Wednesday, March 27, 2013

AT THE GYM 5 • Big Rod's Gym 3

IFNB TEEN MEGA-STAR YANN PERROD
PAYS A VISIT TO BIG ROD'S GYM!
THIS POST IS PART OF THE IFNB REPORT'S SPECIAL FEATURE ON A TYPICAL DAY INSIDE A NUDE BODYBUILDER GYM
Ferociously hard the way he is during all his workouts, 19-year-old teen phenom Yann Perrod on the low-cables at 
Big Rod's Gym.  He is looking VERY enhanced and has clearly made a LOT of improvements since his last competition 
at the IFNB Beef Boy Classic.  His cock is looking MUCH thicker and better proportioned as well – he is a young buck 
naked bodybuilding champion DETERMINED to take it all some day!

Big Rod's has a 30 year history of being a "destination gym" for naked bodybuilders on the rise.  It is never a surprise to see a massively-muscled IFNB pro superstar with a monster dick come strolling in to train.  Many top-ranked naked muscle stars from around he globe visit Big Rod's while traveling.

And while we were doing part of our shoot at Big Rod's Gym, who came strolling in COMPLETELY NAKED?  None other than superstar teen IFNB phenom Yann Perrod, the 19-year-old who's enhanced body has created a global sensation!

Since his AMAZING turn at the IFNB BeefBoy Classic last fall, Perrod has been taken on by MANY sponsors and has been flown all over the globe, working with top trainers, receiving enhancements from labs and being treated like muscle royalty.  He was in town doing some private exhibitions and came to Big Rod's to work out while he was nearby.

Perrod was his usual stoic self, attacking the weights but giving few words.  His body looked FAR improved over last year, and his cock has thickened nicely.  He narrowly lost the BeefBoy to IFNB Junior JK Roher due to Perrod's dick not being proportional to his body. Clearly in his off season he has been working to correct this flaw!

Perrod gave a few fans the honor of shooting ropes of sperm onto some pecs, biceps and a couple lucky muscle-stud's faces.  It was an unexpected treat for the regulars at Big Rod's!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PERROD IN THE OFF SEASON?  OR IN GENERAL?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT HIM OR ANYTHING ABOUT NAKED GYMS BELOW!

5 comments:

  1. That's a beauty. I will stop by the gym later today and see if he needs a cocksucker assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perrod looks much improved in his proportions. He's still so young - he's got an amazing future ahead of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I aqree that he is looking a lot more proportioned. Looks like whoever is training him took to heart the endless suggestion to get that monster cock of his in line with some symmetry to his muscle!

      Delete
  3. Caught a glimpse of period arriving fully erect and tenting in thin cotton boxers..his cock jumping wildly out of control,boxers soaked with precum.when he realised he had an audience he fell into a massive side on tent pose,slowly letting the cock erupt from the waistband edging several spurts for us adoring fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Officially, my favorite gym is not a NB facility, but I've arrived and worked out naked at North Hollywood Gym for several years and the staff don't mind. It is in an industrial area and I never go before 10p.m.. I always drive naked at night. In the lobby, my muscular body and hard 13 inches get a lot of attention. Word always gets out, so the staff know it will be a busy night. In the past I frequently have had regulars join me and offer me their asses and mouths to give me stimulation. I've come in the ass, mouth, and on the body of many a regular. Some of the regulars have become my gym buds. This past year I have been taking 4 of my Community College NB Team members and NB classmates, per visit, to the NoHo Gym. The regulars love it when I walk in with 4 muscular, large dicked, stroking, Naked 18 - 20 year olds. The regulars, get naked and work out along side my students, providing anal and oral stimulation. Even better for the regulars, I have them plow my students anally and orally. I want my students to be stimulated by and to absorb cum from seasoned bodybuilders. It's a great sight seeing and hearing the men, and especially my students working out naked; fucking, sucking, rimming between sets; and blasting cum hands free on the regulars. Some of my students go to the NoHo, naked (I promote living naked 24/7) on their own and have bonded with regulars. My students are absorbing s lot of potent cum and the staff doesn't charge the 18-20 yr. olds. At the gym, because of the regulars, I act as an equal and let my students and the regulars shove their cocks in my hole and mouth. I've been double penetrated and spit roasted numerous times. Those times I have my students suck out my asshole to eat all that potent cum. We work out for about 2 hours and some of the regulars, inspired by my group, leave naked too.

    ReplyDelete