Wednesday, April 23, 2014

AMATEUR SPOTLIGHT 13

HyperDev Labs Inc., MuscleCock™ Sports Drink & the IFNB present the 2014 Amateur Spotlight

JACE VEERDAM, SOUTH AFRICA


In his own words:
I am certain that I'm one of the hottest men around, and think naked bodybuilding would be benefitted by having someone as amazing as me in it's pro ranks one day.  People are always blown away by my muscles and looks, and I understand what it is to be superior to other men just because I am so fucking alpha.  That's why I think I should be featured in the amateur spotlight.  
Right now I am just starting on prepping for my first naked bodybuilding event.  I only discovered the sport a year ago, and wish I had known about it sooner.  When I saw how fans line up to be humiliated and bullied by the IFNB pros and how these guys own their alpha, I finally saw my true peers.  I know that is the world for me.  So while 23 is a late start, I am dedicated to the alpha muscle lifestyle, and if using my cock as a weapon is part of the game, I am 110% committed.
But while I have been enhancing my muscles for years, I am new to the freak cock growth game.  I have amazing meat, but I know I have to force my cock to freakish proportions to hang in the alpha muscle game.  And it is hard for the unconnected dude to find the connections to the extreme methods.  So right now I need to network with sponsors and get connected with cock enhancement coaches and labs.  Being promoted in your spotlight would help expose me more.
LET'S ALL GET MY COCK TO GROW MASSIVE!  This world needs an alpha stud like me! 

Goals for the future:
Juice this fuckstick up to maybe 12" or 13" and fat as a forearm and then take the overall at an amateur naked bodybuilding contest.  I want to be pro in a year or two, and want to be one of those alphas who gets away with humiliating average guys by publicly knocking out cum loads up their asses and making them feel like bitches so they worship me!  I want people to fear me and admire me at the same time!
Team MuscleCock™featured him because:
We love Jace's passion for the sport, and agree that it is hard for young go-getters to get connected.  So it's our pleasure to get him in front of your faces and help people pay attention to this young guy at the start of a naked muscle career.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JACE VEERDAM?  
YOUR THOUGHTS, COMMENTS AND TALES BRING THE IFNB ALIVE!  PLEASE POST MORE!

3 comments:

  1. Veerdam has got the beautiful face and great genetic start on his body to be a pro. He needs to keep building those muscles to freak proportions, and really invest in getting that beautiful, but average, cock up to pro standards. I wish him luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's cool to see an amateur at the start of his game, though!

      Delete
  2. Jace, do u have any cock growth tips or connections etc to share?

    ReplyDelete