Friday, January 11, 2013

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 28

MATT BOYER AND EDUARDO BEDONE TEAM UP 
FOR CONTEST WINNING COCK PREP IN ROUNDS 8 & 9!
STRATEGIC PAIRING RESULTS IN BEST PLACINGS YET FOR BOTH!
Pro Heavyweights Eduardo Bedone proudly milks out a load of thanks to his new prep partner, fellow Pro Heavyweight
 Matt Boyer.  The unlikely pair are direct competition with each other, yet have decided to prep together for each other's mutual 
advantage.  It has been working out VERY well for both of them, resulting in their best placements of the competition!

Newly-turned-pro Mat Boyer has captured the fans attention at this year's IFNB Masters Grand Prix like few other competitors.  Fans love when formerly non-naked muscle beasts turn to the fully-nude sport, and Boyer, with his confidence and amazing package, represents the dream we all have of non-naked bodybuilders excitedly coming over to the IFNB.

However, in spite of fans adoration, this is still a sport, and popularity is not always an edge.  Boyer has not been performing poorly, yet has hardly been the front runner.  But a lot can happen in a series of contests like the Grand Prix, and Boyer's well-experienced muscles have come in better, fuller and harder each round.

"I play the game based on what I know: my muscles," Boyer says.  "Too many guys rely on cock scores to nudge them ahead.  But when you got the body, you are guaranteed to stay at the top of the ranks."

But it was the 8th round that Boyer took his first 1st place of the Grand Prix.  He looked the best he had yet, and likewise his cock performed like it hadn't before.  "I came into this round planning to be better," he commented. "But I also added a new secret weapon."

That secret weapon was pairing up with another fan favorite, heavyweight opponent Eduardo Bedone. Bedone is a professional naked bodybuilder assistant who recently turned pro and is now competing on the pro stage.  Yet, while Bedone belongs in the pros, he has not been performing very well.

"But then I saw Matt Boyer fuck his way through three assistants in the 7th round," Bedone commented.  "He drills like a piston, and the assistants were achieving multiple, uncontrollable orgasms under the power of his thrusts.  I realized then that the man who was my opponent my also be a huge ally."

"I always saw Ed checking me out," Boyer said.  "I know how awesome I look, so I usually expect people to stare at me like that.  I didn't think much of it.  But then I was down on the Expo floor, showing off for a crowd and he walks up.  Here I was enjoying how awesome I look by giving fans a thrill to feel up my pecs and arms, and up walks my opponent and tells me to stick my amazing muscle cock in his muscle ass!  Right there in front of everyone!  He pushed back a bunch of fans and bent over and pulled open his glutes!  I'm used to everyone begging me to fuck them, but I didn't know what to make of my OPPONENT doing it right in front of everyone!"

But Bedone's cock prep is 90% anal stimulation, and he has taken far bigger than Boyer.  After two hours of anal annihilation while the two bodybuilders flexed for the fans while piston fucking, it was clear there was a match.  The former assistant was back to his old tricks to get an edge for the 8th contest.

The pairing has resulted in both men moving up in their class placings, and both men having their personal best cock performances of the show thus far.  Prep starts early with a 90 minute slow ride on Boyer's cock, followed by an hour of pumping in the gym.  Their pre-contest prep consists of a series of piston-fucks to edge, and one release to ensure longevity onstage.

The pairing resulted in Bedone finally breaking the top 10 in the 9th round of competition, finishing 9th, his best placing yet.  Bedone released 14 times during his rond of posing.

Yet Boyer gained the most, hitting 2nd place in the SubMasters Heavyweights in the 8th round and 1st in the 9th.  Boyer had his personal best cum release in the 9th round with 12 shots - far more than he has ever shot on stage before.

"One thing I'll give Bedone," Boyer said.  "That man has an ass perfect for prepping muscle cock!"

Bedone also commented, but more simply: "I always loved my job as an assistant.  Now I can love it as a competitor!"

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS UNEXPECTED PAIRING OF TWO OPPONENTS?
GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE BEDONE/BOYER TEAM-UP BELOW!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These two probably have prep down to a SCIENCE! I know Bedone has an ass that has handled the most massive cocked muscle fuck in the sport, and that Boyer is a gut-ramming piston fucker, so it's no wonder the two of them came to the stage with cocks ready to explode with force!!!

    ReplyDelete