Monday, March 17, 2014

2013 MR. ALPHA 21

MR. ALPHA WINNERS:
MATT BOYER COMES IN 7TH
FELIPE HERNANDEZ 8TH 
Megaweight Felipe Hernandez – cock still cumming – wins 8th place in the Mr. Alpha, 
alongside the arrogant former non-naked bodybuilder Matt Boyer who took 7th.

"I always knew that once I started waving my meat in the faces of other men and forced them to look at my cock and muscle, big things would really start happening for my bodybuilding career," Superheavyweight Matt Boyer told us after winning 7th place in this year's Mr. Alpha.  "Keeping my cock covered all those years in non-naked bodybuilding held me back.  I knew I was more of a man than those pussies, and being in the top ten of the most perfect men in the world proves it.  Any muscle man who hides his cock is not a man!"

Matt Boyer entered naked bodybuilding after over a decade on the non-naked sport.  He never got to the pro stage of the non-naked game, yet earned his pro card via his incredible cock within his first two years in the amateur naked ranks, and has grown a massive fan base since turning pro.  Knowing that Boyer was formerly a non-naked bodybuilder makes him a favorite, especially with how much he has enhanced his cock to catch up with his thick muscle.

This is Boyer's first Mr. Alpha, and many thought he would not break the top 20.  Over 170 pro-level muscle men entered, meaning the top naked muscle is truly superior.  And Boyer left nothing to chance coming into the Mr. A, the hardest of all naked bodybuilding contests: "I knew I could get a Golden Phallus at the top levels," he told us.  "I just kept thinking of wrapping my hands around that solid shaft and showing my former non-naked opponents how only a real man can earn the right to handle a cock like that!"

"I'm also glad I met my personal goal to have a cock bigger than a Mr. Alpha Golden Phallus by the time I won it!" Boyer laughed, and held his trophy along side his cock to show off for us how amazing his muscle dick truly is!

Meanwhile, megaweights are often such overly sexual muscle monsters as to not be able to control their loads, and thus often fall in the winning ranks.  Yet occasionally one of these raw animals shows manliness in another way: by being so horny as to appear dangerous and dominant.  This was Felipe Hernandez's game, and the man has been crazed with flexing and shooting his monster cock so intensely that his aggression earned him the 8th place spot among the best men in the world!

In the final fifth round of Finals, Hernandez came 29 times, and often was loudly moaning in manly ecstasy while hitting poses because his cock was so in need of unloading.  The man clearly shows what a true alpha looks like: obsessed with his own cock and insistent that we all become prisoner to his personal cum needs.

"Flexing and cock work is my life," Hernandez told us after his win, his giant cock thrust deep inside an assistant.  Hernandez was so ramped up on controlled doses of SPH (sperm-production hyperdrive) for the Mr. A that off stage he was an unstoppable fuckbeast, often using his immense muscle to hold down whatever hole he needed for satisfaction.  "At my level it is a need, not a want," he explained.  "And you all need to accept this.  You want to be in my presence and see what perfect muscle and cock looks like.  To me, this is merely permission that your holes are mine to use in order for me to maintain this awesomeness.  I do not ask.  It is just the risk you take.  In exchange for my using you however I wish, you get the glimpse of a perfect man.  I think it is a VERY fare trade." It is hard to disagree!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BOYER IN 7th AND HERNANDEZ IN 8th?  WOULD YOU HAVE CALLED IT DIFFERENT?
YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS BRING THE IFNB TO LIFE!  WE LOVE WHEN YOU POST BELOW!  KEEP IT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment