Thursday, November 15, 2012

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 5

NEW PRO MATT BROYER TO 
COMPETE AMONG HEAVYWEIGHTS!
Matt Boyer, who will compete for the first time as an IFNB Pro at the Masters Grand Prix, 
gets some advice on cumming strategies from fellow pro heavyweight Udo Baionne.

Last July an amazing amateur light heavyweight naked bodybuilder received his pro card by winning a PECS amateur competition. (The PECS, Physique & Erection Competitive Society, is one of the amateur-level naked bodybuilding leagues which qualifies competitors for the pro ranks of the IFNB.)

His name was Matt Broyer, and the 38 year old was a perfect fit for the pro ranks of the IFNB.  His incredible shoulder and arm development was a perfect match for his thick, front-facing cock.

Broyer put on an amazing 20 more pounds to now qualify as a Heavyweight SubMaster Class competitor at the Masters Grand Prix, and is excited to be entering his first pro-level event.

"I had competed in non-naked bodybuilding off and on for over 15 years," Broyer told the IFNB Report.  "No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't break the pro ranks.  Then a dude at the gym saw my dick in the locker room and asked if I had ever considered competing naked.  Once I learned that naked bodybuilding looks for much thicker, bigger muscle and that there is more competition, I was hooked. What I couldn't do in a dozen years in non-naked bodybuilding took me only two years to accomplish in the CEPB.  And now that I am a pro, I am not wasting ANY time showing off what I got!  I put a solid inch on my cock and am heavier than I have ever weighed.  Even if I don't win, I will have fun blasting my loads among the other heavyweights!"

We wish Broyer good luck in the heavier class and as his first time competing professionally!

BROYER IS NOT THE ONLY NEW PRO AT THE CONTEST; DO YOU LIKE FRESH MEAT OR THE SEASONED MUSCLE VETS BETTER?
TELL YOUR FELLOW MUSCLE & COCK FANTASY FREAKS IN A POST BELOW!

3 comments:

  1. I'm more blown away by the beast Udo Baionne in the picture! Look at his cock - almost always oozing hot, delicious cum!!! He trains his dick so hard that he is one of the biggest cummers at the contest! I mean, look at those incredible bull balls! They produce a LOT of tasty muscle milk!!! And with his massive arms, it is quite a show when he flexes and cums!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more partial to the seasoned pros, but if there's gonna be new blood, I like when it looks like that Broyer! Wow! What a package!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that big black cock to rape-fuck my moth ruthlessly while flexing those massive arms! I love when a big muscular muscle bull takes no mercy on my greedy muscle-worshipping mouth!

    ReplyDelete