Tuesday, November 4, 2014

2014 PRO PAN-AFRICA 18

"THE PISTON" AND JOFF BALLO CLOSE OUT 
THE PRELIMINARIES WITH SURPRISE WINS
Elan Destin and Joff Ballo, after the fight round of preliminary competition, 
still looking massive and their exhausted cocks still looking frighteningly huge.



Super heavyweight Joff Ballo is used to competing as a megaweight.  But for the chance to compete in a pro show alongside his veteran pro uncle Tedi Ballo, Joff dieted down.  Yet this has kept Joff from making as big an impression as he is used to – until now!  Ballo surprisingly won the fifth round of peliminaries, edging out an aggressive Elan "The Piston" Destin.

"My uncle helped with my prep backstage," an excited yet exhausted Ballo told us after he emerged from the Release Room.  "he wanted to pre-exhaust my cock and send me out less horny.  I have never done that and was nervous, but let him and four NBAs work my cock hard and case me to shoot a few times before posing.  I guess it worked because my control was much better this round!"

Ballo shot ten times, far below his usual numbers in the teens, yet controlled 9 of those shots, flexing a thickly muscled frame that made his monster cock look beastly!

Destin shot an identical 10/9 round, making this all about the beef.  While the Piston is one of the more perfect physiques in he game, and his cock/muscle balance is outstanding, Ballo's sheer mass was what gave the edge.

"The Piston is one of those guys I looked up to," Ballo told us.  "The first time I felt the weight of his cock in my hand I was still a fan, back stage with my uncle at the 2012 Africas.  It was crazy being called out for a posedown next to him!  He shot hot globs of his sperm on my biceps and pecs at one point, and I was like, wow!  I have thousands of men cheering as the Piston's hot load dribbles down my thick biceps!  It was a dream for a newcomer like me!"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JOFF BALLO'S CATCHUP IN THE FIFTH PRELIMINARY?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

5 comments:

  1. Forget heavy weight, forget megaweight because whatever weight categroy these two studs weighed in at, visually, in my mind they belong in a new categroy, gigaweight! It is hard to imagine two more musclar studs than these two. Just look at their muscle development - it is pumped to the limit but with superb definition on every part of their physique. I particularly like Joff's abs. Beautiful definition. Destin looks fine too, but I suspect he will need to watch abs as already there is a slight tendency to stickout a bit. This can lead to that type of figure where the whole upper abdomen barrels out and becomes less than attractive to look at. It happens to lots of BBs.

    But let me come to the fuck sticks. What a magnificent pair of tools we are looking at. They are absolute enormous even though they are in repose. The only negative comment I would make is that I would lke to see better definition of the cock heads, especially on Joff. In this shot he looks as though his cock has barely been cut, for the head is hardly visible. It's a pity really as a well defined big head is what makes a guy's cock attractive to look at, not to mention when he is in action, for in my view big heads equate to better quality fucking. Anyway, I am splitting hairs here. They are both great competitors and well merit their placing.

    Finally, good luck Jason with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was online correcting my error above, I thought I might as well add my comment on the above shot, which has to be one of the alltime greats. As many of you must by now know, my own personal taste is for the lighter guys but I have to admit that these two studs are the living incarnation of the spirit of the blog as set out by the editors. They do truly have that combination of massive muscle and exceptionally massive cocks which is exactly what the blog ethos is looking for. I was totally gob-smacked by the utterly flawless presentation. So we do not have any cum shots but so what? Just let's enjoy what we have in front of us. In my view this shot together with the earlierr one of the two Ballo guys have got to rank as two of the best shots of the year, if not ever. And in addition they have the edge of the renowned Pierre Douton for me in that they are much less agressive.These African studs are really showing us that they know how to do it.. Let's see if we see any better in the finals. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to say that this is one terrific picture. Should be on every cock lover's wall. Exactly ow long are their cocks, soft and hard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to say that this is one terrific picture. Should be on every cock lover's wall. Exactly ow long are their cocks, soft and hard?

    I agree with all that this truly is one for the ages – two magnificent gods of men, on display for us to worship their huge muscles and frighteningly aggressive cocks (even when soft).

    There’s also something charming about Ballo’s demeanor – he’s not so aggressive of a bull yet that he can’t appreciate the position he is in to be next to a legend like The Piston, and even possible matching or exceeding him in sized and refinement. As diesel as he is, he can still appreciate having The Piston shoot a hot load of muscle cum on him and appreciate the compliment as well as the dominance play.

    And like Cockwatcher, I really love seeing a really huge, plump cock head on a champ, but since Ballo has an uncut cock, I think it’s fine for it to be covered – there has to be some concessions for physiognomy. The length and girth that his veiny monster shows against his vascular thighs is exciting enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, Anonyme, it had escaped me that Ballo had an uncut cock. I guess I was mesmerised by this terrific pic, but well done for pointing it out, as like you I think that a good clearly defined cock head is a real plus on a champion, but we have to admit, I think that cut or uncut, Ballo looks terrific. You know, with all themandatory rules of the IFNB, I wonder if they should not insist on all competitors having theri cock cut.

      Delete