I frequently fucked him with my 11" cock. He wanted to excel at NB and would ask me to fuck him when ever I saw him. Since the men's Phys. Ed. Dept. was clothing optional, I was naked 24/7, and Angel, proud of his looks was also naked in the dept. I fucked him in the locker room, the hallway and even in the parking lot, where students had heard about the training of NB alpha males, which Angel declared he wanted to be, and he wanted to be seen publically able to take an alpha male's cock up his asshole. I spent extra time training him on eating ass. He loved my tongue drilling his man cunt, but he was reluctant to eat ass himself. I told him if he hoped to become an alpha pro NB like Roher, he had to be able to suck out potent jizz from an asshole as the pro has done. I had him practice on me at the end of group sessions. He would spit the cum into my mouth and I would spit the cum into his mouth, making him savor it before swallowing. Very quickly, he began to enjoy digging into my hole with his tongue, he made me spurt several times, and he acquired a taste for jizz. He became known for rimming with gusto and was nicknamed "jizz driller."

    ReplyDelete