Friday, April 19, 2013

AT THE GYM 15 • Big Rod's Gym 8

MUSCLE STUDS NEW TO NAKED BODYBUILDING 
FIND FIRST TIME IN GYM AWESOME!
Edwin Duke shows off his first-ever unexpected hands-free cumblast.  The cumshot came as a total surprise to him, as this was 
his first time in a naked muscle environment like Big Rod's Gym.  "I been a bodybuilder for over ten years," Duke said. "I thought 
I seen it all.  And I thought this naked bodybuilding was gay shit that would creep me out.  Man was I wrong.  This shit is the most
 intense muscle work I have ever experienced.  It's a whole new level of bodybuilding, and I got hooked right out of the gate!"

Edwin Duke has competed in non-naked bodybuilding for many years.  He had heard of the naked sport, but had no interest.  "I ain't shy," he said about himself. "I pose naked at home and don't get scared if people see my body nude or whatever.  But that shit just didn't seem like a sport to me at first.  I didn't mind showing off my dick, but that seemed weird to me.  And I love bodybuilding so I never tried."

But then a buddy of Edwin's finally got him to come train at Big Rod's Gym.  We were lucky enough to be shooting on the same day as Edwin's first ever experience with the naked bodybuilding world.

Edwin fell in love with the naked version of the sport by the end of his workout.  In fact, he is going to try his first ever amateur level contest in a few months.  

" I totally misjudged this shit," he told us.  "This sport isn't about sex, even though there's all this cock work and cumming and shit.  It ain't about sex, and it ain't about gay or straight.  It's as serious a sport as the bodybuilding I do – and probably a MORE serious sport!  I can't wait to come back to Big Rod's, and can't wait to start competing in the nude!!"

Another former non-naked bodybuilder raises his standards and joins the ranks of the truest, most hardcore masculine sport of them all, naked bodybuilding!

DO YOU LIKE WHEN NON-NAKED BODYBUILDERS "CONVERT" OVER TO THE NAKED SPORT?  ANY YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE SWITCH?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS OR ANYTHING BELOW!

5 comments:

  1. Nice thick muscle on this stud. He would look great with a bar pierced through his cock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky to be present on Edwin's first day, and his "awakening" to the world of nude bodybuilding. I cannot wait to see him compete in the next amatuer competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn is it possible to get that much sperm everywhere
    hot but unnessery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if Edwin will attend this year's Mr Milky Way? Although brand new to the sport, he obviously has the chops to cum with the pros!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Just goes to show how many non-naked bodybuilders are MORE cut out for the REAL muscle sport of MEN! This guy would be AMAZING!

      Delete