Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 25

MATT BOYER PRESENTS A POSING SEMINAR
AT THE GRAND PRIX EXPO TO MASSIVE CROWD!
With thick, dense muscles still dribbling with hot muscle sperm, IFNB Pro Matt Boyer illustrates posing techniques
alongside the Junior competitor with whom he was paired during the Masters Boy Competition, Chris Weigle,
who was himself just hosed down by Boyer's hot spray of cum as part of the exhibition. 

It's true that an amazing naked bodybuilder can become a star almost overnight in the pro ranks of the naked bodybuilding world, and the most recent muscle man to watch is the incredible Matt Boyer.

Even though a pro, Boyer is still new to the naked bodybuilding circuit yet a veteran of non-naked bodybuilding with over 15 years or non-naked competitive experience.  That experience helped him earn his pro status in just one year's time.  Boyer switched "because I always would swell up with massive hard-ons in my trunks when I would watch how excited fans got to see my amazing muscle," he told us.  "And knowing that my cock is incredible too, I figured I wanted to treat fans to a real vision of bodybuilding perfection!"

Boyer has captured the enthusiasm of fans at the Masters Grand Prix, even though he has been inconsistent in his placings thus far.  He has managed to pull off two first place wins, but also a 5th and a 7th, proving that while he is incredible he is still green in the hardcore naked muscle game.

He played into his newfound super-fandom by volunteering to be among several presenters at a special posing demonstration seminar at the Grand Prix Expo.  The exhibition became standing room only once word got out among Expo attendees that Boyer would be flexing and cumming as one of the presenters.  He also had with him the Junior Class competitor with whom he was paired in the Masters Boy contest, Chris Weigle, who was repeatedly cum upon by his mentor.

Down on the Expo floor, one vendor has quickly capitalized on "Boyermania" by printing a series of tank tops in tribute to Boyer's charismatic arrogance.  The tanks each have Boyer-esque sayings such as:

"CHECK OUT MY COCK."
"GETS HARD IF YOU STARE."
"COCK THIS GOOD SHOULDN'T BE COVERED."
and
"I WIN MORE NAKED."

Already fans have eagerly begun buying the tanktops with enthusiasm.  Boyer himself says he thinks the tanktops are awesome: "The only problem is I wouldn't want to wear them.  But not because I don't like them, but just because I look best naked."

ARE YOU BECOMING A BOYER FAN? WHAT ARE SOME STORIES OR REASONS WHY?
POST YOUR MATT BOYER COMMENTS BELOW!!

5 comments:

  1. I know I should be excited about the way Matt Boyer has thrust himself into the ranks of the IFNB to come out on top, but there's something about him that just leaves me limp.

    Maybe it's his arrogance that rubs me the wrong way (which is funny, because the IFNB's all about the arrogance of these amazing superior muscle studs).

    I thought it pretty presumptuous that just having turned pro, Boyer was already sponsoring a boy for the Masters Boy competition. I look at men like "Big Daddy" Barry Hlucik who took on on cummers and worked their way up the ranks by dint of their blood, sweat, tears, and cum, and I feel like Boyer's not being properly respectful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an interesting take. I have to admit I have jumped on the Boyer bandwagon a little. Mainly because of his long history with non-naked bodybuilding. I think he represents what a lot of non-naked bodybuilders think, and so I like that he is being a leader in "shedding the trunks."

      I think THAT is probably where a lot of his arrogance comes from. He is an alpha among non-naked competitors because he is moving up to the challenge of the nude sport. While h never went pro as a non-naked bodybuilder, he has the stuff (and now the chemical enhancements) to show he was under-appreciated in the non-naked sport. And because he is bold enough to go nude, he is sort of a top dog among non-naked bodybuilders.

      That is why I like him. I wish more of the muscle men would take his example and shed the trunks for the more difficult yet more exciting sport of naked bodybuilding.

      HOWEVER, that said I think you are VERY on to something, BeefLover. While Boyer has a long bodybuilding history, he only competed naked as an amateur for a year before entering the pro ranks. A lot of other pros paid their dues over years of naked competition. Thousands of cumloads and endless reps in the gym is what made them great. As seasoned a bodybuilder as he is, Boyer is still new tot he naked game.

      I was glad he hasn't been dominating in the placings. He is too new to be a mega star. I can see why fans like the guy - a non-naked bodybuilder on a naked stage - but I agree that he needs to pay SOME dues first.




      Delete
    2. Oh, and as far as Boyer's role in the Masters Boy divisions, the sponsorship roles are open to any Master and SubMaster Class competitor to sponsor a Junior in the contest. So Boyer was just helping out when he volunteered to compete.

      Besides, the pros of naked bodybuilding LOVE to flex, pose and cum for fans. I am not surprised that, given the opportunity to compete three more rounds "without consequence" that so many Masters jumped at the chance. So at first it just seemed that Boyer was one more muscle stud eager to pose it out.

      However, now that I see how he is working the Expo, and how much exposure he is trying to get, I am now thinking what you are thinking, BeefLover: he is getting a little to ahead of himself.

      I can't say I wouldn't want to buy one of those T-shirts, though . . . !

      Delete
  2. wish to attend the competition and to promote to my country and let more people to know and train , please do let me know when and where will be the next competition? ginkhee1@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone. Great topic and responses. Does anyone know how many ejaculations he is capable of?

    ReplyDelete