Saturday, September 22, 2012

SPECIAL FEATURE! IFNB PRO PETR LINDHOF

IFNB PRO PETR LINDHOF 
ONE OF THE IFNB's NEWEST AND YOUNGEST PROS!

2010 was the first ever inaugural run of the now wildly popular IFNB BeefBoy Classic.  That first year the overall winner was a bright-blue eyed, 23-year-old beast of a boy who competed as a Light-Heavyweight among the Juniors.  Being 23, it was his last chance to compete as a Junior, and thus he was determined to take the top prize at the first ever BeefBoy.  And take the prize he did!  The win instantly catapulted the young man into the popular eye of IFNB fandom!

The boy's name was Petr Lindhof, and for true IFNB naked bodybuilding fans, he is a sensation!  He returns to guest pose at the show that made him a star, the IFNB BeefBoy Classic, in it's third year.  Indeed, his fanbase is so devoted that many are attending the contest just to see this amazing competitor do his thing.
Petr Lindhof at age 24 at his all-nude training gym.
Lindhof has a firm belief that nude lifting is the only authentic method.

Lindhof has been a nude bodybuilder since his early days in the gym.  He is very assertive that all bodybuilding should b don nude, and it is "inappropriate" for a well-muscled man to be covered up at all.  

"Seeing my physical superiority as a bodybuilder is a favor to the viewer," he told the IFNB Report.  "Male muscle is always the most beautiful thing someone can see.  Therefore those of us who have this special quality ought be granted special permissions."

Lindhof lives nude and trains completely naked.  He trains at Raw Beast Gym, a famous all-nude. all-male private muscle facility.  He is also a personal trainer there, who insists his clients get nude with him.  

"If I am training someone, I am not just their instructor, I am in their inspiration," he says.  "My methods involve a lot of demonstration for my clients with my body, and a lot of body contact with my clients.  When I see them get throbbing, rock-hard boners, I know their testosterone is maximum and they are motivated.  Were they not naked, how could I know I ma being effective?"

Lindhof at the 2012 IFNB Cock Show Expo.
He loves fan attention, and is known for showing up at naked bodybuilding events
even when he is not actually competing, just to show off for adoring and excited fans.

Lindhof has dedicated the past couple years since his remarkable BeefBoy Classic win to getting as massive as possible.  Since his 201 win he was packed on 65 more lbs of solid muscle.  But while he is all about mass, he believes it is his oversized cock that determines his goals.

"I have made so many enhancements to my cock that I need my muscles to match," he says.  "I love the thickness of my dick and recently have been on special treatments to gain more length.  And a massive cock means I need to have a gigantic body to match.  So I am going to keep going until I am known for my thickness in every area."

Lindhof loves showing off, and often shows up to events naked just to get fans excited.  He says the attention keeps him motivated and loves to hear from fans.  

IF YOU COULD TELL SUPERSTAR PETR LINDHOF ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO HIM? 
Post your answers below.

4 comments:

  1. CONCENTRATE ON YOUR COCKS GIRTH - YOU'VE GREAT BALANCE RE YOU BOD BUT AS YOU INCRESE IT'S DENSITY, SO INCREASE YOUR COCK'S GIRTH. SINCE YOUR HEIGHT IS FIXED- DON'T GET YOUR COCK'S LENGTH WHERE IT IS NOT COMPATBLE WITH YOUR TOTAL BOD AND BECOMES A DISTRACTION RATHER THAN AN ASSET AS PART OF YOUR TOTAL MUSCULARITY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME ADVICE, RAWMUSCLEXL!!!

      A LOT of guys need to put a LOT more time into working their cock girth! I am always impressed with length, sure, but I agree that guys need to match the cock THICKNESS with their muscle density!

      Delete
    2. ..such in intense Fat cock...interested to know if when fully engorged and leaking,do thick ropey veins stand out along your massive length?,I imagine so,especially when jumping around ridged and on the edge! Close up with comment maybe.

      Delete
  2. Teach me how 2 build cock and muscle

    ReplyDelete