Friday, June 21, 2013

AMATEUR RUMBLE 10

BAYLE NORTON GETS A TASTE OF FAME:
THE AMATEUR FANS ARE WATCHING!
A lucky fan of naked bodybuilding gets to lick the hot cum off of Bayle Norton's massive biceps.  "I have always
 wanted to turn pro.  I watch how pros get attention and I am psyched to get a small taste of that power at the Rumble!

One of the youngest pro naked bodybuilders, JK Roher, has put together a team of amateur naked bodybuilders for the IFNB Amateur Rumble that will make people see Roher as more than just a massively muscled powercock.  Roher's boys on Team JKR – pronounced "Team Jacker" – are proving to have just as much power over fans as their master, Roher himself.

"When I walk around naked, bouncing my pecs or swinging my fat cock between my massive quads, I know that dudes go crazy for my awesome male form," Roher told us.  "That is how I turned pro so young: I am one of the most perfect male bodies on the planet and I KNOW IT.  What that does to fans is awesome.  I want to give the new meat on stage a little bit of that thrill, so I coached them on how to show off for fans as much as how to flex for the judges."

"Roher often forced us to walk up to people and flex right in their faces," said Team Jacker's Bayle Norton.  "he would make us swarm some poor guy on all sides, and get in real close and flex our massive muscles and whack him a bit with our cocks to teach us the pressures of controlling fans.  He wouldn't let us stop assaulting until whoever it was started cumming in his pants and falling to his knees.  It was great training to understand the power pro naked bodybuilders possess."

Bayle Norton is one of Team JKR's top picks for turning pro soon.  Norton was found by JK Roher after Norton had been kicked out of a Gold's Gym.  "I started holding naked posing classes in the locker room and got kicked out for cock training.  I emailed Roher for advice, and he told me he would coach me.  It was a dream come true!"

DO YOU THINK NORTON STANDS A CHANCE TO BECOME THE NEXT BIG PRO?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!!

3 comments:

  1. I heard another of Team JKR's members joined the team after strutting on stage at a teem amateur competition for clothed bodybuilders, and proceeding to strip naked and whack his hearty cock for the audience! He was taken to prison on an indecency charge, but Roher found out and bailed him out himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so filled with envy (and lust) of this lucky fan allowed to lick the cum off the fabulous bicep of the young budding superstar bayle norton. they won't have to swarm this cum slut fan, to make his cock spurt uncontrollably and soak his pants,his balls and both his legs. and as an added bonus he'll jack off to the memory off this moment for the rest of his life eating his own cum and pretending its bayles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE Roher fan here, and I like how he remembers to train the amateurs on PROPER muscle alpha behavior. Forced arrogance is essential, and eventually leads to true arrogance and true arrogance is what drives the top pros to their championship levels. I like how Team JKR is at the Rumble looking for attention as much as looking for wins!

    ReplyDelete