Thursday, May 22, 2014

2014 DRAGONCOCK PAN-ASIA 3

PRO SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT HAN HYUN
SETS SIGHT ON TAKING THE WHOLE CONTEST
Pro Han Hyun, shown here almost a year ago at the 2013 IFNB Dick Show, shows off the upper body thickness and dense cock size that won him first among Dick Show Heavyweights, and brought him so close to taking the overall prize!


"What I love about American naked bodybuilders is how they make their opponents their bitch, regardless of quality," sad Han Hyun to our reporters after arriving in Taiwan.  "I agree that my muscle and body are worth your undivided honor and worship, and so I take a lot of inspiration from the American naked pros.  I think every man should admire me, and every hole is by rights mine to stuff my cock into whenever I want. "

"That is why this year I want to take the DragonCock Overall," he explained.  "And make Kenny Jeung my fuckbitch in victory!"

Han Hyun has spent the past 18 months competing the pro naked muscle circuit, but also being trained by big names in the sport to master his game.  2011 was Hyun's last showing at the DragonCock, where he placed a humble 7th in the Heavyweights.  Kenny Jeung was formerly one of Hyun's role models in the sport but "to be a true alpha male you must not place anyone before you," he explained.  "Kenny Jeung is one of the very best in the world, and so I must put him in his place.  It is just what a real man has to do."

Hyun is bigger and leaner than he has ever been before, coming in over 60 lbs heavier than his 2011 appearance at the DragonCock.  His obsession to win the contest shows in his massive biceps and dense upper body.  Likewise, his fat cock is swollen and thick-headed, in perfect balance with his swollen pecs, lats and quads.  

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HYUN'S ARROGANT CLAIMS TO BE THIS YEAR'S DRAGONCOCK CHAMPION?
WE LOVE YOUR DEBATES ON MUSCLE AND COCK ALPHA, AND LOVE YOUR SIDE STORIES!  POST YOUR THOUGHTS INSPIRED BY HAN HYUN BELOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment