Friday, April 5, 2013

AT THE GYM 10 • Big Rod's Gym 6

IFNB PRO MATT BOYER GROWING MASSIVE AT BIG ROD'S
THIS POST IS PART OF THE IFNB REPORT'S SPECIAL FEATURE ON A TYPICAL DAY INSIDE A NUDE BODYBUILDER GYM
IFNB pro Matt Boyer trains a client with anal stimulation. "I like to use my own awesome muscle to keep my clients excited.  
I rarely meet a human being who doesn't love watching me flex, so since I can't help but be admired as a perfect male specimen, 
I use that fact in my training.  Flexing and having my clients admire me keeps them motivated and allows me 
to push them further.  It's a lucrative bonus to being built as fucking awesome as I am."

At the IFNB Masters Grand Prix, pro Matt Boyer became a sensation and a huge fan favorite.  With over 15 years as a non-naked bodybuilder, Matt Boyer brought his tremendous cock and incredible cockiness to the IFNB stage and rose tot he top of the rankings with lightning speed.

Boyer switched to Naked bodybuilding because he was eager for a bigger challenge to show off, and because "with a body as perfect as mine," he told us. "It is a crime – outright disrespectful – to cover up even an inch of it!  I got the muscle and the cock that you can't deny is as close to perfection as a stud can get.  I was getting fed up having to hold back my awesomeness in the non-naked leagues."

Boyer has thus far competed as a heavyweight in the IFNB, but he is eager to move up.  "The IFNB encourages freakish, masculine muscle – which is exactly what I crave!  I plan on blowing it up huge this off season and hitting the super heavyweights with a package that will blow your minds!"  Boyer says that he would even work towards one day being a megaweight – a class that does not even exist in non-naked bodybuilding.  (When I see those muscle beasts with their impossible cocks, I just say to myself: I would fucking ROCK that kind of beef – and then I start to CRAVE getting it!"

Becase of his non-naked bodybuilding background, Boyer has better focus on his physique than most naked bodybuilders.  However, he is not leaving his cock behind.  "Cock growth and stim were new to me a couple years ago," he told us.  "But now I ca see why dudes get hooked on making their dongs as big and studly as their muscle.  My meat was already fucking amazing as it is, but the little bit of growth and stim training I've used has been incredible.  Now, if my beef grows, my meat grows with it!"

When we saw Boyer at Big Rod's training clients naked, it was clear he is making good on his word . . . We're looking forward to seeing where this muscle stud will take his mind-blowing body next!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BOYER'S ATTITUDE AND IDEAS ON HIS BODY?
POST YOUR THOUGTHS ABOUT BOYER OR ANY NAKED MUSCLE STUDS BELOW! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Boyer looks unbelieveable in that pose. He has the perfect balance of big muscle and big cock. I can definitely appreciate his technique of posing to give some stim to a client's cock and to make it grow on the spot...if I saw Boyer's hot physique in front of me, I would get hard in about 3 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his attitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMAZNG attitude! What all IFNB muscle studs SHOULD be! HUGE BOYER FAN!!!!

      Delete