Friday, December 20, 2013

SPECIAL REPORT: PERROD EARNS PRO CARD 2

YANN PERROD EARNS PRO CARD:
FANS REJOICE, CRITICS FRUSTRATED
Backstage at an IFNB private presentation function, Yann Perrod undergoes final review of IFNB Pro Regulations before
going on stage to receive his pro card.  He just finishing his cock prep with a well-built assistant covered in the teen's hot muscle cum. 

Recent news about Yann Perrod being granted professional status by the IFNB via merit rather than via winning a contest has fans everywhere rejoicing, yet critics of Perrod are frustrated that a 19 year old boy is now a pro naked bodybuilder.

"The only reason any 19 year old muscle boy should be at a pro-level bodybuilding contest is so the real men have a sweet muscle ass to drill for their cock prep," said Eduardo Galon, a middleweight IFNB pro.  "Perrod's pro card was bought while the rest of us earned ours!"

Galon was referring to Perrod's long history with the top private male-enhancement laboratories such as Human Augmentation Labs and DomMaleCo Research, as well as devoted financial backing from such muscle-growth investors as John Thurmer and others.  Perrod began intensified muscle and cock augmentation in his young teens, and his advanced growth earned him the nickname "Lab Rat" in his early years of competition.  Of the six or seven male-enhancement labs that have worked on Perrod, four are known sponsors of the IFNB.  Critics site this as an influence on the IFNB Committee's decision to elevate Perrod to pro status.

Meanwhile, muscle investor Thurmer makes no bones about the money he pushes through make bodybuilding.  "I want to be surrounded by massively muscled men with frightening cocks," he says.  "And I have the money to make that happen.  Perrod is just one of scores of young muscle studs whom I have helped become living male gods.  But just because I also support the IFNB does not mean my benefactor [Perrod] did not earn his pro card fair and square."

But Perrod is unphased by the criticisms.  "Let me up close to them for an hour and flex," he said of critics.  "Let me pump my muscles for them and shoot my perfect cum in their mouths, and then see if they still want to talk this ridiculousness!  I earned that pro card because I am a perfect specimen of a man with a cock that is a gift to all who are lucky enough to see it!  Those who say otherwise are just jealous that someone as amazingly perfect as me exists at all."

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON HOW PERROD EARNED HIS PROCARD?
WE LOVE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS! POST YOUR RESPONSES BELOW!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just what the sport needs. I like IFNB, but I am a casual fan. It is huge with some of my colleagues at my law firm, but the sports needs casual fans to make it mainstream. This really got me charged. So excited for Mr. Alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I request an invitation to: http://ifnb-archives.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perrod and the chemical enhancements he has undertaken are the future of naked bodybuilding; that said, a competitor has to have a great genetic base, extraordinary cum control abilities, and most importantly the Alpha arrogance and attitude to be the show-off performer to dominate the judges and crowds. However much help Perrod has received to grow, even at very young age he exhibited the natural abilities to be a champ. We should celebrate him, his massive muscles, monster cock, and especially his champion attitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I do not understand why people are doubtful of such a perfect teen muscle god. His arrogance has taken him to the heights of adoration. He is the ultimate man. His perfect muscle is huge and his frightening cock would terrorize any man into submission who was lucky enough to have it forced upon him. He is one of the best in the IFNB and in the world! A MUSCLE COCK GOD!!!!!!

      Delete