Wednesday, April 29, 2015

2014 MR. ALPHA, JR. ALPHA & ALPHAFEST EXPO 49

CARLOS MONZA DIGNIFIED ABOUT 
HIS SECOND PLACE WIN.

Carlos "True Alpha" Monza receives his second place Golden Phallus trophy at the Mr. Alpha.  
any thought he would take the whole show – including Monza himself – but he says "the judging was fair."

Many thought the incomparable pro super heavyweight Carlos Monza would steal the overall away from Reigning Mr. Alpha JK Roher.  After a shocking (and many thought unfairly decided) disqualification last year, Monza seemed to leave nothing to chance at this year's Mr. A.  And when it was announced that JK Roher took the title for the second year in a row, many figured Monza would once again burst into his classic masculine rage.

However, Monza's popularity continues to grow when fans saw his classy and even domineering acceptance of his second place to Roher.  It is well known that Roher and Monza are friendly with one another professionally, and that probably played into Mona's calm acceptance of the outcome.  (There was more complaint from Douton who, in spite of "not being here to win," still had harsh words about how much "lesser men" the winners were compared to himself!) 

Monza was being released of his pent up testosterone and cumloads in the Release Room after the final night for well past four hours, and was unavailable for comment.  Roher emerged just under three hours, and while that level of sexual release implies that our Mr. A truly is a stud among men, the fact that Monza required even that much more dick release made many think he is truly the "more manly" of the two.  

"He is amazing, for sure," Roher said of Monza.  "He exhausted four NBA ass cunts int he release room, and one had passed out from the sheer power of his cock hammering.  I have rarely seen a muscled beast so perpetually dominant in his cock release.  I know I am the top alpha, but I give credit to my buddy – he is in a class of his own for sure."  

"I know the fans know I am the True Alpha in this game," Monza said after that evening in a press conference.  He was actually being sucked and milked by two NBA's on the order of his trainers because Monza's sex drive was pushed so high it needs to be constantly maintained.  "And the judging was fair and I felt far more consistent and less political than any previous Mr. A the IFNB has ever held.  While I am confident I am the better man overall, I have no beef with Roher being named just this league's Mr. Alpha."

And what of the rumors of Monza's shockingly aggressive sex drive post contest?  "I trained for a year for this, pushing my muscles to a perfect shape and my sexual potential beyond anything any man has seen.  I knew that, going in to this, it would take weeks of intense and progressive sexual aggression before I am manageable and not seeking to rape hole every 10 minutes.  But right now if I am not regularly released, I go into the ind of blind sexual dominant rage you see most megaweights go into; I am not even totally aware of anything other than how hot and perfect my muscle is and how awesome my monster dick feels.  So yea, I blacked out a few times in the Release Room, and not quite sure how many men were mowed down by my amazing muscle, appearance and sexual domination."  

"But that is what it is to be a perfect man; a true alpha," he smiled.  "My needs come first before anyone else's, and I can do no wrong because I am just better than the holes I fuck.  It is a lot of work to get here, but I have more fun than anyone else.  Everyone has heard the hundreds of stories of my sexual dominance, and I will say for a fact that not only are most of them true, but I fucking love the fact that I get to do whatever the fuck I want and you all have to just shut the fuck up and take me."

"I am the true alpha," he concluded.  "The world is my fuck bitch.  And I know you agree and love me for it."

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MONZA'S POWERFUL STANCE AND CONFIDENCE WITH HIS PLACEMENT?
WHAT STORIES OF HIS SEXUAL AND MUSCLE DOMINANCE HAVE YOU HEARD?  POST BELOW!!!

9 comments:

  1. Monza is talking like a bully. That's nothing to admire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One aspect of "alpha fantasy" is the idea of sub ordinance and sexualizing what would be, in the non-fantasy world, considered "bullying." It's not to everyone's tastes, but is a sub-theme of this sexy blog series.

      Delete
    2. Bullying is bullying whether it happens in reality or in fantasy. And any person with common sense knows that there is nothing "sexy" about being abused. Being abused is terrifying.

      Delete
  2. I am not at all suprised that Douton was bellyaching about the results. He strikes me as being a bad loser. Me, I would have given the prize tot Monza. but frankly both he and Roher were more or less euqal and Bedone was not far behind. A great show of super muscle and cock overall!

    So, where do we go next????

    ReplyDelete
  3. As was Roher's right, did he make use of Monza's huge ass during the post contest release room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to what I heard, in the sex frenzy that Roher caused at the Alpha Victory Reception, Monza came back and fucked Roher in the ass.

      Delete
    2. Well that's a first after the Alpha! But Roher doesn't always make the most outrageous demands, despite his amazing alpha status. I hope it wasa great fuck for both!

      Delete
  4. If this pose is supposed to be Monza's powerful stance, then let's just forget it. Frankly, in my view, he looks utterly grotesque. In the present series, Monza has had two mindbendingly magnificent poses; in Expo 14, when he showed us just what an iron man's cock and muscle Could look like and again in Expo 45, in his iconic sideways view. To me, these two shots of Monza will go down as two of the best poses EVER shown on the blog. They are both very, very special and unique. Winner or not, they set him apart from all other competitors. He showed us just how magnificent a naked muscle stud with a massive fuck tool could look. Both are beyond praise. For the rest.let' s just forget them as they are run-of-the-mill poses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad. Rockhard, that you agree with me about those two,shots of Monza. They are truly iconic and rank as two of the best shots ever. What a physique and what a cock, both beautifully put into value by these two marvellous poses struck by Monza.

      Delete