Tuesday, October 7, 2014

2014 PRO PAN-AFRICA 3

PRO TEDI BALLO HIRES PRO NAKED BODYBUILDER
CHAD GALVIN TO BE PERSONAL ASSISTANT!

Veteran of the pro naked bodybuilding scene Tedi Ballo (uncle to newcomer Joff Ballo) arrived at the Pan-Africa 
looking bigger and more cock-swollen than ever.  The super-heavyweight pro brought in his entourage 
an unexpected Naked Bodybuilder Assistant: fellow pro naked bodybuilding superheavyweight Chad Galvin
READ THE POST TO FIND OUT MORE!

The buzz around young Joff Ballo is merited, especially because the new young pro will be competing with his own uncle – veteran pro naked bodybuilder super heavyweight Tedi Ballo.

The elder Ballo has torn up the competition in the past few years at the IFNB Masters, IFNB House Of Cum Invitational and of course the IFNB Pan-Africa.  He is a natural in the spotlight, and is known for going BIG!

And the monster whopper cock he has shown up with to this year's Pan Africa is yet another testimony to this muscle monster's love of alpha male dimensions and power.  A full two and a half inches longer than his las pro show, the fuck log is also fatter than ever, with a head bigger then most men's fists!  This frighteningly beautiful hole-rammer matches the 20+ extra a pounds of muscle the super star has packed on, making him a thick man beast easy to reckon with.

And with bigger muscle and cock coms a bigger appetite for showing off and shooting loads.  His sponsors paid big bucks to help equip Ballo for he Pan-Africa, and managed something rarely heard of in pro naked bodybuilding.  While often naked bodybuilding assistants will become competitors, it is rare for that transition to go the other way.  Almost never is a respected pro brought to the level of NBA, but when you have a stud as perfect and horny as Ballo, even this can happen!

So tough-guy pro super heavyweight Chad Galvin will be laying the role of NBA for the first time ever as an assist to the intense sexual needs of Ballo's mighty cock.

"That fucker pounds ass like he is obsessed," Galvin told us.  "And with a cock like an arm, not many training holes can handle his needs.  They brought me in because of my reputation for hardcore training.  While I have never been an NBA, and only used anal stim rarely in my own training, I am not a pussy and will not back dan from the need to help a champion get what he needs!"

Galvin has been a staple in Ballo's training for the last six weeks, where Ballo trains his cock three times a day on top of at least 7 to 9 additional daily releases of cum.  Basically, Ballo's trainers kept Galvin naked because Ballo would mount rapidly and aggressively – and often without warning!  Apparently his cock-building work has driven him somewhat sex-crazed, and the results are amazing. But to maintain his training, he needs release when he wants it, how he wants it whenever he wants it.

"They even had me move in and live with Ballo for he last three weeks so they had a strong ass ready 24/7 for that champ," Galving explained.  "I would wake up to an arm-sized ass-piston tearing me open, and Ballo grunting like an obsessed bull while pounding my hole ruthless to get his nut."

"It's clear he wants to win," said Galvin with a glint of admiration.  "And if his cock performs lie it has in training, Ballo is one to watch!"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A PRO NAKED BODYBUILDER BECOMING AN NBA?
POST YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS BELOW!

10 comments:

  1. I will be brief - oh yes I can be if I try. This is a stud to delight the traditionalist supporters of the blog. He is an absolute classic blog figure and is a good looker to boot. I have to say what I have said before which is that curved cocks do nothing for me but this is nevertheless a formidable tool. If I am being really picky, I think that his knob could be a bit more prominent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason, we're not "traditionalists." We are supporters. If anything, begging the blog to be something different is deteriorating the fun.

      I am the the to welcome all types of responses, but you seem to think you are leading some charge when in reality you too often come across as merely nagging. We like giant muscle. We like fantasy massive cocks. We like aggressive arrogant men. And this is a blog that focuses primarily there. the minor departures are just that MINOR DEPARTURES.

      The creators are SUPER nice and welcoming, and I love how they encourage all of us. But at a point you have to accept that if you don't like the MAIN content of the site, then go find another (of the MILLIONS out there) that more suits your tastes, and stop constantly throwing cold water on our excitement with your hard-on killing comments about what "looks painful" and " has impossible proportions" and "is not nearly as traditional as" bullshit.

