Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AT THE GYM 19 • Big Rod's Gym 11

MEGAWEIGHT PRO JEFF "BUCK" PAULETTE
GOT HIS NICKNAME "THE CLUB" AT BIG ROD'S
THIS POST IS PART OF THE IFNB REPORT'S SPECIAL FEATURE ON A TYPICAL DAY INSIDE A NUDE BODYBUILDER GYM
IFNB Megaweight Pro Buck Paulette stops to admire his own massive perfection, unaware (or perhaps completely aware) 
of a young fan excitedly shooting pics of the massive muscle and cock superstar.  As you can see, Paulete trains with a 
steel ring on his gigantic member; he had several custom made and considers ring-stim an essential component to cock training.  

Jeff Paulette (more commonly called "Buck" Paulette among his local buddies) has been going to Big Rod's for nearly a decade.  And Big Rod's has seen his progression from beginner through to superstar IFNB megaweight pro.  

"I started when I was a kid in high school," Paulette told us.  "I would cut out of football practice as fast as I could with three of my buddies and head to Big Rod's.  We couldn't tell anyone we were training at a naked gym, so we had to sneak there.  But I knew from the first time I saw all those naked muscle beasts that I was destined for bodybuilding over football.  By how awesome I look now, I guess I was right!"

Paulette started competing at 19 as a light-heavyweight; he is 6', and weighed 191 lbs. his first contest, with a well worked but humble 7" cock on stage.  By 21 he was a heavyweight, showing up for amateur contests at 215 and had worked his meat up well beyond 8".  He turned pro at 25 as a heavyweight at 223, and had grown his cock to 9.5", and a sturdy 7" around.  But as a pro, he wanted more, and as so many muscle obsessed naked bodybuilders became fixated on going all the way to megaweight.

He began hyper enhancing himself with the extreme and secret chemical regiments of the pros at 26, and within a year was a superheavyweight 252 lbs off season – and his schlong grew to 11"+!  "But what I remember most was how fat that thing got," said Rick Welby, who worked the front desk of Big Rod's.  That thing was getting as thick as sone young guys' biceps!"

And that was how Buck Paulette got the nickname "The Club."  

Paulette turned megaweight two years ago and has not stopped growing.  Currently at 287 lbs, his massive cock seems to know no limits of growth.  His dimensions have won him celebrity among naked bodybuilding fans, but Buck still stays loyal to the gym that saw him grow to the beast he is today.

"The energy at Big Rod's is perfect for what I want to do with my body," The Club told us.  "I can always get ten, fifteen, twenty people to just stare at me in awe.  I love showing off my superiority, and proving I am a muscle god feels better among other massive dudes.  I plan on stll training here when I hit 300lbs and beyond, and when I get my cock as fat as a leg!"

We look forward to those future days!  For now, Buck Paulette is one of the biggest men at Big Rod's Gym.

WERE YOU ALREADY A JEFF PAULETTE FAN?  DO YOU LIKE HOW HE KEEPS GROWING?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON GIGANTIC-HUNG MUSCLE BEASTS BELOW!!

15 comments:

  1. Buck Paulette is one of my favorite stars! He PROVES that you can get freakish size and still have a perfect balance between cock and muscle! Hs beefstick representsthe kind of balance what more massive dudes should strive for, and that the young guys like Perrod should learn from!

    The game is not just about LENGTH – and it is NOT JUST ABOUT COCK! Big muscle AND big dick is what makes an IFNB star! The Club is THE MAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's right he dose look awesome. Does anyone know when he is competing next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is doing this year's Freak Show, but am not sure. I know he wants to compete in the Mr. Alpha this year. I don't think he can take the Alpha, but he would look INCREDIBLE in the megaweights!!!!

      Delete
    2. I haven't seem him cum yet but he looks like he has got the art of naked bodybuilding mastered, with a beautifully balanced big thick muscled body a big thick dick and I hope perfect cock n cum control. So it will be great to see pictures of him at The Freak Show I hope he will hit a double bicep as he comes hands free, my favourite pose. I also wonder what expo events he will be entering at The Freak Show maybe he will be demonstrating what that 'Club' of a cock of his can do.

      Delete
    3. I hope he does the Freak Show too! And his massive biceps make his hands-free cum double biceps pose truly jaw-dropping!

      BIG fan of this muscle beast!!!

      Delete
    4. Oh, and when he takes on a competition assistant, it is only the bravest and strongest who can handle his relentless pounding! Like so many megaweights, he too gets lost in his own remarkable self (can you BLAME him???), and so loses track of the plight of the poor dude whose ass he's warming up his cock with! Like a club beating dudes in the ass, his monster dick destroys any ass he comes in contact with!

      Don't ever help prep a megaweight if you value your hole's tightness!!!!!

      Delete
  3. the symmetry of COCK and BODY buck has achieved is awesome, and while i'm not really into it, i'd willing let this demi-god fuck my ass just to get an injection of his precious sperm and help him be the super-star he is. of course he would cast my stretched and battered hole aside--his ego satisfied for the moment---SO BE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I would enjoy oral stimulation on this freak. Holding onto those massive legs while attempting a full insertion would be an enjoyable challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...interested to see this monster walking,pumped,flexing fully hard..how tihick would he be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ......buck has been spotted leaving some sponsored worship session,rock hard and very wet...fans report the club staggering nude and fully erect to his car,ropes of cum still leaking from his fully engorged club.reportedly he sat nude in his car for some time,flexing and letting his cock bounce up between his pecs,allowing several fans to handle him through the open window until he splashed one final load everywhere

      Delete
    2. Buck is one of the most demanded names in "private" guest posing and sponsorship banquets. The Club is making HUGE money off of his INCREDIBLE physique and cock!

      Delete
  6. I sure hope that young man taking those pictures gets to touch something afterwards, for his trouble. It seems only fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, Paulette sure ought to let that kid cop a feel or something for taking pics of the Club's backside. That would send that kid right up to heaven.

      Delete
  7. How does one get in touch with buck paulette?

    ReplyDelete