Tuesday, September 10, 2013

FREAK SHOW 2013 3

TOP PRO NAKED BODYBUILDER NAMES
ARRIVE AT THE IFNB FREAK SHOW & FREAXPO
Old meets new: IFNB Pro naked bodybuilder Umberto Bari, pro for 5 years, introduces his 
massive muscle beef and monstrous meat, to new IFNB Pros Matt Boyer and JK Roher.  
These were not the only big names in naked bodybuilding to be seen milling around the FreaXpo!

The first day of the FreaXpo was a veritable who's-who of the naked bodybuilding world.  While many pro-level beef boys of the musclecock game arrived to compete in the Freak Show, many others came as part of an expo promotion, or even just to enjoy the event itself.

Pro Umberto Bari will be competing in the Freak Show, but hasn't been on a pro stage in over a year.  The amazing superheavyweight muscle stud has been criticized for growing his thick log of a cock too big, and came in fourth and seventh in his last two contests.  "But I do this because I am a man first," Bari told us. "I am a stud at heart, so I'll never stop growing my dick so big that it scares lesser men around me.  I don't care what the judges say; I turned pro because they know I am amazing, but as a pro I want to show the world what a real man's cock looks like!"  Seems the Freak Show is the perfect venue for this monster-cocked muscle hero.

Masters-level Pro Matt Boyer also arrived, much to the excitement of fans.  Boyer has made quite a name for himself on the naked muscle fan circuit this past year, and as an older guy late to the naked bodybuilding game, he is making up for lost time.  With over a decade of competing in non-naked bodybuilding, he represents the ultimate dream of bodybuilding fans: that the studs of the gam will all lose their trunks and show cock as the sport was intended!  Boyer is looking amazing as always, and looks like he has made good on his promise he made during the IFNB Masters earlier this year to swell up his cock to match his monster arms.

It was no surprise to see young pro JK Roher arrive with Matt Boyer.  Roher has become one of the top young stars in the naked musclecock arena; he is both the man to watch and the man to beat!  Not to mention, the man to beat off; Roher is scheduled for several flex-and-come presentations a the FreaXpo to show what his incredible fuck-log can really do.  Apparently he and Boyer have become fast friends and have been seen working out together.  "The kid can cum and the kid can lift," Boyer said.  "That's all I need in a training buddy!"  Boyer and Roher are sharing a suite at the host hotel, which s allowing full nudity during the FreaXpo.  How do you fit so much beef into one hotel room?  "If you got arms like mine and a schlong that hangs to your knees," Boyer laughed, "We can always make some room for ya!"

ARE THERE OTHER COMPETITORS FROM IFNB CONTESTS THAT YOU HOPE SHOW UP AT THE FREAXPO AND FREAK SHOW?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOO psyched to see Boyer back in action! He is one of my favorites! And his cock looks like a champion dick! I bet this dude shows them what an older bodybuilder can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is RIDICULOUS that the judges score Umberto Bari poorly for his cock size! I am usually very much about appreciation, but if you PAY ATTENTION, you can see his massively thick head matches his delts and arms beautifully! I think this stud has gotten an unfair treatment in past contests just because he is going extra-massive with his cock enhancements. Good for him for keeping it up, though, and for sticking with heavy, huge cock work in spite of what judges say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing line up already! I've been tracking Bari, and it is a shame that he's been penalized for that penis! It's a thing of beauty, and he obviously knows it! And I can only imagine the help Boyer and JK give each other - that is some amazing muscle cum in one room. Though Boyer is older, I'm sure these two bulls are evenly matched. I cannot wait to see what other masculine muscle freak superstars show at this year's expo!

    ReplyDelete