Friday, April 10, 2015

2014 MR. ALPHA, JR. ALPHA & ALPHAFEST EXPO 44

KARROL KLINT HEADLINES AT THE MAINSTAGE;
WORLD'S ONLY NAKED BODYBUILDER COMEDIAN
"If I can't get a laugh, at least I'll get a load out.  Which is probably better anyway!" Karol Klint's comedy show 
was a hilarious mix of muscle alpha in-jokes and cock-focused entertainment

"I wanted to get my own comedy special on cable, but I jerk off and cum during my act," comedian Karol Klint says.  "Unless I am willing to also get fucked and swear more, I am just too tame for cable!"

Klint was a competitor who barely earned his pro card as a middleweight in 2011.  But realizing he had a personality for laughs, he retired his competitive aspirations, but continued performing as the world's only naked bodybuilding comedian.  "I think a 19" cock looks manly on a middleweight," he quips about his former competitive career.  "And I couldn't figure out why the judges never agreed that I was a top stud.  I mean, everyone I shoved it in screamed and beat my pecs for mercy.  Am I missing something?"

His comedy hits home with the dominant male set, and his use of muscle and his outrageously long cock in his act keeps event he most stoic-faced spectators loving his act.


ARE YOU A FAN OF ALPHA MALE HUMOR?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ABIOUT THE UNIQUENESS OF SHOWS AT THE ALPHAFEST.

6 comments:

  1. What the fuck does this guy do with his cock when he is off stage and clothed.? Where the hell does he keep it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He tucks it between his legs and up his asshole.

      Delete
    2. Is this what all the ELCB (Extra Long Cock Brigade) members do, for I have often wondered? It is fast getting to the stage with some of these young studs, who go for length "über alles"
      that if they do not find some way to stow away their dicks somewhere, they risk tripping over them.

      Delete
    3. This guy has one advantage thanks to his super-long fuck-stick. If he bends his neck slightly he could actually suck himself off. Quite a feat and I am surprise he does not make an act out of it - or perhaps he does?

      Delete
  2. I saw Klint perform a routine at the Dick Show last year, and he totally killed it. His bit about cum - bitch judges, including funny faces and timed cum shots had us both laughing and cumming out in the audience.

    And as far as that great long dick of his, as far as I could tell he doesn't ever stash it! Even when I saw him at the event hotel after, he just let his huge meat hang out of his clothes unimpeded. Though I don't know how many people an open-crotched sheer singlet is street wear for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Klint too and he is really funny. I love the bit he does when he makes fun of how dudes yelp and beg when his giant muscle cock is deep in them! Hilarious! And he gag he does where he tries to eat his own um on stage but ends up smearing it all over his face.

    The guy makes hardcore cock and muscle funny!

    ReplyDelete