      You are a snotty wine connoisseur who has come to a beer festival and is criticizing others for having poor taste.

      Delete
    2. I do not know what provoked your outpouring of venom in my remarks about
      Tedi Ballo, as there seems nothing outrageous in what I said. If I tell you that I do not care for curved cocks, that is just expressing my personal view. You really are a very rude anonymous contributor, and were I as rude as you, which I am not, I would be inclined to tell you to go and stick our head up your arse, which may well be where it best belongs. However, as I am not, I will refrain from making such a crude suggestion to you here.

      Hand on heart and hope to die, I have to say I am full of admiration of the way you stick to your likes and dislikes (of me, for instance) and quite rightly so, for why why should you not? It’s great to find someone who knows that black is black and white is white, with not much in between. It is after all still a free world, although I wonder if the likes of you were in charge just now long it would remain so. I guess a good motto, which best sums up your views on the blog might be “ Never mind the quality, feel the width!”

      On one other point, you are quite right; I do prefer wine to beer but I should tell you that my daily tipple is, in fact. Champagne. Say what you will, my friend it’s all like water off a duck’s back to me. Your comments don’t amount to a hill of beans!

      PS: To avoid bursting a blood vessel, for which I would hate to bear any responsibility, why don’t you just jump over any article bearing my name, for unlike you I do not write anonymously. Just don’t read it. Happy beer swilling at your beer festival.

      Delete
  2. fuck yeah i love african black bulls
    great blog

    visit my blog BOMBADOSCLUB BLOG
    see BODYBUILDER Arkady Velichko AND HIS ASS BULL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, come back often. This blog is INCREDIBLE, both pics and storylines. Welcome!

      Delete
  3. We're all envious of the Alphas. The muscles, the huge cocks, the cum-blasting balls. They're ability to instill subservience in lesser men, regardless of size, is a demonstration of their raw masculine power. So, what does it say about Tedi Ballo that he can get a super-heavyweight like Gavin to take his cock like an eager fuck-bitch in heat? This dude must be putting out some serious pheromones, if he can overcome Chad's own man-musk and get him to bend over. Wonder if it runs in the family. Can't wait to get a closer look at Ballo and his nephew in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree man. Gavin doesn't compete a lot any more, but is still on his game. That Ballo's sponsors could buy out a hardcore stud like Gavin for training speaks volumes on the level of dedication Ballo is putting in to this contest!

      Gavin is known for using old school stim on his cock; meaning he almost never uses anal stim. So it was surprising to me that he is now basically the sloppy fuckhole for a stud like Ballo to mount and bang up with his terror-cock whenever he needs to keep his horniness primed.

      In the end, it makes me win a LOT of respect for Gavin for keeping in the game as support even when he is not competing.

      Delete
  4. If Galvin has been basically a piece of ass meat for Ballo to rape as needed for the past six weeks, and has been kept naked for a month and a half for that very reason, why is he now covered up? What if Ballo needed him right now to relieve some of those needed daily cum releases. Maybe he'll just force his huge tool into Chad's mouth if his ass isn't readily available? Maybe we'll be able to see the huge Galvin laid out, getting pumped backstage like an NBA bitch by that huge black cum weapon once the competition gets started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super shot, but it is a pity that Tedi is shown here with a bent cock. Bent cocks are simply not lovely. and it is a sad that such a superb fuck stick is shown like this. Later in the month, if you jump forwards to the super shot of Tedi and his nephew together, it is hard to imagine two better looking cocks on display together., and they are both dead straight, which raises questions about this present solo shot: is Tedi's cock really like that? If there were a compettion to name 'the cock of the year' I would have to vote for Tedi and his nephew as joint firsts, oblivious of the fact whether they took any of the prizes. Ity might be very revealing as I have noticed that the much acclaimed Pierre Douton, with two appearances this month, has not attracted much comment from the fans of the blog and yet this guy has all the attributes of the top Alpha. So what gives?
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just this afternoon lavished praise for a seond time on the Ballo boys in their twin shot and it is true that in that pic. neither guy has a bent dick. I hope that this is so and that the present shot is an abberation, as bent dicks are really not at all attractive. What we really need to see is a shot of each of them on stage with hard dicks so that we can judge things properly. of course, bent or straight, Tedi has a superbphysique by any standards, but it is the fuck stick which always gets my keenest attention.

    ReplyDelete