Sunday, February 10, 2013

PRO PAN-AFRICA 12

18 YEAR OLD WINNER TO BE A PRO ASSISTANT
DISCOVERS PRIZE IS HARDER THAN EXPECTED
18-year-old Mike Regan hard at work assisting Pro Heavyweight Pierre Douton.  Regan won a chance to be a 
pro naked bodybuilding assistant in a drawing for fans held at the 2012 IFNB BeefBoy Classic. He has never assisted
 naked bodybuilders before this event, and has struggled with the extreme rigors demanded of the job.

Imagine being an official IFNB pro naked bodybuilder assistant. For many fans of the pros, it sounds like a dream job!  It sure did to 18 year old Mike Regan.  And at the 2012 IFNB BeefBoy Classic there was a drawing for fans that offered the winner a chance to work as a pro bodybuilder assistant at the Pro Pan Africa and five other contests.  Thousands entered, but only six won, including Mike Regan.

"At first I was excited," he told the IFNB Report. "And I am still pretty pumped.  Except now that I am doing it . . . well, it is a lot harder for me than I thought it would be."

Mike weights only 145 pounds and stands 5'8".  Yet he is being face and ass fucked by men who have over 100 lbs of pure muscle over him.  And apparently the pros are not holding back.

"A few times I have screamed and begged for them to pull out – their dicks are too big for my hole!" Mike told us.  "But it's like they're machines: they just ignore me and keep pumping my ass.  And no one seems to stop them.  I just have to take whatever dick gets put in me."

Mike was trained for 4 weeks by famous celebrity assistant Dino Marone.  "He was very rough on my ass and throat," Mike told us.  But I figured he was just going hard so this would be easy.  This is rougher than anything Marone showed me."

Heavyweight Pierre Douton has used Mike for cock prep a few times, "But only because the other assistants were being used," he told us.  "The boy is to tight and slow.  I know the idea was to promote the IFNB, but pros need pro assistants.  I have no intention of holding back, and I know most of the other bodybuilders agree.  If he can not keep up, that's his problem.  This is a contest, not a playground."

Mike has had a hard time swallowing all the sperm as well.  "It tastes amazing, but I didn't think there'd be so much!"

Good luck to young Mike - he has several more contests at the Africa to go!

IS IT A GOOD THING TO LET A RAFFLE-WINNER BE AN ASSISTANT AT A PRO LEVEL SHOW?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUNG MIKE'S LUCKY (?) SITUATION BELOW!

4 comments:

  1. A perfect example of "be careful what you wish for." I don't think this kind of fan raffle is good for the sport. It hampers the competitors because they need a certain level of expertise and training in their prep assistants. I think the competitors are right on the money in not going gentle on the boy -- it's not their responsibility to fulfill a fan contest while they're getting ready to compete.

    Maybe a fan assistant raffle is a good idea on the amateur naked bodybuilder level, so that the fan can get used to being used by naked musclemen, but it definitely doesn't work on the pro level.

    I hope the IFNB officials seriously reconsider holding another such raffle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do these fan contests every now and again, and they never wok out well. But they generate excitement and fans like us who have been in pump and prep and release rooms would kill to trade places with "official" assistants, and so the appeal is strong.

      Frankly, I think the kid needs to stop whining and keep taking piston-fucks from the strongest, biggest dicks on the planet and be GRATEFUL his inexperienced hole got to be ruined by contest-winning muscle cock. It is a shame that a younger kid won the prize, but these are pros and I agree that they shouldn't hinder their contests prep just because of a publicity stunt.

      Delete
  2. I hope they show some shots of him getting used hard by the massive pros

    ReplyDelete