Thursday, June 27, 2013

AMATEUR RUMBLE 12

YANN PERROD LEADS HEAVYWEIGHT CLASS
OF AMATEURS BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!
The heavyweights gave a show far beyond amateur, and the biggest battle was between frontrunners Yann Perrod from 
Team Perrod (right) and Olaf Heunke (middle) from Team Norway.  Here, Perrod casually tosses out a powerful load of 
cum for his fans – his 9th of the round.  Beside him Heunke hits a crab most-muscular with cum pose, and on the left 
Diego Pene experiences a temporary lowered erection – a mistake that pushed him from third place down to fifth.  

His thick muscles swollen bigger than ever, it was no doubt Yann Perrod would easily win the heavyweight class at the first round of competition.  Bigger than anyone else on stage, he also retains his small, teenage waist and had the largest, longest cock.  But beyond his obvious physical superiority, his cock's performance was far beyond any of his heavyweight peers.  Perrod dropped 12 loads during the round, 6 more than the next closest naked amateur bodybuilder.

"None of these pathetic opponents will ever know how amazing it feels to walk around in the perfect body like I do," Perrod told us after the first round of competition.  "I enjoy how amazing I look, and love to show it.  Which is why I win so easily.  I feel bad for the other bodybuilders who have to stand near me while I flex my thick, studly perfection."

Perrod has competed among professionals, and yet has not yet received his IFNB pro card.  However, even though technically still an amateur-level naked bodybuilder, he is beyond most pros and is expected to finally become a pro within the year.  Meanwhile, the boy easily dominates every amateur contest he enters.

"And I am only 19!" he bragged.  "I am already beyond other men, and I am still growing!  I am the only teenager to have competed in all three amateur leagues and won top prizes, and I am already a walking muscle cock legend.  The fans scream for me because they know I am the most perfect man n stage.  And also because I know how to use my monster cock like a true weapon to intimidate and impress the lesser naked muscle around me!"

Second place Olaf Heunke looked phenomenal, but could not keep up with Perrod's pro-level posing and cock work.  "I came six big loads," Heunke said.  "But when Perrod kept cumming I knew that I wouldn't get above second place."

"It really was like standing next to a pro," said fifth place Diego Pene from Team Douton.  "Perrod was relaxed because he knew he was the top stud out there.  He flexes and tosses cum on demand like the pros.  He intimidated me so much I got nervous a few times."  

ARE YOU EXCITED THAT PERROD LOOKS TO BE THE EARLY UNSTOPPABLE FRONT RUNNER AMONG AMATEURS?
POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised to see Perrod doing so well - through genetics and chemistry he is truly the beast to beat. It's a bit boring to feel like it may be a foregone conclusion - I hope Team JKR or Norway can put up a fight!

    ReplyDelete