Saturday, December 1, 2012

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 16

NEWCOMER MATT BOYER
CAUSING A BUZZ IN THE HEAVYWEIGHTS
Newly turned naked professional bodybuilder Matt Boyer eagerly awaits for his entrance from
behind the scenes during a presentation at the Expo by one of his sponsors, Immersion All-Nude Muscle Resort.  Immersion Resort is a private, upscale, high-end resort where guests live in seclusion
with naked bodybuilders.  Boyer works part time at the resort for as a guest entertainer and performer.

Matt Boyer didn't expect to be a minor sensation at this year's IFNB Masters Grand Prix.  This is, after all, his first time ever competing as a professional naked bodybuilder.  Most of his bodybuilding career was spent in non-naked competition, but it's clear that he is better suited for the all nude version of the sport where he is excelling tot he top ranks with meteoric speed.

But Boyer is no stranger to attention, and although he didn't expect to be a celebrity at the Masters Grand Prix, he is quite at home getting attention.  "I have always been the type of guy who likes showing off," Boyer told us.  "Which is why I like naked bodybuilding competition so much.  And he fact that so many people are curious about me is awesome!  This is what I always envisioned pro naked muscle would be like!"

Boyer has a few financial sponsors already, but his pre-contest buzz has drawn support from several companies and potential wealthy sponsors.  "I feel like I am paid to go to private meetings with potential sponsors every hour," he joked.  Naked bodybuilders often network at the Expo to find financial backing for their work, and Boyer has been very lucky.  "I have been brought out of the Expo naked to meetings in hotel rooms at least six times since the Expo started.  And as naked bodybuilding is expensive I am glad  when a sponsor waves a checkbook and gives me a room number.  I like showing off anyway, so it's a double win for me!"

Boyer has always been heavy hung, and for his pro debut his cock is thicker and longer than ever.  "When I learned about the incredible science behind cock enhancement," he told us, "I was all-in to get ready for my first pro-level contest.  I have always loved when dudes get intimidated by my meat.  I was always well-hung, and when I used to compete in non-naked bodybuilding I would be on stage posing and thinking "if they saw my massive man-meat, they'd REALLY be blown away."  So being in a sport where I can show off one aspect of my killer body that I am proud of is awesome.  And now that I am being shown how to make it even more thick and scary, well, watch out!  My muscle isn't the only thing I'll be growing huge!"

When we interviewed him at the Expo, he remained rock hard the entire time. "I am a born show off," he laughed.  "Knowing that you can't keep your eyes off my body gets me hard, but seeing people stare at my cock is the biggest rush of all!  Staying hard and ready is no problem for a stud like me!"

The upbeat and confident Boyer is sure to keep generating excitement during the contest.  He stands a decent chance at placing well among the SubMasters Heavyweights.  We will be keeping an eye on him as the contests roll forth.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MATT BOYER?  IS HE WORTHY OF ALL THE BUZZ AND ATTENTION HE IS GETTING?
POST YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT BOYER BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment