Monday, January 19, 2015

2014 MR. ALPHA, JR. ALPHA & ALPHAFEST EXPO 17

ARROGANT TEEN STAR JEREMY DUCET
GROWS IN POPULARITY AMONG TEENS, FANS
 Amateur-level teen competitor Jeremy "Alphabro" Ducet (right) directs a fellow teen on how he should masturbate his cock.  
Ducet has arrogantly bullied many of his fellow competitors to work his dick and admire him, winning tons of approval
among his peers for his role-model of arrogance and alpha domination.

"He told me I was a pussy and that he was gonna throat fuck me because his cock was more important then mine," said a wide-eyed Ivan Klopnik, a 21-year old amateur Jr. Alpha entrant, about teen competitor Jeremy Ducet.  "Then before I could say anything, he shoved me to my knees – he is very strong – and started jamming his massive cock into my throat!  I totally admire that kid now!"

Klopnik's story is not the only one coming out of the Teen & Junior Dorms about young Jeremy's arrogant domination of fellow competitors.  Ducet has achieved instant fame for a brash and bold profile status that many pros agreed with regarding fans who come tot he sport seeking their preference rather than appreciating the sport.  The fame has gone directly to the teen's already massive ego, and the boy has become one of the most talked-about and admired entrant in the Jr. Alpha.

"I am used to pretty much dominating any man I meet back home," he bragged.  "So this ain't nothing new.  I know I am gonna beat these punks in competition, so the way I see it their holes are my right anyway.  And man I miss banging pussy bad, but I am focused on the win and am just as horned up to slam dude hole – especially when I know it's because I am the superior dude in the equation!  Makes it all the more enjoyable because then it's all about me, mutherfuckers! Haha!"

Ducet actually does stand a decent chance of doing well in the competitions, and his aggressive self-positioning has only helped win him respect, admiration and praise from competitors and fans alike.

"These other teens say they came to compete, but I look around and all I see is bitches," he vamped to us.  "And what do you do with bitches?  Bang 'em for your own needs and toss 'em aside like a real man.  I figure my cock will be well prepped for this contest, and I'm gonna fuck so many dudes as my victory release that I will be happy for months!"

Ducet quickly added: "What the fuck am I saying?  I'm a stud! I'm so horny I'll be ready to tear ass again by morning!"

His prowess, beauty, size, cock and penchant for domination has won him near universal admiration from the teens and juniors.  He is far and away the most popular guy in the Jr. Alpha among competitors, and has already begun having entourages of peers eager to spend time with him wherever he goes at the AlphaFest.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DUCET'S POPULARITY AMONG HIS PEERS?  
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT HIS ATTITUDE AND ANY TALES YOU MAY HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIS ANTICS BELOW!!!

10 comments:

  1. Even after all this, I have to say I still root for Emanti. What we need is a shot of Emanti comparable to the one of Doucette above, as the only sight we have of Emanti does not really do him justice in my view. I don't know if it is the fact that his buddy is grabbing bis dick, but if this is for real, Doucette looks as though he may have the biggest knob of all time on his cock, Wow, it really is something else.! A real sphincter buster. Sort of yes, but not in my back yard!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, because this shot does the same for me as it does for you in terms of cementing my favorite: but in this case it is now Doucette for me more than ever!

      For a teenager he is a BIG kid! And you're right about his cock knob – although I think some of it is camera angle. But while his monster hole-ripper still is going to grow even ore excitingly hole-destroying in time, it is still an exceptional piece of young muscle meat! Couple that with his natural alpha personality and aggression towards the sport and I think we have a winner!!!

      Delete
  2. Yeah RealBBer I agree. The cock helmut on Doucette is mind boggeling. Godda love the cocky attitude. I think he will be a major force in the future. But (not to be too picky to an up and cumming kid) He needs to work on cock girth (I know I always say that) The kid has to devote more time to the weight room. His Legs need a lot of work. It seems Doucetta doesn't have the intimidating chest I had heard about. Great guns on the kid but coach lets bring up that chest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So perhaps you agree with my view - (first comment above)

      Delete
    2. At the end of the day, after the dust has settled, is Doucette the bees knees that some observers claim or is he just a big mouth, arrogant self publicist, who from his own writings appears to be barely literate? His one outstanding feature is te size of his knob, but there is more to the contest than that. Bench who is always of an analytical bent, I think puts Doucette into perspective. He looks better here than in his earlier shot, wearing his metallic testicular millstone, but he still does not do it for me. There are several young studs who,outclass him in my mind - Emanti, Corwin and Hackelberg, but time will reveal all.

      Delete
    3. You are dead right about Doucette's knob as you call it, cock head as I call it. It is a real sphincter buster. Pity the poor NBA who gets pounced upon by Doucette and that monster thrust up his arse without so much as 'by your leave'. Arrogance is one thing ,but Doucette sounds downright dangerous if he actually acts as he talks,

      Delete
  3. Looking at the two of them, doucette's mate here is not bad either. he is a bit on the light side, but has perfect balance. He looks like a younger brother of Doucette. Is ter any raosn why he should not make it into the ranks of the competitors eventually. I like him a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emanti looks amazing in repose, but Doucette has such amazing alpha swagger, and is obviously going to work his cock into a complete frenzy. I guess it depends on how they perform, and what kind of stage presence they each have - men who were in lesser condition or had smaller cocks can win competitions from having complete control of the stage. We will see how things turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A genuine alpha athlete does not need to bully his competition. He gets admiration and respect because he walks-the-walk, not because he talks smack-talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete