Saturday, January 26, 2013

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 34

EDUARDO BEDONE HAS LAST LAUGH
AS HE TAKES ON NEW ASSISTANT AFTER CONTEST!
In the Release Room, a muscle-cum covered bodybuilder assistant experiences a fuck from the man who has mostly been known
as the ass pro naked bodybuilders love to fuck.  Bedone's Golden Dong is displayed proudly nearby.

He may not have won big, but Super Heavyweight Eduardo Bedone was one of the most exciting competitors at this year's Masters Grand Prix.  Bedone worked for nearly a decade backstage at IFNB contests as a bodybuilding assistant – which means his was the ass that handled the ruthless piston-pounding contest prep-fucks from the insanely huge cocks of the pro bodybuilders!

But he switched roles and managed to turn pro as a naked bodybuilder in his own right.  And while he still prepped by getting ass fucked by big dick (most famously by fellow competitor Matt Boyer), he has emerged as a pro to reckon with.

And after the contest he made another switch that had fans buzzing: he fucked one of he assistants for over an hour.

"I have a massive Brazilian dong," he told us.  "And fucking to release pent up testosterone is what true pros do after they compete.  Why would I be any different?"

"I nearly passed out he pounded me so hard!" the assistant recalled to us.  "He fucked as good as any pro - and maybe meaner!  At one point I told him I couldn't handle it, and he just ignored me and kept raping my hole!  It was like all the years of taking massive cock drove him to want revenge!"

"I don't think I will sit for a week!"

We look forward to Bedone's continued transition from assistant to competitor!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT EDUARDO BEDONE?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW!

3 comments:

  1. If the ecstatic look on Bedone's assistant is any indicator, that must have been an epic fuck in the release room. It's amazing that a competitor like Bedone can flex and cum multiple times onstage, and still have something left for afterwards. Lucky assistant.....wonder how you get a job like that!?

    I would love to hear a report on the rest of the "Master's Boy" competitions, and more lurid descriptions of what went on backstage, both in the pumproom and in the release room after the competition has ended. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know -- when I hear Bedone say "...it's what true pros do after they compete. Why would I be any different?" I get the sense he's trying to convince himself that he can't take it up the ass and still be a "true pro." It's a shame, because tales of his ass are legendary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. And I think the defensiveness is a front, just like you. I can't think of a single po who hasn't been thoroughly ass-rammed by a monster musclecock at some point during a competition.

      Delete