Friday, November 7, 2014

2014 PRO PAN-AFRICA 20

SURPRISE LEADS AMONG MIDDLEWEIGHTS
DURING SECOND ROUND OF FINALS!
Four of the top placing middleweights from the second round of finals. Middleweights held four 
positions in the top ten overall during the second round of finals, including two in the top five!
 From left to right, 2nd place middleweight class winner and 5th place second finals round overall winner Carl Broder; 
1st place middleweight and second round overall 1st place Jae Keti; 5th place middleweight 
and 14th place overall Reto Jumawe; and 4th place middleweight and 6th place overall "The Ruiner" Peter Ruwane. 

Naked bodybuilding is a sport of real men; musclebound studs whose cocks dominate all those around them and who's attitudes are overconfident and arrogant for good reason.  And while this often means bigger is better, in the end it is the whole package that wins the honors in this sport, not just sheer size.  And this has been proven over and over at this year's Pan-Africa by the uncommonly competitive middleweight class!

In the second round of finals, the middleweight men took the stage in condition that topped even the incredible performances we have thus far seen. The result is that the top ten in the second round of finals contain four middleweights, including the night's overall winner, long shot Jai Keti.

Keti barely nudged out front runner Pierre Douton in a technical cum game uncommon for middleweights.  "We do not cum as often, but we cum well!" Keri told us.  "I knew if i was to break the top five I would need to bring a flexing and cum game that was intensely horny.  All I focused on out there was how my muscle is perfect and the fantasy of every person who sees me!  I just got my cock so horny for my own mass that my cumshots were ready to reload at my awesome command!"

And reload he did; Keti shot uncommonly high for a middleweight, knocking out 12 nut busting loads, several of them with squirts of such distance and power that it felt like a super heavyweight's muscle loads were raining down onto the faces of the thrilled crowd.  Meanwhile, Keti's blew a perfect game, with all twelve shots timed solidly with signature poses.

Douton was still in top form, and would have held first place except for a rapid-fire set of cum shots at the rounds opening.  The monstrous muscle beast's cock began bouncing and spraying loads when he first arrived on stage, and then the agitated fuck pole reloaded and blew four more times in a row before Douton regained control.  He shot a total of 19 times, controlling 14; and if you do the math you will see how he could have had a perfect control game had his cock not been noticeably over stimulated. 

Middleweights broke into the top ten in four slots, disrupting the reign of the big boys.  Even fan favorites like Joff Ballo felt the power of these mighty, if mid-sized, muscle studs; the younger Ballo came in 9th, the lowest placing he has had the whole contest!  

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MIDDLWEIGHTS BREAKING INTO THE OVERALL TOP SPOTS?
POST YOUR REACTIONS TO THIS TURN OF EVENTS BELOW!!


6 comments:

  1. How did Destin and Tedi Ballo do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Piston came in third place.
      Tedi Ballo was fourth.

      Sorry for the oversight in reporting.
      Glad to see fans keeping up so closely!

      Delete
  2. This Pan Africa just gets better and better. As you all know I prefer the ligher weights myself and all four studs her look absolutley terrific. For my money I like best Peter Ruwane on the far right, but they are all terrific, and what a text book set of cocks! All dead straight and really massive. My main commetnt is that my favourite, Peter Ruwame, does npt seem to have had his cock cut and I think he would look even better if we could see the exposed knob of his tool. Also, why do so many of these studs, and not only three of them here, persist in shaving their heads?. Agreed, body hair should be removed, but why do we have to see so very many 'bald' contestants. These are all minor qiuibbles becuase this is a top shot of the series,. In fact, I am beginning to wonder if someone does a retropsective across the entiree 2014 year, if the Pan Africa contest will not prove the very best of the lot. It certainly is shaping up that way at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do really have a sharp eye, Jason. I am supposed to be the cock watcher but your beady eye focuses on the fact that guy4 (1,2 3 4 from left to right) is uncut. and you are quite right. I agree with you that he should get himself circumcised as it would bring his cock head into relief and he does, in fact have a lovely cock, but then all three of them do.

      The other thing that strikes me is how very similar all 4 guys are. They all have almost identical physiques and the same perfect fuck tools. For me 1 and 4 look the best here, but only because their pose position allows you to see them better., I don't much care for the sucked in pose of 2, nor for the concave pose of 3, but they are both classic poses. I think I like 1 the best as it shows this guy's attributes perfectly and perfect he is.

      Number 3 has the best cock head and massive balls, but I would prefer them to be held closer to the body. I know from previous blogs that Donovan Pryde likes them dangling.

      Anyway you are quite right to say that your remarks were quibbling for so are mine This is one superb line up by any standards and is perhaps even better because they are just posing and not shooting cum. I agree with you that the PAfrica contest is producing some stunning stuff. I know that these guys are not the true Alpha sutff but I think they are all absolutley terrific, perfect for their weight category and terrific on the eye.

      Delete
    2. I really want to come back today and add another comment on this remarkable lot of guys, in he light of my comments made also today on the more recent shots of Diego Pene and Michelle Lavoux and the solo shot of Tedi Ballo. My point was that Diego and Michelle, though not as heavy as Tedi show better overall balance and I have to agree with the editor's remarks, about this amazing line e up: the whole package and not just sheer size win the honours. All four guys here show excellent balance and I have to say that the guy on the extreme left, with his truly novel pose hasot to be one of the top shots of the year. He is totally perfect in my eyes: what a stud!

      Delete
  3. For me the guy on the extreme left, Carl Broder, is an absolute text book poser. A superb figure and what a magnificent cock. Can anyone ever look any better.? His proportions are perfect and what a cock! The other three guys are also all terrific, but Broder presses my buttons because of the way he has posed here. He really knows how to sell himself and he has plenty to sell.

    ReplyDelete