Thursday, September 27, 2012

BeefBoy Classic 26

ROHER REMAINS CONFIDENT 
ABOUT HIS CHANCES TO WIN THE OVERALL AT THE BEEFBOY '12
JK Roher loves to show off, and hits a quick flex for our cameras
in the Dorm Hall Cafe.  With him is on of his cock trainers.

Fan favorite JK Roher is relaxed and confident, his coaches and trainers say.  He has been pumping hard and stroking intensely since he arrived at the Beef Boy dorms, and things look promising that Roher will do well int he competitions.

"I came to get attention for my amazing body," Roher told us.  "The fact that you all love to look at me and ask me about the contest proves I am accomplishing my goal.  Men love my body, and fans go crazy for me.  I can't imagine the judges not feeling the same way.

Confident words from an amazing young man.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ROHER'S FAMOUS ARROGANCE?  
Does it add to his appeal?  Post your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment