Thursday, August 2, 2012

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
Dino Marone, IFNB "Pro Assistant" 



Dino Marone has been a competition assistant for over 12 years and worked with some of he biggest stars in the IFNB!. We were lucky enough to get a brief interview with him at the DragonCock 2012, where he had been hired to prep three top IFNB pros. 

IFNB BLOG: How does someone become a "pro" assistant for the IFNB?
DINO MARONE: [laughs] Well, there's no real "pro level" for being a competitive assistant.  While a lot of other assistants take issue with the term, I mostly think of myself as one of the best fuck boys in the sport, who also knows a lot about muscle.
IB: Do you mostly get fucked when helping an bodybuilder prep?
DM: Well, there's TONS of fucking that goes with my job, but I also have to suck a lot of cock as well.  Anything to keep my competitor sexually over-charged.  I use my hands, my mouth, my ass, whatever it takes.  In competition, my body's only purpose is to be used for as much animal sex as possible so whoever I am prepping hits the stage as horny and hard as possible.
IB: The pros have massive dicks! Does it hurt taking them?
DM: It hurts a lot!  [laughs] But I seriously love it.  I have been taking cocks these big for a long time, and honestly my hole is trained to take oversized cock deep and hard.  So sometimes it hurts, but I love my work and mostly enjoy how these guys pound me as they're prepping for the stage.  They are fucking animals!
IB: "Trained?"  You ave to train your hole?
DM: I probably work as hard on my hole as these guys work on their bodies.  I'm in the gym 6 days a week, but work my whole hard once a day, twice or three times a day when a contest is coming near.  It's an intense training process, having my ass worked long and hard, but it keeps me ready and makes me one of the best assistants in the game.  These muscle beasts don't ever listen to the word "no," so by having one of the most worked holes in the sport I get to work with the biggest names.  I see it as just part of my job.
IB: How often do you get fucked by a competitor when you are prepping him for the stage at a contest?
DM: Well, it depends on what you mean by fucked.  I have someone's cock in my ass almost the whole time it seems.  But as far as getting pounded deep and hard by a competitor as he's headed on stage, well, I'd say 30 times or so per contest, easily.
IB: Do you work with one pro bodybuilder at a time?
DM: Not usually.  I am typically contracted for 2 to 4 bodybuilders per contest, but also most bodybuilders pass around fuckboys - I mean, "assistants" - so we get used by lots of guys in the pump room.  As long as I keep my assigned competitors happy, I can let anyone else use my mouth or ass.  Which helps me gain opportunities with new competitors.  By never telling a muscle stud no, I have gotten to work with she of the biggest dudes in this sport.
IB: You mean other assistants say no?
DM: The dumb ones do, yeah.  They rarely last long.  Part of an assistant's job is accepting that, in a contests these men are unable to control themselves.  They are so primed and wound up that you can't reason with them.  They need to flex and work their dicks almost constantly.  You pretty much give up your ability to refuse sex once you walk into an IFNB pump room.  A lot of the job is just "shut up and take big dick."
IB: Do they cm in you often?
DM: The top pros are pretty good at saving it for the contest.  Every once in a  while a guy loses it and I get a load down my throat or something, but their cum control is usually amazing in general.  Of course, after the contest I get first access.  Part of my job is helping them release after the event is over - and that is a crucial part of the process. That's when I find myself filled with gallons of cum the most!
IB: So, they really fill you up?
DM: [laughs] let's just say I am too full to eat anything just after a contest.  And it takes a few hours for my ass to drain of all that sperm.

We at the IFNB blog would like to thank Dino Marone for taking time out of his busy work to talk with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment