Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MASTERS GRAND PRIX 3

MANY COMPETITORS ARRIVING 
TO CONTEST COMPLETELY NAKED!
This Middleweight and LightHeavyweight both arrived to the competitors' entrance stark naked! 
They left their hotel, hopped in a cab, and then walked from the cab into the facility with not a 
single shred of clothing the entire time.  Proof these muscle studs feel truly entitled to demand that
everyone be forced to stare to their massive muscles and freakish cocks. True muscle role models!!!

The IFNB Masters Grand Prix attracts seasoned muscle and cock competitors.  Men who have spent decades honing their amazing bodies and enhancing heir meaty cocks and balls.  Such veterans have lost all humility and are completely aware of how much of a gift it is to the world to gaze upon their naked, remarkable male forms!

So much so that many competitors arrogantly deny local statutes and laws and brazenly arrive at the contest naked!  That means thick, shredded muscle with monstrous, horny cocks driving naked, taking cabs naked, and strutting boldly right up to the Expo's front door!  It's truly a cocky parade of self-worshipping muscle studs!!!

Local police have been lenient (some even seeming to enjoy the remarkable naked muscle show on the streets), yet have noted that they will have to limit their tolerance over the course of days.  Which means fans of naked muscle can enjoy a few moments seeing thick nude muscle out on the streets!  (And let's be honest: who DOESN'T want to see that??)

WHAT PUBLIC PLACES WOULD YOU DREAM OF RUNNING INTO AN ARROGANT, HUNG MUSCLE STUD SHOWING OFF HIS THICKLY BUILT BODY?
POST YOUR IDEAS BELOW!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! It is awesome to see bodybuilders pushing the limits by doing stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a naked bodybuilder working out early in the morning at a park in my neighborhood. I work out nude at Flex in LA. It is a sex club with a full gym. Recently I walked from the exit to my car nude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of reaction did you get when you exited the club nude?

      Delete
  3. The lone attendant had gone into the gym so I slipped off my shorts and went into the parking lot. It was after 10:00 p.m. I only had shorts. I passed 3 guys. 1 said all right. Another said go for it. The third just smiled. When the weather is warm I go for nude walks in my neighborhood in LA between 2and 5 in the morning. Sometimes I drive nude to other neighborhoods. I usually carry a pair of skimpy shorts. In my neighborhood, a few times I have walked out the door only wearing tennis shoes and walked around a couple of blocks. One a guy on a motorcycle said you forgot your shorts. Another time a guy saw me. From the distance and just smiled. I love working out nude and walking nude outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like to see photos of competitors getting out of cabs naked and arriving nude outside the entrance. That would be awesome, nude bodybuilders boldly and confidently strolling through the spectators outdoors.

    ReplyDelete